PDA

View Full Version : Chart Interpretation for my child (son), pls

MonikaNZ
August 11th, 2006, 10:50 PM
Info Removed

business voodoo
August 12th, 2006, 06:01 PM
monika ... i've downloaded the info on your son, you may want to edit the request and remove the personal information from the public posting ... anything in particular with him? he's preschool ... is he heading off for school or is it still at home with you?

AND FOR ANYONE WANTING A CHART FOR A CHILD ... always, always, always post the request on the thread, but only PM a child's information. (perhaps Keishin you can modify your lovely 'sticky thread' on chart requests to include that as well.)

ok, so i may be a bit paranoid when it comes to children ... can you tell i live in the USA?

= )

business voodoo
August 12th, 2006, 09:33 PM
wow ... i am curious ... is there a bit of tension happening in the triangle of mom-dad-son? if you've been reading the threads, the ones discussing 'yods' should be of particular import to you as your son has a 'layered' yod, a very strong energy signature to be sure. it seems like mom is being currently being tasked quite hard in the relationship ... in a negative flow of the energy; otherwise, mom is being empowered by him to do things she never thought she had the strength or power to do.

uranus and moon are balancing and energizing the yod, with the stellium (a fancy word for 'grouping') of mercury, sun and jupiter at its point, this is a powerful signature. the 'yod' is also called the 'finger of god' and just looking at this makes me tingle ... being focused in the 11th house, this is a very powerful voice to or for the masses.

it's awesome that his north node is in the 9th house of philosophy and the higher mind ... so he will always be striving to fulfill his conscious mind in its quest to experience and perceive as much of the world (and universe) as possible. an insatiable curiosity of the most minute detail to the farthest planet in the sky, and the yod is 'anchored' on one side by the moon (mom, emotions, unconscious) and uranus (freedom and individuality), on the other. with its focus expression being through the self (sun), communication or messenger (mercury) and jupiter (religion, expansion, role of the self in society) in the 11th house of the aquarius ... the place where the group is the self and the self is the group.

do not be surprised if this one hears things unseen, moves things with his mind, understands thoughts and ideas of others before they are said. he has quite a bit of mind or mental capabilities that will start coming into play. protect him at his young age, as saturn transits into his 12th house before his next birthday, is when likely his first great trigger of the yod when it squares the moon ... doing a lot of preparation this year to his fifth birthday is key.

if you were considering pre-school, unless it is a really, really special school and you were highly involved in his education/school, i would not recommend it -- mom is critical in his early educational development. there are some schools that could cultivate this kind of energies, but not definitely, there's nothing mainstream (they would probably like him to be on some drug or something if he were here in america!) ... if it was a preschool of shaman healers, shapeshifters, or even like one of the quaker school, perhaps. be very picky ... or better yet, let him be very picky.

with the galactic center being nearly perfectly conjunct with his nadir (or IC), don't expect him to do anything 'normal' if you describe life here on earth these days as normal ... on his deepest levels he is aligned with the 'universal oneness' on levels most humans will never be able to understand. perhaps this is what he has come to teach and reveal, as with chiron down there in that conjunction with the nadir along with the moon, this is a great mark for a deep, powerful healer. his first 'patient' is likely his mother (his primary focus) and father. that can be intense stuff, and will likely get more intense over the next year as pluto will transit over all of these once it moves direct again this fall.

remember, mom, you are his last line of defense to everything in this world that can affect him ... watch his food, vaccines ... do not ever vaccinate him while mercury is retrograde ... just don't do it. his body is either super sensitive or super robust ... i hope for your sake its the latter, as that is what i am feeling. but i am feeling the vaccine thing very, very strongly ... be very wary and well educated on any vaccination you are planning on giving him.

the greatest gift you could give him ... a deep understanding of how to feel his own emotions, how to understand the workings of the unconscious mind in what he experiences, and freedom to be as curious as he wants to be ... a school based on the structure of freedom would be optimum (most of the quaker friends schools and sudbury valley schools teach freedom structures).

initially that's what i received ... does he has a middle name, or was that his complete given name? i was receiving mixed signals on the numbers when i calculated them (PM me with any different info on his name).

MonikaNZ
August 13th, 2006, 07:05 AM
How do I PM to anyone?

business voodoo
August 13th, 2006, 03:12 PM
for me, i can move my cursor over their name and a box comes up that says 'send private message to this person' or something like that ... you may need to 'click' on their name, though ... i'm a mac girl!

MonikaNZ
August 14th, 2006, 03:46 AM
Just some clarification, pls?

wow ... i am curious ... is there a bit of tension happening in the triangle of mom-dad-son? if you've been reading the threads, the ones discussing 'yods' should be of particular import to you as your son has a 'layered' yod, a very strong energy signature to be sure.

it seems like mom is being currently being tasked quite hard in the relationship ... in a negative flow of the energy;

How do you know about the "negative flow of the energy" for me? what did you base it on?

otherwise, mom is being empowered by him to do things she never thought she had the strength or power to do.

And again, what did you base on that I am being empowered by him?

do not be surprised if this one hears things unseen, moves things with his mind, understands thoughts and ideas of others before they are said. he has quite a bit of mind or mental capabilities that will start coming into play. protect him at his young age, as saturn transits into his 12th house before his next birthday, is when likely his first great trigger of the yod when it squares the moon ...

Why saturn transiting into 12th house would trigger the yod?

doing a lot of preparation this year to his fifth birthday is key.

What sort of preparation are you thinking of?

with the galactic center being nearly perfectly conjunct with his nadir (or IC), don't expect him to do anything 'normal' if you describe life here on earth these days as normal ... on his deepest levels he is aligned with the 'universal oneness' on levels most humans will never be able to understand. perhaps this is what he has come to teach and reveal, as with chiron down there in that conjunction with the nadir along with the moon, this is a great mark for a deep, powerful healer.

I can see that the 'healer' word is used quite often on this forum. How many healers are there?

his first 'patient' is likely his mother (his primary focus) and father. that can be intense stuff, and will likely get more intense over the next year as pluto will transit over all of these once it moves direct again this fall.

Do I need healing? How can he heal me?

remember, mom, you are his last line of defense to everything in this world that can affect him ... watch his food, vaccines ... do not ever vaccinate him while mercury is retrograde ... just don't do it. his body is either super sensitive or super robust ... i hope for your sake its the latter, as that is what i am feeling. but i am feeling the vaccine thing very, very strongly ... be very wary and well educated on any vaccination you are planning on giving him.

What do you base that on about his sensitivity to food and vaccines? and why mercury retrogate is bad? Just need some clarification when you say something what do you base it on or what sort of aspect in his chart you base it on?

initially that's what i received ... does he has a middle name, or was that his complete given name? i was receiving mixed signals on the numbers when i calculated them (PM me with any different info on his name).

There is no middle name.
What sorts of mixed signals where you receiving on his numbers?
What's the result of his name from numerology point of view

KEishin
August 14th, 2006, 09:01 PM
AND FOR ANYONE WANTING A CHART FOR A CHILD ... always, always, always post the request on the thread, but only PM a child's information. (perhaps Keishin you can modify your lovely 'sticky thread' on chart requests to include that as well.)

ok, so i may be a bit paranoid when it comes to children ... can you tell i live in the USA?
Sad but true, so done. :)

business voodoo
August 14th, 2006, 09:32 PM
just some clarification, pls?

wow ... i am curious ... is there a bit of tension happening in the triangle of mom-dad-son? if you've been reading the threads, the ones discussing 'yods' should be of particular import to you as your son has a 'layered' yod, a very strong energy signature to be sure.

it seems like mom is being currently being tasked quite hard in the relationship ... in a negative flow of the energy;

How do you know about the "negative flow of the energy" for me? what did you base it on?

otherwise, mom is being empowered by him to do things she never thought she had the strength or power to do.

And again, what did you base on that I am being empowered by him?

not knowing the particularities of the family ... it just saw a lot of energy ... if negative, it was going to be hard, if positive, you were being empowered. its simply a lot of energy flowing from him with relation to his relationship with mom that i saw.

so, mostly the feeling from the entire chart and the current transits ... the moon transiting through his 7th house focused his relationship energy on 'mom' ... the yod involving the moon has pluto retrograding over the moon at his IC, as well as his mars transiting through the 12th house squaring both his natal saturn/moon, with saturn at the same time conjunct the sun (in transit), as well its transit through the 10th house, were likely the culprits for that opinion. 'first patient' being 'mom' ... chiron in the 4th house, conjunct his moon is where i saw the deep integration of mom with his healing course.

as well, superimposing the pythagorean divine triangle plan on his chart, indicates 'the moon' is one of the first energy he is experiencing, and the moon is representative of one's mom (as well as emotions and subconscious), starting at the point of neptune, moving to the corner of pluto, he first has chiron then the moon in close proximity ... these integrate a high level of compassion and spirituality to begin with, into his ability to heal himself (with that planet placed in the 4th house of the home/mother/roots/ancestry), to the moon, then to pluto ... and because at the age of 9, his pluto is hit, the first 9 years ... again, depending on the level of consciousness of the entire family (as i wrote in my email to you) can be extremely deep, challenging and transformative.

do not be surprised if this one hears things unseen, moves things with his mind, understands thoughts and ideas of others before they are said. he has quite a bit of mind or mental capabilities that will start coming into play. protect him at his young age, as saturn transits into his 12th house before his next birthday, is when likely his first great trigger of the yod when it squares the moon ...

Why saturn transiting into 12th house would trigger the yod?

first, saturn's movement into the 12th house brings up a lot of things that are 'under the surface' and some would argue from past lives ... stuff that invokes that which the soul is here to bring up to consciousness and transform during this life. as well, it will transit square to the moon ... a major trigger (based on a very strong energies in every child's life ... saturn (dad), moon (mom)), and a square is a high energy transit.

fyi ... chiron triggered the yod's opposition point in early 2005 ... any major event in his life can give you an indication of what the yod energy is about for him in general; and annually, his sun passes the opposition point in january of each year. this transit could have been something external or internal, something at his age neither he nor you may have had any conscious experiences with, except at a very subtle level.

doing a lot of preparation this year to his fifth birthday is key.

What sort of preparation are you thinking of?

i don't know ... depends on the child ... like i said in my email to you, it depends on the entire consciousness of the family and what level of consciousness being experienced by the child. for me, i would be working on mind games and exercises to increase her telepathic energies as well, i would be working on high level emotional/empathic work ... so he can identify the emotions and feelings of others and separate them from his own.

with the galactic center being nearly perfectly conjunct with his nadir (or IC), don't expect him to do anything 'normal' if you describe life here on earth these days as normal ... on his deepest levels he is aligned with the 'universal oneness' on levels most humans will never be able to understand. perhaps this is what he has come to teach and reveal, as with chiron down there in that conjunction with the nadir along with the moon, this is a great mark for a deep, powerful healer.

I can see that the 'healer' word is used quite often on this forum. How many healers are there?

the 'healer' i'm speaking of is the 'wounded healer' of chiron ... you can read a lot about chiron on the internet ... i am one of those who believe that chiron is our key to the transition to our next level of consciousness ... after all, if we can heal ourselves and with that tool we can heal those who cannot heal themselves and the next level of consciousness may be reached as a collective ... to the age of aquarius.

his first 'patient' is likely his mother (his primary focus) and father. that can be intense stuff, and will likely get more intense over the next year as pluto will transit over all of these once it moves direct again this fall.

Do I need healing? How can he heal me?

i don't know ... do you? i find almost every human being on the planet needs healing ... even the gurus in india have their own healers. this is the age of pisces going into aquarius, and healing is imperative as we reconnect from the separation we have been born into on planet earth under this general consciousness.

sometimes healing is just a new awareness that a child will introduce you to ... e.g., before i became a mom i could have cared less about most anything but me and my life ... i have a child and all of sudden "kablamm" i'm a peace activist, i organize events to promote non-violence, fasting in opposition of our war, refusing to pay taxes to our federal government because they are using them to pay for war and war machines ... any of my friends who i had before i had my daughter are like ... 'damn, elaine, what happened?' ... overnight i had a conscious and EVERYTHING affected my daughter and her future. before i had her, i 'dabbled' in numerology and astrology ... now i teach it. it opens up the hearts and minds of humans when a child is born.

if you don't know how your son can heal you, how about can you receive some straight unconditional love? that's the no. 1 area my daughter works on relentlessly.

What do you base that on about his sensitivity to food and vaccines? and why mercury retrogate is bad? Just need some clarification when you say something what do you base it on or what sort of aspect in his chart you base it on?

mercury retrograde increases the energy of mercury ... mercury, even in trace amounts, are used in most vaccines (especially here in the US) ... in the charts of children, boys in particular, i have found 100% connection between times of vaccination with vaccines containing mercury and those administered during mercury retrograde linking to 'autism' (which is what they call it, but its being debated whether its really autism). as well, your son has uranus in the 6th house ... if there is going to be anything 'strange' to happen to him like what can happen with the vaccines and boys in particular, uranus shows an indication of taking cautions in his health department ... especially as it relates to the medical industry and current food industry.

[name removed -- ADMIN MODE]

What sorts of mixed signals where you receiving on his numbers?

... i may have mis-calculated a number or they just were not ready to give up their information. i don't go forward unless i feel a green light; and i did not have one. sometimes its because the child's name is 'james' but 'jimmy' is being used so much it needs to be integrated into the reading as well.

What's the result of his name from numerology point of view ...

i'll get back to you later on that one.

MonikaNZ
August 15th, 2006, 07:01 AM
thank you for that. That is much clearer when I now what aspects you are talking about.
Will wait for numerology result.