PDA

View Full Version : babbling in my sleep...

pilvikki
February 19th, 2002, 03:48 AM
anyone have any ideas as to how to shut me up in my sleep? it's become a total nuisance since i wake myself up several times each night just yacking away!
the dreams themselves are pretty lame, stuff at work, being on the computer [!], shopping, etc.
it's driving me batty!

shnen
March 6th, 2002, 08:02 AM
I can't help you out, but just so you know you're not alone...
I wake myself up laughing at least once a week! I'm serious!!!
:)

Dellit Tandannon
March 6th, 2002, 12:20 PM
have you tried duct tape? hehehehe

Laiste
March 9th, 2002, 02:04 AM
Maybe you could try meditating before going to sleep..this has helped me a lot and my husband gets more sleep. He had been complaining of me talking, crying and even chanting (LOL) in my sleep!!

Dancin Girl
March 9th, 2002, 03:52 AM
I'll be waiting for any suggestions and ideas on this also!! Though it's not me making the noise, my daughter chats away, laughs, giggles, and yells at the cat in her sleep!! When she was younger, there were many times I would wake up, run in her room in a panic thinking something was wrong with her, and she would just be laughing away sleeping the whole time!!

Myst
March 9th, 2002, 05:18 AM
My mate does that - talks, laughs, yells, etc. in his sleep. Just this morning he woke me up giggling and I shoved him awake and said "what are you laughing at". He said "nutn", rolled over, and kept giggling.

Flaire-FireStar
March 9th, 2002, 05:53 AM
:dis: I've been told that I talk in my sleep.... By people at a teen camp of all places.. Mind you, no one had said that I talked in my sleep before that time, so I was surprised/embarrassed.. (I know I used to kick a lot, but never talk or sleepwalk)

shnen
March 11th, 2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Laiste
Maybe you could try meditating before going to sleep..this has helped me a lot and my husband gets more sleep. He had been complaining of me talking, crying and even chanting (LOL) in my sleep!!

Actually, one night while in my yoga class, during the final savasana, I must have started to fall asleep, and I started laughing...:):) so embarassing!

just one of the stages of falling asleep.... but it really might help out pilvikki!