PDA

View Full Version : Robert's first time in a pool!

Athena-Nadine
September 20th, 2006, 05:20 PM
At the beginning of this month, we took Robert to FL for the first time to meet his aunt and uncle. They are his designated guardians. We had such a blast I wasn't ready to come home--that's really strange for me because I always get homesick when on vacation after only two days or so. :)

I love living here and I don't think I could ever leave, but the trip really drove home how much I miss having family around, especially now that we have Robert. We don't have a single family member in this state; the closest people to us are an 8-9 hour drive away.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of my boys--just because I love showing them off. The one of them after getting out of the pool (the last one in this post) is my favorite. It's such a perfect representation of what a good Daddy my hubby is! :D

It's amazing how big Robert is already! Time goes by so fast!

Athena-Nadine
September 20th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Two more pictures just because they're too cute. he fell asleep on his uncle's lap. :)

GEBS
September 20th, 2006, 05:22 PM
aww! those are adorable pictures. I really love the fourth one. What a great smile!

Athena-Nadine
September 22nd, 2006, 09:44 AM
Thanks! :hugz: He LOVES his blankie! I had to buy two more of them so it doesn't get ruined with almost constant use! :lol: I can't blame him. They're so soft and cuddly!

Philosophia
September 22nd, 2006, 09:48 AM
He is so gorgeous! I love that smile! And the picture with the glasses and the hat is priceless...:hugz:

moonbride
September 22nd, 2006, 09:54 AM
Awww... looks like he had a really good time! Awesome photos.

Morr
September 22nd, 2006, 02:48 PM
Awwww!! So adorable!

Thank you for sharing!

WitchOfEndor
September 22nd, 2006, 07:58 PM
What a sweetie & so cute!!! Love the 3rd photo. Thanks for sharing!!

Flux
September 23rd, 2006, 11:20 PM
Awww, Robert is a sweetie pie! Love that smile!