PDA

View Full Version : Premonition/dream?

SalzMaedchen
October 4th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Normally I don't remember any of my dreams, so when I do (which happened this morning) I would assume to take special note of them. Is that a valid assumption to make? Now to my dream, which seems almost like a premonition, but I'm not sure, since I'm not very skilled in this area. Some background is that my boss has been dealing with brain cancer for over 2 years now and has been getting progressively worse for months.
In the short dream I had, one of his coworkers came up to me and said we needed to talk. He then proceeded to tell me that it appeared that it was his (my boss) time was quickly approaching (death) and that this was most likely the end. In doing that he then gave me all of the paperwork contained in the office related to my project, which would be necessary if I became the only one able to continue the work.
Unfortunatly I don't remember well enough what he was wearing or what I was to imply that I could identify such a situation before it happened. Is this a possible premonition or am I just rationalizing what could happen based on the background information? I just find it strange that all of a sudden I can remember a dream and it's one of this nature.

Rudas Starblaze
October 5th, 2006, 12:52 PM
the clothes you or him were wearing isnt going to matter. the only thing that matters is that you are prepared for the situation when the time comes. given the real life situation, you are right, its only a matter of time.

Aleannah
October 5th, 2006, 01:00 PM
I, too, don't remember most of my dreams and write them down when I do (except the one I had last week because it was WAY too weird and I think it was due to being sick and being on cold meds).

I see it as your subconscious telling you to get prepared - find all the paperwork and whatever else you need before anything happens. :hugz: