Athena-Nadine
October 26th, 2006, 01:21 PM
I LOVE fall! :D

Athena-Nadine
October 26th, 2006, 01:22 PM
My little Fireman!

Hellenic_Witch
October 26th, 2006, 01:25 PM
What a handsome boy!! Love the pumpkin pics, you look great!

Lunacie
October 26th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Wow - you went from barefoot in the punkin patch to winter snow in no time!

I love the first pic of you and Robert - and the one of him in the fire engine. Sweet!

Athena-Nadine
October 26th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Aw, thanks! That's really good to know, considering that I'm still 20 pounds over my prepregnancy weight and 30 pounds over what I should weigh! ;)

Oh--I forgot. I was going to post this as well just because my husband thinks it's hysterical how alike Robert and I looked as babies. :D

Athena-Nadine
October 26th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Wow - you went from barefoot in the punkin patch to winter snow in no time!

I love the first pic of you and Robert - and the one of him in the fire engine. Sweet!
:lol: Those pictures were taken in FL a little over a week ago. It was almost 70 degrees out here yestrday, though, so your statement still holds true! :D

Ahautenites
October 26th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Eeee, munchin! :D

**raises eyebrows** Holy moly... got enough pumpkins? **laughs**

And dude.... I'm not totally envious of him. He has a FIRETRUCK! Not fair. I always wanted my own wheels when I was little. **mock pouts**

Lunacie
October 26th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Aw, thanks! That's really good to know, considering that I'm still 20 pounds over my prepregnancy weight and 30 pounds over what I should weigh! ;)

Oh--I forgot. I was going to post this as well just because my husband thinks it's hysterical how alike Robert and I looked as babies. :D

Funny, I was thinking pretty much the same thing as I was looking at the first set of pics - he looks a lot like you. At this point anyway. My oldest granddaughter looked exactly like photos of me as a child, but she's certainly growing into her own person as she gets older.

RunningBear
October 26th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Lovely pics :) - thanks for sharing them :hugz:

Athena-Nadine
October 26th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Eeee, munchin! :D

**raises eyebrows** Holy moly... got enough pumpkins? **laughs**

And dude.... I'm not totally envious of him. He has a FIRETRUCK! Not fair. I always wanted my own wheels when I was little. **mock pouts**

*...laughs...* The pumpkins and the fire truck were at a little zoo near Orlando. It was one of those little rides you put a few quarters in. It was just too cue not to take a picture of him in it! So you don't have to be envious. He still doesn't have one. ;)

Athena-Nadine
October 26th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Funny, I was thinking pretty much the same thing as I was looking at the first set of pics - he looks a lot like you. At this point anyway. My oldest granddaughter looked exactly like photos of me as a child, but she's certainly growing into her own person as she gets older.

*..nods...* The older he gets the less he looks like me and the more he looks like my father and my husband (strange, though, because they don't look like each other--thank the gods! :lol: ). He has almost all of my father's facial expressions now.

Ahautenites
October 26th, 2006, 02:05 PM
*...laughs...* The pumpkins and the fire truck were at a little zoo near Orlando. It was one of those little rides you put a few quarters in. It was just too cue not to take a picture of him in it! So you don't have to be envious. He still doesn't have one. ;)

**laughs** Oh! I feel better now. I was thinking, "Damn, I know they can give their kid anything (toy-wise), but it's not fair! I always wanted a PowerWheels!"

Lunacie
October 26th, 2006, 02:15 PM
*..nods...* The older he gets the less he looks like me and the more he looks like my father and my husband (strange, though, because they don't look like each other--thank the gods! :lol: ). He has almost all of my father's facial expressions now.

It was strange to see my daugher as an infant making some of the same gestures as my mother did... she wasn't nearly old enough to start mimicking. Yet she grew up to be very little like my mother except being the only daughter or granddaughter who could wear red hair. My mom was a natural auburn but none of her daughters or granddaughters is a natural redhead.

I wonder if they go through the entire genetic selection they were born with during the first year or so before they settle on the particular traits they will grow up with?

Chesna
October 26th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Ahhhh soo cute..want to go thru my puter and pinch those cute cheeks....
Can't WAIT for my little guy!!

Chesna

Marcasite
October 26th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Aww he is such an adorable baby! I love em at that age :) My cousin's baby is about 8 months now and he's so much fun to play with hehe.

Bluewillow
October 26th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Awww, he's such a cutie!! :)

Athena-Nadine
October 26th, 2006, 03:56 PM
It was strange to see my daugher as an infant making some of the same gestures as my mother did... she wasn't nearly old enough to start mimicking. Yet she grew up to be very little like my mother except being the only daughter or granddaughter who could wear red hair. My mom was a natural auburn but none of her daughters or granddaughters is a natural redhead.

I wonder if they go through the entire genetic selection they were born with during the first year or so before they settle on the particular traits they will grow up with?

It's very surreal sometimes to see the same facial expressions on him that my father had, especially since my father died almost 2 1/2 years ago.

It certainly makes it interesting watching how they change! :)

Athena-Nadine
October 26th, 2006, 04:00 PM
And here he is just an hour ago getting ready for the snow with his Daddy! :D

Flux
October 26th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Robert is gorgeous and you look fab! I love fall, too!!! :apumpkin: Mmmmm, snow. Look at those handsome guys!

Morr
October 26th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Awwww so cute!! He is a very handsome young boy!

Marcasite
October 26th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Awww there is nothing cuter than a bundled up baby in a snowsuit :D

Semele
October 26th, 2006, 09:25 PM
He is very cute!

Twinkle
October 26th, 2006, 10:16 PM
That is the cutest little baby!!!

I can tell you are a proud Mama....

Kudos to you....

I don't know how you and I ended up with the best looking little boys in the whole entire world. LOL!!!_wedgie_

Philosophia
October 26th, 2006, 10:18 PM
He is gorgeous! :hugz:

MysticWitch
October 26th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Aw!! How cute! You and him look EXACTALLY the same as children :hahugh:

DreamSpell333
October 26th, 2006, 11:39 PM
AWWW !! He is so adorable . I cant believe he's 8 months already! boy does time fly by. :) love all the pics, especially the fire engine.

Athena-Nadine
October 26th, 2006, 11:44 PM
I don't know how you and I ended up with the best looking little boys in the whole entire world. LOL!!!_wedgie_
Good genes! :p

HorseCrow
October 27th, 2006, 10:42 AM
He is GORGEOUS!!!