PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break!

Litha
April 7th, 2001, 01:55 PM
I'm outta town for the next 2 weeks bound for sunny Florida; I'll miss you all and cya when I get back!

Swanspirit
April 15th, 2001, 06:41 PM
Merry Merry,
As I write this, the moon is "void of course" and I realise this means this post will be
in limbo for awhile :>, so am hoping you get it when you return from your break.
I am an astrologer also, who was told by a friend there was some interesting astrology
going on over here. So in anticipation of your return, and by way of introduction, I am Sun
In Taurus, Moon in Cappie, with Aquarius ASC. and am looking forward to some good discussions
of the FOURTH Modern return to an ancient trend which is using astrology for" magical" purposes.
Of course some could assert that that the fourth trend is tha same thing, with some semantic
changes, but I feel there is another dimension to that aspect. Lets Talk........
Love and Light of Billions of Stars to guide us ,
Swannie

Litha
April 23rd, 2001, 10:10 AM
MM SwanSpirit and welcome!

I am an astrology student (wouldn't yet call myself an astrologer) and have been sharing here what has been shared with me so we can all work towards increasing our understanding of astrology.

This section of the community can be a bit on the quiet side as most are interesting in what is being posted, but without an astologically based viewpoint to work from, I think they might be feeling to shy to join in.

Using astrology for magickal purposes is a fascinating subject and I must admit that it is a rare working of mine that is not astrologically based!

Swanspirit
April 23rd, 2001, 11:04 AM
Merry Merry,
For a student you are pleasantly VERY astute, and maybe its just me, and having been an astrologer
for so many years; but I dont see how you can do magic without being in tune or alignment to some astronomical working as we are in and of the cosmos . I think it is a matter of awareness,and
being aware of the placements of the planets and the constellations helps to focus :>.
I host an astrology chat at About.com on Tuesday night, that I have been hosting for over two years now, and you are welcome to join. it isnt a "class" but any questions are welcome, and lots of really well versed astrologers drop by from time to time, so its fun . :>
Love and Light and again Welcome back!!!
Swannie

Selenia
April 24th, 2001, 06:19 AM
Hi! Nice to see the community enlarge to include other astrology buffs :)
When is your chat on Tuesday night and how does one get there?

Swanspirit
April 24th, 2001, 09:00 AM
Merry Merry,
Thanks for asking , we have quite a nice little Astrology community
at About.com, and the Admin, Tony Pena is an excellent and well known astrologer, and we got a GREAT
review in The Mountain Astrologer, for being a well informed and good humored
community , of which I am very proud :>.
The chat room setup is new, and has more controls than it used to , but more people are getting used to it now.
There are a great group of regulars that are very good astrologers as well as lots of folks who just drop by.
We have so much fun, :>, and "bad astrology humor" happens all the time as well.
The url is : http://astrology.about.com/science/astrology/
and go to CHAT LIVE and log in, but look around while you are there , the About.com
Astrology site is a great resource.

Love and light
Swannie

Litha
April 25th, 2001, 10:09 AM
thanks for the welcome back and kind words :p
I'll have to surf over to about tonight and try to meet up with you all!