PDA

View Full Version : orbs question

scorpiochick77
November 23rd, 2006, 09:48 PM
I went to this get together last weekend and there were several pictures taken. A friend of mine took this one picture of me and a few others and immediately i noticed what i believe is an actual orb. I was sitting on the back of a truck on the toolbox with two others and this object is right between me and another but slightly above our heads. The REALLY weird thing is that you can actually see a face in the orb and it's not a perfect circle either. It's round except for at the bottom it's in the shape of a person's chin. The eyes look to be orangish-reddish (glowing) and the mouth turns down...doesn't look happy!! Could this be of signifigance to my friend/me? Maybe this (whatever it is) belongs to this place i was at? What are your thoughts on this? I don't have the equipment to put this picture online but i sure wish you could so you all could see it.

PoisonIvy
November 24th, 2006, 02:39 AM
Most orbs are just dust,flies,moths or some kind of bug. I don't put much stock in orbs at all. A regular piece of dust in a photo can look like it has a face because we are programmed to find a face in everything.
Try going into a public restroom that has a pattern on the floor,stare at it for a minute and you'll find a face there too.

scorpiochick77
November 24th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Most orbs are just dust,flies,moths or some kind of bug. I don't put much stock in orbs at all. A regular piece of dust in a photo can look like it has a face because we are programmed to find a face in everything.
Try going into a public restroom that has a pattern on the floor,stare at it for a minute and you'll find a face there too.Maybe you're right but i do still feel like it's an orb. This thing is huge too by the way. It wasn't raining or anything so i ruled the water spots out also, lol.:lol: Just found out this place is located on an indian burial ground so it's very likely to be an orb.

covenofkeys
November 24th, 2006, 10:42 AM
hiya, just thought id pop in, gotta say, though, whether or not the location is of an ancient burial, it is unlikely that that was an actual orb, not with a face in, there is no record of any orb with a face in, it may have been something else, but was definitely not an orb i dont think in my honest opinion.
but nonetheless something of interest, yes.

scorpiochick77
November 24th, 2006, 10:49 AM
hiya, just thought id pop in, gotta say, though, whether or not the location is of an ancient burial, it is unlikely that that was an actual orb, not with a face in, there is no record of any orb with a face in, it may have been something else, but was definitely not an orb i dont think in my honest opinion.
but nonetheless something of interest, yes.Maybe...maybe not but i HAVE found sites on the net that have had actual ''faces" in them. Just because there has never been any recorded or whatever doesn't mean they DON'T exist. I believe anything is possible. thanks for your input however.:)

covenofkeys
November 24th, 2006, 10:55 AM
well as a P.I {see my profile} i would be most interested in seeing those sites, -yes, anything is possible, but i would have to research these sights to see their validity.
perhaps you may point me to the right direction, or supply a link? thanks in advance.
Nightshade.x

scorpiochick77
November 24th, 2006, 11:28 AM
well as a P.I {see my profile} i would be most interested in seeing those sites, -yes, anything is possible, but i would have to research these sights to see their validity.
perhaps you may point me to the right direction, or supply a link? thanks in advance.
Nightshade.xNo prob. I was online last night searching and found two or three sites. I'll be sending you a PM in a little while with the links.:)

covenofkeys
November 24th, 2006, 11:29 AM
thankyou, much!

Libris
November 25th, 2006, 02:42 PM
I've taken a few pictures that had orbs with faces, but it was with a digital camera and when I examined them on the computer it was just my face turned upside down by the optics :lol: Not saying this is what yours was at all, just throwing my experience into the pile.:hahugh:

noxtwice
November 29th, 2006, 05:20 AM
i've not yet seen what i believe is a convincing orb. all the ones i've seen were either dust and stuff, or faked in photo shop. too bad you can' post a picture, i'd like to see yours :)

covenofkeys
December 24th, 2006, 05:59 PM
quote;No prob. I was online last night searching and found two or three sites. I'll be sending you a PM in a little while with the links.:)

yes please!! have some spare time, so i can look at them rightaway as soon as you can send them, thanks.x