PDA

View Full Version : What planets are in your 1st house?

mhrtwll
March 20th, 2002, 02:02 PM
Hi everyone.
I'm just curious to know what planets are in your 1st house. Feel free to describe how that planet(s) affects you or your personality.

I'll start.
I have Uranus exalted in Scorpio in my 1st house.
I am liberal to the extreme, and my freedom and independence is important to me.

Myst
March 26th, 2002, 04:12 AM
*looks for papers*

I have no planet in my 1st house :)

Litha
March 26th, 2002, 11:51 AM
1st house Sun.
I tend to be out front and personable. Learning about self and expression of self is fundamental.
Autonomy is very important.
Strong willed, authoritarian, self confident, sometime arrogant. I can be bossy, but with best interests for all in mind.
Others notice me, conferring positions of leadership. I am happy when in control and prefer to manage the practical.
Obejctive, reliable, disciplined, public-oriented. Ambitious, not pushy, I like and so take on responsibility, especially if it helps people. Desire for self-development leads me to success and strong career.
Then again I am a Cap with Cap Asc, so that all ties in as well.;)

Kadynas
March 26th, 2002, 10:01 PM
1st House Jupiter in Cancer(01), closely conjunct my 29 Gemini Ascendant. It tends to be my kinda guardian angel...no matter how much crap I get myself into, I always get my butt saved at the last minute. But I mean the /last/ minute...it lets me suffer awhile first! :lol: The thing I keep reading about Jupiter on the Asc making you fat...well it's partially true. Maybe it has something to do with mine being so close to Gemini, but I fluctuate back and forth between being almost anorexically skinny and a very plump hourglass figure. (And I never exercise or change my eating habits either. It's weird.) And having Jupiter in a house ruled by Gemini makes it an accidental detriment somehow doesn't it? It's retrograde too! Aren't I the complicated one? :lol: My chart just proves to me that I'm an amazing complicated individual.
But it is really strange though...I identify more with the Gemini Asc, yet I seem to go through long Cancer phases where I'm shy as heck and retreat into my shell more often than not. And I'm an Aries Sun! It's tough being a shy Aries...

mhrtwll
March 27th, 2002, 12:41 PM
WOW, I'm a shy Aries too.