PDA

View Full Version : Is this my own path

tears_of_ashes
December 5th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Hi peeps

I posted ages ago about my path, but it seems to be changing and I'd just like a 'label' as it were.

Things I believe in are as followed:

I believe in godessess but i dont believe in any male gods.

I believe that godessess did not make the world etc, that was nature.

We are constantly spiritually guided by godessess (or their whispers). Whether we tune ourselves to hear them or not is another question.

I believe in engergy balls and being able to see the past, but not the future *as such*.

Destiny is a flowchart and not what we will do.

If you need any more information then please let me know.

But does anyone know a religion which is closly linked to this kind of thing for me to read up on?

Xirian
December 5th, 2006, 09:40 AM
I have yet to hear of a religion that believes there are only goddesses, but if these beliefs are what are beneficial to you and help you down your path, then more power to you.

I've heard of religions that focus on the Goddess, but they do still believe there are Gods as well.

Perhaps this is your own religion, and I say, what works for you is what is the most appropriate. But what do I know?

By the way, does it really matter to you if your beliefs are related or linked to another religion? For me it wouldn't, but I'm on a completely different path than you.

mystic_zoe
December 5th, 2006, 03:18 PM
yeah im the same as Xirian, i have heard of paths which focus on the Goddess rather than they God but they still believe he exists.

Snapdragon
December 5th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Yes, Diannic Wicca is one example of a spiritual path that acknowledges and worships only goddesses; do a search on Z. Budapest or Diannic (may be spelled with only one 'n' in some cases) this or that...you'll come up with plenty of responses.

So far as the rest goes, it is vague...perhaps a shamanic "take" on things.

Good luck and Blessed Be.