PDA

View Full Version : Editor wanted for novel-length HP fic X_X

Findarto
December 12th, 2006, 12:24 AM
Okay, I'm begging now.
I'm working on my HP fan fic, a new one, and it's novel-length but I cannot for the life of me find a beta/editor for it. I've looked on FAP and Perfect Imagination.co.uk and nothing X_X.

So, now I turn to MW and all you Grammar freaks on here!!

Does anyone think they can help out and edit a chapter or twelve?

:D

Starlight*Rains
December 12th, 2006, 12:51 AM
I'm not a professional but I have edited for a few small papers. I'll do some for you. PM me.

Akeyla
December 12th, 2006, 01:12 AM
I can do some if you'd like. PM me and we can go from there.

Otherwise have you tried finding an Online Writing Group, where you trade between a group of people to help critique and edit each others work.

It works great and you get various people therefore various points of views to consider when editing yourself.

I'm in the same boat and have given myself two months to edit my finished novel. So far I've only done a few pages. I need to get on that but life is very busy right now.

Findarto
December 12th, 2006, 02:34 AM
Thanks, I'll PM both of you :).

I tried doing writing groups on FM-Writers, but those are always empty now-a-days for my choosen genres.

Ooh, I see you've completed NaNo this year as well, congrats! This isn't the novel I finished or did for November, but I did start working on it towards the end of the month because I finished in the second weekend of the competition. :D