View Full Version : Copper Moon E-zine - Call for Submissions

January 12th, 2007, 01:04 AM
Hello Friends,

If you're between the ages of 13 and 24 we'd love to hear your voice in the next edition of Copper Moon E-zine (www.Copper-Moon.com). This online magazine has been created for young adult Wiccans, Witches and Pagans. Includes eye-opening Interviews, Articles, Book Reviews and more!

Geared towards both male and female practitioners, we are seeking new submissions for the next edition. All submissions must be written by you --- not copied or "borrowed."

Specifically, we would like . . .

Original Articles: how-to, personal commentary, reflections on Wicca, Witchcraft, or Paganism. Express your opinion on hot topics floating around the Wiccan/Pagan community or share a unique viewpoint.

Our next issue info:
The deadline for submissions is January 15, 2007.
The issue will be published first week of February 2007.

I know itís a busy time of year, in the northern hemisphere the major holidays have passed and everyone is still getting into the flow of the New Year. But, this shouldn't deter us from putting together a fantastic issue.

Here are some great article concepts;
New Year themed, renewal: fresh starts.
Where is Wicca going now?
Has myspace helped or hurt the Wiccan community?
Moving from beginner to intermediate practice.
Are you ready to be a teacher?
Make your magick more personal.
Love spell ethics (Valentine's day is approaching).

Those are just a few ideas, take them if you'd like. Even if two people do one topic opinion will probably vary so don't worry about that. I'd just love to see a great collection to kick off the New Year. E-mail me with any comments or questions.

After editing your piece just drop it in the body of an e-mail and e-mail it to: TWNSubmit@yahoo.com. Remember to include the title of your piece, your craft name (or writing name) and e-mail address so readers may send feedback. You may also include a brief bio if you'd like.

Copper Moon e-zine is special because it is written by young adults like you. We love having your work showcased. Thanks for considering us!