PDA

View Full Version : A liddle sketch

blackroseivy
February 19th, 2007, 09:42 PM
This is my Kadiddle Bushiddle box, as planned in pencil. I'll be posting this project from start to finish.

Sulisiddle is underway as well, but I have no sketch - I am still figuring out such things as Roman fashions & culverts. 8O A wee bit intimidating! ;) I want for the feel to be quite Celto-Roman, despite the tiny size!

Anyway, here is my 1st box plan:

Merrilyn
February 19th, 2007, 10:19 PM
I really dig the beams/arch...very nifty. I love the way you do eyes..there's something behind them that gives just the right amount of intrigue. This is going to be cool to watch you put together.

Sketch
February 20th, 2007, 08:45 AM
It is a really nice picture cant wait to see it as you complete it xx

blackroseivy
February 20th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Aw, thank you! :)

I'm having problems loading pix now, all because my sister loaded Nero without my knowing, & then I deleted it, now I have to reload it & I lost the disk - :( :( :( - but I won a Nero disk from eBay to replace the one I lost, & then I'll figure SOMETHING out.

I also left both Kaddidle & Sulisiddle at my art studio - going by in the car today (they have giant picture windows in front) I'm pretty sure I saw them on the table, I have to run in & get 'em tomorrow (closed today) - makes me nervous to not have them with me! Can't work on 'em, either. :( But they're ok, nobody will do anything to them, I know, just dithering because I was idiotic enough to space out putting them back in my bag yesterday!

Gotta do Sulisiddle sketches, just as soon as I figure out her "sanctuariddle"... :p hehe

blackroseivy
February 20th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Oh - & those are what I love to call "Sly Kiddley Eyes"! :D I'll post a piccie ASAP so that you can see what I mean.

Merrilyn
February 20th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Oh - & those are what I love to call "Sly Kiddley Eyes"! :D I'll post a piccie ASAP so that you can see what I mean.

Heehee..okies. :D

blackroseivy
February 21st, 2007, 04:28 PM
Gonna post this one in the "Dollcrafters' Guild"! ;)