PDA

View Full Version : You asked for it! MW WoW Guild on the European servers!!

Against The Tide
February 22nd, 2007, 07:04 PM
Here was something I was thinking... Wouldn't it be cool if we from MW could play wow together? Well for us Eurotrash this thread is exactly for that, and what kind of server would be best. I don't intend to become the guild leader of a guild if we get one, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling with this thread.

Kalika
February 22nd, 2007, 10:18 PM
I don't even know if I can get on the European servers....

Keldra
February 22nd, 2007, 10:22 PM
You have to have a European account, opened with a European copy of the game, to get on the EU servers, and vice versa for the American servers. Of course, you don't have to live in the region to have the account -- I used to have both an EU account and a US one -- but the same account can't access both regions, sadly.

Anyway, colour me interested. I'm playing Horde on The Venture Co. RPPvP server, but my characters are already guilded, and Alliance on the Sporeggar RPPvP server, with unguilded characters (so let me shamelessly plug Sporeggar Alliance-side! :D). I don't really have a faction preference, but I do love RPPvP servers. Regular PvP ones are fun too though. :)

Kalika
February 22nd, 2007, 10:30 PM
Man.... we need an American guild then too.

Against The Tide
February 23rd, 2007, 03:03 AM
Make a similar thread to this for the american servers then me thinks Kay.

I have a >great< guild already, just fancy playing with some new people. Any how, be well and keep voting.

Kalika
February 23rd, 2007, 11:03 AM
Make a similar thread to this for the american servers then me thinks Kay.

I have a >great< guild already, just fancy playing with some new people. Any how, be well and keep voting.

:lol: Nah, I'd rather hijack yours. (j/k)

Tzhebee
February 23rd, 2007, 12:28 PM
*snip* I'm playing Horde on The Venture Co. RPPvP server, but my characters are already guilded, *snip*

Hey! I'm horde on the same server. :) Also in a guild...by name only. 3 of my friends are in it, so I was brought in by proxy, but so far all my game play (with the exception of 3 dungeons) has been solo. The only PvP I've been in is getting my butt kicked by level ??'s in disputed territories.

Of course, I just started playing 2 mo ago and am a complete noob. I've got a lvl 27 undead Warlock and a lvl 13 (I think) troll priest.

Keldra
February 24th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Hey! I'm horde on the same server. :) Also in a guild...by name only. 3 of my friends are in it, so I was brought in by proxy, but so far all my game play (with the exception of 3 dungeons) has been solo. The only PvP I've been in is getting my butt kicked by level ??'s in disputed territories.

Of course, I just started playing 2 mo ago and am a complete noob. I've got a lvl 27 undead Warlock and a lvl 13 (I think) troll priest.

Yay, someone else from Venture Co.! My guild's pretty small too, I was brought in because of a real life friend I wanted to spend more time with (I was originally on Nordrassil, in a biiig guild, but my one real life friend on the server left WoW). If you'd like a somewhat rusty shaman to level with, or to watch your back in contested areas, feel free to give Ardani a nudge -- you'll probably outlevel me though, I can only play pretty infrequently at the moment. ;)

AstralMoth
February 24th, 2007, 12:12 PM
All my main charecters in a end game raiding guild on Argent Dawn RP (alliance), but I'd love to join a rppvp server on horde side, I'll join alliance too but im so sick of the sight of westfall and redridge. With horde you at least have some options where to level to 30. Plus, if its a pvp server, horde racials just own for PvP.