PDA

View Full Version : looking for some sound advice

Phoenix
April 14th, 2002, 11:22 AM
Ok. I feel like I am posting in this forum too often for my liking due to the fact that this computer is trying to drive me crazy and so far is succeeding. Right now my main problem is the sound. There is none. When I turned on my computer (Compaq Presario) the other day the sound just died on me and so far it has not come back. I bought the comp in October so I can't imagine that there is anything seriously wrong with it yet but I can't seem to fix it. please help! :(

Myst
April 14th, 2002, 12:21 PM
Did you format it like I mentioned last time?

You probably should just take it back to where you got it and have them look at it.

Drisel
April 14th, 2002, 12:21 PM
Compaqs cn be really bitchy, well in my experience anyway. Your computer should still be under warrenty. If you've already checked to make sure you didn't accidentally hit mute, call wherever you got your machine and ask them to help with your problem. Good luck.

Phoenix
April 14th, 2002, 12:36 PM
I managed to borrow a friends speakers and when I plugged them in everything was fine so it looks as if my speakers are busted. I called futureshop and they told me they'll replace them. wow a really simple solution for once. YAY!