PDA

View Full Version : Book Number Two Update

dragoncrone
March 15th, 2007, 12:48 PM
'Dragon Scales, Dragon Tales' WAS to be published this year...

Then real life, in the form of home upgrades and automobile replacement, intruded into my world of dragons...

Now looking at 2008 for a release date. The stories in this one are edgier and grittier than the first one...a bit more sex and violence and dark themes. But it still has its lighthearted dragon tales.

dragoncrone
December 28th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Ever wonder why Vikings began to carve dragon heads and tails on their longships?

"The Vik Witch" in my new book has a solution...:reading:

dragoncrone
February 10th, 2008, 01:07 AM
'Dragon Scales, Dragon Tales' is on its way to the printers. News as it happens, film at 11!!

dragoncrone
March 9th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Book Cover shot

dragoncrone
April 7th, 2008, 09:33 AM
All this and more, in 'Dragon Scales, Dragon Tales' !!!

dragoncrone
June 13th, 2008, 11:37 PM
June 28 from 10 am to 7pm
Enchanted Living Solstice Festival
Sponsored by Enchanted Cottage Bookstore

For details see my website, www.tendragontails.com

Cheers!

dragoncrone
July 19th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Saturday July 26th I will be at StarCrafts in La Mesa, way down in southern Cal. The kind folks there, Rod and Teresa See, are hosting a Dragon Gathering from 6 pm to 10 pm, including two presentations on the world of dragons, book signing, and a chance to make your own 3-D hanging dragon.

$20 in advance, $25 the day of the event - plus a drawing for a Dragon Grab Bag stuffed with wondrous things! Winner not need be present, but why miss all the fun?

Semper Draconis! Check my website for more details.
www.tendragontails.com

dragoncrone
August 24th, 2008, 01:09 PM
This coming Saturday and Sunday - August 30 & 31 - I will be at the Scottish Games in Pleasanton, located at the Alameda County Fairgrounds.
Come to the Tea & Sympathy Book Booth - it will be indoors in one of the buildings - say hello and peruse 'Dragon Scales, Dragon Tales.'

It is ten more short stories about dragons, this time a bit grittier... mmmmwaaa ha ha ha ha