PDA

View Full Version : Guild Drama in WoW

Sequoia
March 19th, 2007, 02:45 AM
Has anyone noticed unreasonable amounts of guild drama this week in World of Warcraft?

Both my guild, and a friend's guild, AND my partner's guild (all seperate, not even on the same servers) are having serious issues.

Something must be in the stars this week :lol:

TheWomanMonster
March 19th, 2007, 03:20 AM
it's the beginning of spring,
everyone's got that itch.

I've noticed it too,
and not just online.

Aina
March 19th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Yeah, my fiance just quit his guild...again...for the third time..and he says that GDS (Goondock Saints, his old guild) are gonna be crying for some memebers. Apparently their co-guild leader is an...arse.
I quit WoW a while back..too much work/school. Not enough time to play. My poor 21 night elf is prolly kicked out of Apoc now.. TT_TT I miss Port!!

Erm, sorry about that...a bit of rant, that was!

-Aina-

MoonlightShadow
March 20th, 2007, 02:02 PM
I haven't had much drama in my guild, per se, but my two friends that I usually play with have turned their backs on my for one reason or another. Honestly, I don't know what's going on, they just started flat out ignoring me though o_0.

CoolJ
March 23rd, 2007, 09:59 AM
I have not played wow for months, but there's a lot of drama going on in my guild from what I hear as well...

Kalika
March 23rd, 2007, 01:20 PM
Actually, that was one of the best things about the guild I was in... low drama quotient. :p

Malcolm
March 23rd, 2007, 01:35 PM
Nah, my guild is always high drama. Its like logging on to a soap opera most of the time. Usually just the officers though.

AstralMoth
March 23rd, 2007, 10:33 PM
When I first read this topic I didnt think anything of it, but recently the raid guild I'm in has gone from 60 accounts to just over 35, in the space of a month, Weird.