View Full Version : To Introduce myself

March 24th, 2007, 07:33 AM
About Me

First of all I have never taught a class before so please bare with me on this it is the first time I have done this sort of thing.
I have been practicing Kitchen Witchery for some time now and would like to pass on what I know.
I live in England with my husband in a small ground floor flat. Space is a problem so my Kitchen altar is small and takes up a tiny portion of my counter top.
I have always enjoyed cooking and it made sense to incorporate my love of cooking in my path. As a result my Kitchen has become the focal point of my craft and using everyday things and preparing meals with meaning is something I really enjoy.

March 27th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Very nice to meet you. I think this class is a great idea, I have a herb garden going all the time with all different herbs and vegetables, I love eating as fresh as possible.

Thanks for taking the time.

March 28th, 2007, 03:55 AM
Hi Beckyfacerod
Nice to meet you I too like to eat as fresh as possible and grow my own herbs and veg as much as possible.
I am working on my garden and making some alterations this year so I can fit in a small 1 metre square raised bed for some veg.

Jade Moon
March 28th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Nice to meet you Wulfcwen! Don't worry, this is the first class I've taken at MW - so we'll learn together! I'm really looking forward to this!