PDA

View Full Version : Sign up

WulfcwenStar
March 24th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Please sign up here if you are interested in this class. All are welcome so don't be shy I am always happy to help out.
Love and Light Wulfcwen

Class members

RubyRose
Annorah
EvieLee
Visha'sMommy
Crysiira
Restless Willow
FaeryChild
Glory
NightFire
PurpleDragon
Janjuh
Isilriel
Mother Faery
Prinsazz
Wiccanway37
Sacredsin
Beckyfacerod
Glanecia
Sparklewitch
Mera_Mera
Piratess
Maudlin
Xeoboy
Seapearls
Jayble
Soulscribe

RubyRose
March 24th, 2007, 08:06 AM
I would be very interested in taking this class

Annorah
March 24th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Definitely count me in! Can't wait to start :)

EvieLee
March 24th, 2007, 08:41 AM
Yup, I'm up for it. :D

WulfcwenStar
March 24th, 2007, 09:46 AM
A warm welcome to:

RubyRose, Annorah and EvieLee.

The first lesson is posted up I will await others to sign up before posting the first assignment.

Willow Rosette
March 24th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Yea!!!! Please count me in too!

Crysiira
March 24th, 2007, 02:45 PM
I am definitely interested, thanks for letting me know it was here! :hahugh:

WulfcwenStar
March 24th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Pleased to have you here Visha'sMommy and Crysiira.

Restless Willow
March 24th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Count me in too ! :)

FaeryChild
March 25th, 2007, 12:36 AM
Please sign me up. I'm very excited about this class.

Glory
March 25th, 2007, 01:27 AM
Count me in, looking forward to it. :)

WulfcwenStar
March 25th, 2007, 03:58 AM
Welcome to my class Restless Willow, FaeryChild and Glory you will be added to the class list.

~NightFire~
March 25th, 2007, 07:17 AM
I would love to take this class-please count me in. :hahugh:

I have a question though;

I'm Vegan (so I don't cook/eat meat, dairy, or anything else animal derived), & I'm an Athiest (so I don't believe in any gods/dieties-rather 'forces' of things, e.g the Universe, Earth, Nature, humans, Animals, etc-it's hard to exlain what I mean!) would this make a difference?

Thanks. :)

WulfcwenStar
March 25th, 2007, 09:22 AM
Hi NightFire
It would make no difference at all. When it comes to associations of foods etc simply take down what you need and leave out the rest. For example the section on meats etc you do not use. I will try to find out some more associations that you would find useful as well.
As for the altar you can adapt things to what you believe in I will explain that when we get to it.
If you don't want a kitchen witch you can make something that you feel is right for you. This is not something that is hard and fast and cast in stone it is to give you the basics that you work with and alter to suit you.
Chants etc are up to you, work with what you feel comfortable with. I am not going come down on you if you don't want to do a section. This is meant to be something that is enjoyable.

purple dragon
March 25th, 2007, 02:51 PM
could I join or is it too late?

akewa
March 25th, 2007, 04:27 PM
I am here. Sorry for being late to sign in. Hi everyone.

MysticCottageHerbs
March 25th, 2007, 04:52 PM
I would love to sign up if I still can!!

Isilriel
March 25th, 2007, 08:45 PM
I would also love to join this class if I still can. :)

Jade Moon
March 25th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Me too??? :wave:

WulfcwenStar
March 26th, 2007, 03:47 AM
Hello everyone
PurpleDragon it is not too late to join in you are on the list .

Akewa, Janjuh , Isilriel and Mother Faery you are all on the list I hope you will enjoy the class.
Love and Light Wulfcwen

Prinsazz
March 26th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Is it too late to join? I would love to join in if i could?

WICCANWAY37
March 26th, 2007, 11:46 AM
If it is not to late i would also like to join.

WulfcwenStar
March 26th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Your in Prinsaz and Wiccanway37. Lesson 1 the Assignment are up so just jump in. There is no rush I want everyone to have a chance to get things done.

Caitlin.ann
March 27th, 2007, 12:09 PM
I can't believe I missed this! I've really been wanting to take a class on this subject. I really hope its not too late to join the class. I'm going to follow the others' lead and just hop right on in, but if I'm intruding please tell me so.

Beckyfacerod
March 27th, 2007, 12:14 PM
This sounds like it's going to be a great class, Sign Me Up !!!! ;)

Glanecia
March 27th, 2007, 07:18 PM
I'd like to take this class. :hahugh:

WulfcwenStar
March 28th, 2007, 03:16 AM
Ok Sacredsin, Beckyfacerod and Glanecia you are all signed up.

SparkleWytch
March 28th, 2007, 10:49 PM
May I sign up as well? THis sounds like it will be a great class!

~NightFire~
March 29th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Hi NightFire
It would make no difference at all. When it comes to associations of foods etc simply take down what you need and leave out the rest. For example the section on meats etc you do not use. I will try to find out some more associations that you would find useful as well.
As for the altar you can adapt things to what you believe in I will explain that when we get to it.
If you don't want a kitchen witch you can make something that you feel is right for you. This is not something that is hard and fast and cast in stone it is to give you the basics that you work with and alter to suit you.
Chants etc are up to you, work with what you feel comfortable with. I am not going come down on you if you don't want to do a section. This is meant to be something that is enjoyable.

That's great-Thanks. XXX :)

WulfcwenStar
March 29th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Welcome aboard Sparklewitch I have added your name to the class list.

Mera_mera
April 8th, 2007, 06:40 AM
If it's not too late, I'd really like to take this class. I signed up for a kitchen witch class quite a while ago, but it didn't last very long.

WulfcwenStar
April 9th, 2007, 03:52 AM
Welcome on board I have sent you a PM and added you to the class list. No need to rush things work at your own pace.

piratess
April 10th, 2007, 01:57 PM
I know this is a bit later, but I would love to take this class. I will be happy to catch up with everything pronto, please let me know!!!

WulfcwenStar
April 11th, 2007, 03:58 AM
OK Piratess you are on the class list.
If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

maudlin
April 16th, 2007, 02:31 PM
i would love to join, if i can. i might be a bit slow at first, as im trying to finish out my last week + finals at school. but once that ends, i can devote more time to it. i will try to catch up asap though.

WulfcwenStar
April 16th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Ok Maudlin you are in. No rush we are half way through and I will not be posting the next lesson just yet as lesson 4 has a lot in it. A Pm is on its way to you.

Xeoboy
April 20th, 2007, 05:19 AM
I realize that you're quite a few lessons in, but is there a chance I could join? "No" is always acceptable.

WulfcwenStar
April 20th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Ok Xeoboy work at the lessons at your own pace I will add you to the list

Haerfest Leah
April 23rd, 2007, 05:38 PM
Ah crap I didn't know this had started already. I replied in the thred about starting the class recently not knowing it was already underway. Something told me to go look and I was right. Well if it's too late to join I can just follow along.

WulfcwenStar
April 24th, 2007, 05:22 AM
Hi Seapearls you are in I will not be posting anymore lessons until May to give everyone a chance to do the assignments.

Jayble
May 21st, 2007, 06:22 PM
I would love to take this class - are you still accepting students for it or is it way past late?

WulfcwenStar
May 22nd, 2007, 03:32 AM
Ok I am adding you to the class list a PM is on its way to you as well.

Lady Soulscribe
May 24th, 2007, 02:46 PM
im intrested too in the class, is it okay if I jump on? I totally understand if its way past the due date. I might just follow along, if its too late.

WulfcwenStar
May 26th, 2007, 03:06 AM
Jump in Soulscribe you are welcome to join in.

DeeJ
August 19th, 2009, 01:34 PM
I know this class is old, but I would like to take it, if it's not too late.

mol
September 26th, 2009, 09:34 PM
It is never too late! Who can help this person sign up?

SilverClaw
September 26th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Classes are done on a separate site now. And this class has not been offered for a while. Ivy Artemisia (http://mysticwicks.com/member.php?find=lastposter&f=204) is the person you can ask about COT questions and sign ups.

mol
September 26th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Classes are done on a separate site now. And this class has not been offered for a while. Ivy Artemisia (http://mysticwicks.com/member.php?find=lastposter&f=204) is the person you can ask about COT questions and sign ups.
Can we see if someone would take this class up on the CoT site?

Flaire-FireStar
September 26th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Pinging Ivy for y'all. :p

mol
September 26th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Pong!

SilverClaw
September 26th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Can we see if someone would take this class up on the CoT site? I am sure that is possible :D

And by the way Mol long time no see :wave:

Pinging Ivy for y'all. :p Thank you Flaire :D :lol:

mol
September 26th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Awesome. Thanks, guys.

RavensEye: I may not be here very much, but GEBS keeps me up to date. =]

SilverClaw
September 27th, 2009, 10:28 PM
RavensEye: I may not be here very much, but GEBS keeps me up to date. =] ya I know that , but it is not the same as actually being able to say hello to you :D

Ivy Artemisia
September 28th, 2009, 02:54 PM
PM Sent to DeeJ....

And for anyone interested...

The CoT Classes are all on another site now... NEW CoT (http://cot.mysticwicks.com).

A few open classes include Book of Shadows creation, Tracing the Wheel in the Southern Hemisphere, and Gothic Paganism. Closed Classes include Wicca 101 and Spellcrafting. (Will be open again at the beginning of the year).