PDA

View Full Version : HAHA! I know what it was now!

Mindflayer
March 31st, 2007, 01:53 AM
Ok, first some background: I'm not a Discordian, or Subgenii, or a Taco lol.

I'm a Chaote, and I'm posting this here because some of you will at least know WTF I'm talking about.

Ok, Where to start... a few months ago I had a rather strange experience while tripping on some "magic mushrooms" ;). ANYWAY... this experience seriously screwed with me since then, and I had no idea what it meant... if it even meant anything at all. The reason for this is because the experience I had was STRAIGHT out of a dream I had had 4 months before hand, and I mean EVERY single detail.

When this experience reached it's peaked, it caused me to go through EVERY single emotion known, and pretty much in this order:
(emotions seprated by | )

First I got really tired | then I "passed out" and felt nothing at all | then I had a feeling of foreboding | then I felt sick | then fear and absolute horror set in, and I felt like I was gonna die | then calm | then I felt like I just learned something profound | then I felt lost because I couldn't understand it | then I felt angry because I couldn't explain it to other people | Then I kinda went numb, conscious but just sorta "not there" | then I experience pure physical pleasure | followed by waves of intense happiness | peaking in a moment of euphoria | and then WHAM, the moment of pure clarity and contentment.

Everything shifted, and it looked like a picture, a picture of the perfect moment in time, where everything makes sense. I knew everything, the secret to life, I felt AMAZING.

and I just realized what this moment would be... it was Gnosis. True Gnosis.

It was definitely the most intense experience of my life, and it just makes sense. I have tried to reach moments of Gnosis to perform magic in the pass, but they've always been minor, merely just moments of 'disconnection' from the world around me... fleeting, and then forgotten... but to reach this state in such a profound sense... wow.

It makes me smile.

Mindflayer
March 31st, 2007, 01:56 AM
Oh, and before anyone mentions that I left out "Sorrow/Forgiveness/Confusion" and a few others... those happened AFTER this moment.

The shrooms caused me to go through complete Ego Death (which makes sense why they would cause a moment of pure Gnosis), during this time I went bat-shit insane and experienced Sorrow/Forgiveness/Surrender/Rebellion/Sexuality/Confusion... and even Love for a moment.. :)

Oonagh
June 1st, 2007, 10:41 PM
Geez, when I did shrooms all I did was laugh and fall off the couch. I must not have been in the right mode.

But then again, seeing the movie "The Wall" on acid gave me a serious moment of total reality comprehension. One of those one with my fellow man and it all makes sense now moments....

Fiamma
June 1st, 2007, 10:47 PM
Geez, when I did shrooms all I did was laugh and fall off the couch. I must not have been in the right mode.

But then again, seeing the movie "The Wall" on acid gave me a serious moment of total reality comprehension. One of those one with my fellow man and it all makes sense now moments....

Huh. I've never needed shrooms to have moments like that. Random conversations about panentheism and quantum physics are all I need. A day at the aquarium works too.