View Full Version : When lesson 5 goes up

April 20th, 2007, 01:19 PM
I would like to know when you would like me to post the next lesson. I do not want to rush things and I don't want those who have completed assignments to get fed up.
So if you could give me an idea that would be great. Thank you.

Willow Rosette
April 20th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Oh my I havent done the kitchen cleaning yet. I will do it this weekend for sure. I know it helps me to know when the next lesson is going to start so I have a time frame on when I have to get the one I am working on done. But thats just me....so sorry for slackin LOL

April 20th, 2007, 09:07 PM
I know I will def. do my assignment (tomorrow) Saturday. so when you feel comfortable for next assignment. Thanks again for all your hard work for the wonderful information you have given us! :wave:

April 21st, 2007, 08:34 AM
Vishasmommy you are not slackin I just wanted to know when people wanted the next lesson. I don't want to rush anyone as I know work and home and children and all the shoping etc has to be done and fitting everything in is never easy. I sometimes thing we need 48 hours a day just to get everything done. LOL. You are doing just fine.

Thank you Beckyfacerod you are all most welcome I am just pleased you are finding it all useful.

April 21st, 2007, 09:48 AM
I may fall a bit behind here because I have some major things going on at school right now, but I don't want to be the reason everyone else is put on hold, so just keep going! I'll catch up later, if you don't mind...