PDA

View Full Version : Nominations for Paths: Recons Forum Guides

Flaire-FireStar
April 24th, 2007, 01:31 PM
The nominations are now open!

We are currently looking for two Guides for Paths: Recons.

Just a reminder for those who weren't around when the first round of nominations came about:

Guides are not moderators. However, the Guides will have certain powers so that they may now move, stick and close threads on their own. Guides also encourage activity in the forum, whether by introducing new topics, starting games, etc. :)

There will be no vote afterwards. When the nominations close, I will take the nominees to the other admins and we will discuss who we think will be a good guide for each forum.

The rules:

1. Nominate two members who you think will make good guides and will have fun at it! We don't want to think of this as work. ;)

2. If you are nominated and don't want the position, you can always decline.

3. No admins. :p

I will leave the nomination thread open for two weeks. After the admins have done all their discussing and have chosen Guides, I will come back and make an announcement.

Have fun!

Nitefalle
April 24th, 2007, 03:29 PM
I nominate Rick and Faol-Chu

_Banbha_
April 24th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Seren and Faol-chý. :)

Rick
April 24th, 2007, 10:24 PM
I nominate Rick and Faol-Chu
Thank you, but no thank you. Rick has already put in his 'forum moderator' time, way back in the day. Having recently been appointed assistant editor of MWMag (my pennance for urging Elise to take the job of editor :lol: ), I just don't have the extra time.

Nitefalle
April 24th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Okie dokie, than I nominate Seapearls and Faol Chu

Flaire-FireStar
May 16th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Nominations are now closed.
I'll post who the new guide(s) are..soon.

:wave: