PDA

View Full Version : Take that look off your face

Wolfpoet
May 4th, 2007, 07:22 PM
We are a society in denial, going through our daily routines and pretending it's all fine and dandy. We are so very desperatre to keep up this pretense, this little masquerade. It's the easy way, the safe way, the way that causes the least headaches.

We deny basic realities because they do not mesh well with our manufactured mindset. We'll go to war in Iraq and swallow the excuse that it's to stop some guy killing innocents. Shame we didn't do it two decades ago when the bloke was actualy killing the poor Kurds.But he was on our side back then so it's all good.

Funny really, you kill a few hundred thousand people twenty years ago and you get a big old war on your doorstep. Kill millions in Africa and you get asked nicely to stop being naughty. The trick is to get the right number you see, 6 million is too many, a few hundred thousand is too few. Frag about 1 to 2 million and you are in that sweet spot.

Same principle on the smaller scale. You see, this chap decides to walk around a building and send 30 people on an all-expense paid tour of the next world (only one way however).

let's check some figures for that week:

200 people killed in iraq during that week.

60 people killed in Somalia that week.

Remember boys and girls, don't kill white people in western countries and you should be ok. But don't actualy shake these folks out of their little faux reality on their doorstep, why that's just damned impolite!

There is a song I rather like, sums up this whole damned, messd up and stupid attitude that the moral majority seem to have:

"No, I didn't dig deep
I did not want to know
Well, you don't interfere
When you're scared of the things you might here
And when he's back, you'll think I'll end it there and then
Well my fearweatherd friend, you're wrong again"

Take that look off your face! Wake up and smell the blood, drop the masque and see your moral highground, built from the bodies of those trampled underfoot. You like to be right, you like to be the good guys, the winners.

Well too bad, mission accomplished boys and girls. Our entire bloody history of death and destruction replayed in yet another chapter of in the sordid history of the Human race.Once again the weak, morally bankrupt sheep allow the powerful to do what they damn well want in the vain hope of an easy life.

Take that look off your face, I can see through your smile. I can see the weak, pathetic excuse for a Human being that lurks behind the cultured, civilised visage.

Sitalique
May 17th, 2007, 07:48 AM
:cheers: Very well said.

Fairy_Princess
May 17th, 2007, 12:30 PM
If I took of my mask, I'd scare you, what lies beneath isn't pathetic but it is viscious and unyielding.

wolfjan1
May 17th, 2007, 01:18 PM
:cheers: _handclapp _handclapp _handclapp _handclapp _handclapp Thank you for adding a voice of reason to all the insanity spewed here. People get all upset and tell me how naive and hyperbolic I am when I spout off. (they know who they are). Get all offended when I say things that I do. Don't want to question the status quo. It gets me all angry inside, and I want to give up. But I am not going to do that. I am going to keep riling up the neighborhood till SOMEBODY understands!

Piney Boy
May 17th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Purity was lost to humans long, long ago. Killing is a part of the entire animal world, but only humans do it for money, greed, and some imagined power or superiority. Civilization is a fraud, a sham that gives people the illusion that we control the worlds destiny and our own. The truth is we control very little, but we are driven to maintain some ridiclous status quo. Society deems it a neccessary evil to wear these masks, else world culture would fine people not feeding the machine, not working their jobs to keep the machine running. Personally, I try not to wear one, what you see is what you get. I stand up for, and speak up for, things I have problems with on all levels. Guess that isn't the average though.
People wear the mask to feel safe and sound, but in reality we are neithier. Perhaps someday man will realize his sacred role, a topic I've been discussing a bunch lately, and care for what happens to all lives great and small. Until then however, bloodshed will rule our days.
Good topic.