PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon in Taurus.

Danustouch
April 27th, 2002, 10:13 AM
So....last night was the Taurus full moon. My husband is Taurus, I'm a gemini, on the cusp of Taurus.

I spent the day feeling fairly drowsey yesterday..not sure why, and wound up going to bed like around 7 pm. Then I woke, at about 11-11:30 PM. And at that time, my husband TRIED to sleep, but couldn't. Apparently, that was around the peak of the full moon in Taurus. Could his insomnia, and my feeling so tired, and then waking at that point, be connected astrologically?

Could what full moon we are in, influence how we feel physically?

Flar's Freyja
April 27th, 2002, 11:16 AM
I'm sure it can, we were having a discussion in Silly about that. Earlier this week, several of us were moody, irritable, unable to focus, ill.......I'm a Taurus, and yesterday felt better than I have in the past two weeks but had been seriously depressed for most of the week. And depressed that I was depressed! Because I've really had a week full of blessings, felt like such an ingrate.....

Litha
April 28th, 2002, 03:37 PM
I am of the opinion that the Moon is related to how we feel and that this touches everyone, whether they realize that they are tuned to her energies or nat :p

Everything that exists has an electromagnetic force, ions that make up all the forms of matter, seen and unseen. Just as sound vibrations are heard by the ears, elctromagnatic ions of planets and luminaries effect levels of energy.

There is always a great ionic buildup just before the Moon grows Full. This crescendo of energy is suddenly released at the moment after the FM peaks. It's very much like that six flags ride where they take you all the way uuuuuuppppp and then drop you down, woooosshh!

This energy flow in the reason behind the use of the Moon's phases and magickal workings.

With the Moon in Taurus now, just as the Sun is in Taurus as well, there is a focus of energy on this sign and the earthy nature that this sign represents.