PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

cynomyn
April 27th, 2002, 02:35 PM
I joined the group a few days ago, but since I work full time its just now I am introducing myself. I have found lots of intresting thoughts and comments in the forums, think I'm going to like it here.

33 year old small town (near dallas, Tx) mom on a mostly wiccan path looking for fellowship with like minds! I am online daily and hope many will opt to write or msg me using one the many ways to do so.

I'm excited and I have just begum to venture out in search of others in my area. I have recently joined a community that I plan to visit at least once a month in my area. (still quite a drive, so I have to limit that as well.)

I have intrests in astrology, runes and tarot. What I'm working on now is my own ability to control those inner powers, such as intuition to use to my biggest advantage. If ANYONE knows what I am talking about from experience and think they can shed some light on helpful ways to get where I want to be, please dont think twice about contacting me. (or point me to the appropiate threads)

BB,
Cyn!

Jasmine Star
April 27th, 2002, 03:43 PM
I think there is a page on divination that may be able to help. Hello by the way.:wave:

Adrenaline Junkie
April 27th, 2002, 04:35 PM
Welcome the community, glad to see you've came. :wave: :D ;)

Desert_Shadow
April 27th, 2002, 04:46 PM
:cool: Merry Meet, Welcome, Hope you stay for awhile.

NightSkye
April 27th, 2002, 05:04 PM
hi cynomyn :wave:

Alphyna
April 27th, 2002, 05:19 PM
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
:boing: :boing: :boing:
Nice to meet you!
Sarah

flar7
April 27th, 2002, 05:44 PM
Welcome, pull up a chair and cast a sit spell on it!

Flaire-FireStar
April 27th, 2002, 11:17 PM
:wave::wave: Welcome to MW!! :wave::wave:

I :heartthro the way you spelled your name, Cynomyn! :)

Rubi Waters
April 28th, 2002, 01:35 AM
Hi cynomyn!!!! enjoy your stay! :)

Mithrea
April 28th, 2002, 01:36 AM
:wave:

Euphoria
April 28th, 2002, 06:29 AM
HEY !!!