PDA

View Full Version : Banner for students of this class

~Owl~
May 12th, 2007, 04:57 AM
With thanks to Inkywitch for her marvelous imagination, and did just as I liked. ;)

To include a banner as a student of this class, follow these instructions:

Replace the {} brackets with [] brackets in the following code below, and paste it in your signature (in the edit signature page) where you want the image to show:

{IMG}http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q172/inkywitch/ritcreatestudent.jpg{/IMG}

REMEMBER: Change the brackets when you paste this image URL onto your signature page for editing, from { } to [ ] !!!

-EDIT-

Shanti has also provided help, as this was also discussed as an option before between Inky and I. This option also works:

Its easier to just copy the url into the pop up box you get when you click the little mountain icon in your edit box. :)

Also to add to that, this box is over on the far right side, the yellow box, with the small mtn. image inside. Point to it, and it will say, "Insert Image". Click on it, and post the same URL, and be sure to change the brackets. ;)

Annorah
May 12th, 2007, 05:09 AM
Thank you - it's beautiful!

~Owl~
May 12th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Thank you...;)

Yes, it is. The credit goes to Inkywitch, of course. She did a beautiful job, and was very attentive to what I was looking for.

elizabeth ratliff
May 12th, 2007, 04:47 PM
test

Shanti
May 12th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Oh its a beautiful banner! Thanks Inkywitch. :)

elizabeth ratliff
May 12th, 2007, 05:58 PM
i got it thanks, now another question how do you get to show more than 2 banners, the 3rd one i have only shows as a red x

~Owl~
May 12th, 2007, 07:22 PM
i got it thanks, now another question how do you get to show more than 2 banners, the 3rd one i have only shows as a red x

I see that. I'm sorry, dear, I do not know. I would take it up with either Mol or Xentor perhaps, or see if a member here has an answer. The reason I say Mol and Xentor is that they are both computer wizards, and Mol is the founder of MW...

~Owl~
May 14th, 2007, 03:01 AM
Just A Reminder

Please read above for instructions on how to add the Student Banner to your Signature. At the end of the class, (which will NOT be for a while) there will be a Graduate Banner for those who earn it. ;)