View Full Version : Class Announcements

May 28th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Please accept my apologies for disappearing again. I'm afraid I've had a lot on my plate this month, and it got the best of me, physically, mentally, etc.

So terribly sorry for leaving everyone in the lurch.

June 12th, 2007, 09:03 PM
Due to health issues, and other RL problems... I'm sorry, but I must again put the class on hold.

My apologies, for being absent...I do what I can here...

The show WILL go on, I promise. ;)

June 13th, 2007, 11:52 AM
I hope that everything resolves well for you, Owl.

June 26th, 2007, 01:28 AM
Now then...even though my wing is still injuured, I'll put Lesson III up now for discussion. :dancy:

This may get a little advanced for some, so if you would like a little private tutoring, just PM me. ;)

July 17th, 2007, 01:37 PM
As you have guessed, this seems to be a monthly thing, when all of a sudden the class is on hold for a bit.

I wanted to add that I encourage ALL of you to participate in the discussions of ANY lesson, as long as it remains open. Just because I post another lesson does NOT mean the previous one is over.

I will close a thread when that lesson is no longer up for discussion.

August 12th, 2007, 06:39 PM
As health issues, and other RL obstacles have been hindering my progress at keeping the Class on a regular scheadule, I feel it's best if we structure the Class on a Monthly basis, rather than weekly.

This way, once a month, probably in the middle of each month, I'll be able to post new lessons, answer questions, and get things back on track.

I feel by doing this, the Class will benefit greatly to a scheaduled routine again.

My sincere apologies for leaving my students in the lurch, as I am still highly motivated to continue this extensive Course. I hope all of you are, as well.

NEW STUDENTS: Please PM me, if you are interested in this Class, as we are still working out the beginning stages. :)

August 14th, 2007, 10:35 PM
I hope your situation looks up soon, teacher!