View Full Version : Your thoughts please

June 12th, 2007, 10:38 AM
:sunny: These lessons were to give you the basics of Kitchen Witchery and to help you see how easy it is to put meaning into meals. We all eat three times a day every single day of the year so adding a little extra is not difficult to do.

I hope that I have given you a few ideas to work with and that you will be able to expand on what is here.
The sites you have saved will help you find new ways to add meaning to what is after all an everyday occurrence in our lives.
The chants and blessings will help you to focus on those chores and make them less of a chore and more like fun. Cleaning the home as if were a sacred space makes it more meaningful, after all we are inviting our Kitchen Goddess into our home.

I would like to know what you thought about the lessons and if there is anything that you think needs improving. I have never taken a class like this before so your input would be most welcome.
I have tried to keep this easy to follow and make it fun as well as informative. I hope that you have enjoyed this as much as I have.

For those who are still working on assignments don't panic I am not closing this down until all have finished.
I hope to do this again later on in the year.:)

June 12th, 2007, 11:06 AM
I didnt get here in time to sign up for your class but i looked back at it and wanted to say.. Great jop!

Restless Willow
June 12th, 2007, 02:18 PM
You gave a lot of information and it was fun. I hope you teach more classes in the future. Keep my informed if you do ...

June 13th, 2007, 10:01 AM
Thank you I am pleased that you have enjoyed the classes and found them useful.
I have an idea that needs working on for a different class but I will have to plan it all out first.

June 13th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Hi Gypsy
I would like to do this class again later in the year so maybe you can sign up it then.

June 13th, 2007, 10:27 AM
These lessons have been fun, informative, and fascinating! I really enjoyed this and I can't really think of anything that could use improving. I will definitely take a class from you in the future if you teach one! :hahugh:

June 14th, 2007, 03:00 AM
Thank you Crysiira I have enjoyed the experience as well.

Willow Rosette
June 14th, 2007, 03:11 AM
I have had so much fun with this class. I could not tell this was your first class. It moved along at a great speed, your were always around for questions, and the lessons and assignments were fun but still full of information.

Thank you so much for teaching it.

June 15th, 2007, 03:10 AM
Thanks Visha's Mommy I have plans for another class so I will be back as they say.

elizabeth ratliff
June 20th, 2007, 12:34 AM
I have enjoyed this class so muh wulf, thank you, i have learned so much and have combined it with what i learned in Herbal Magic, its been great and makes so much sense, Thank you again,

June 20th, 2007, 04:34 AM
Hi Elizabeth Ratliff

You are most welcome I am pleased that you found it so useful.

July 8th, 2007, 07:19 PM
This has been such a great course - I no longer dread making meals or doing the kitchen chores as I can incorporate the great ideas you have presented so it becomes a magickal experience. Now, if I could just become a wonderful, that would be perfect :lol:

I've had such fun and learnt a great deal.

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Blessings to you.

July 8th, 2007, 08:02 PM
i enjoyed this class. it helped me with a few things i can do to make meals more special.

July 12th, 2007, 04:01 AM
I am so pleased that everyone has enjoyed the class I will do this again later on.