PDA

View Full Version : We got FAQ!

Windsmith
June 18th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Hey, gang. The Pantheism forum now has its very own, sparkly new FAQ (http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=159815).

Please take some time to look it over. Make sure the links go where they claim to. Ponder any other questions people ask you a lot, or that you'd like to see answered, that we should add. Use this thread to make comments.

Remember that FAQ questions need to link to existing threads in the forum - so if there's a question you want answered that we haven't discussed here yet, then, by gum, start a thread and get askin'!

And above all, enjoy!

-Your friendly neighborhood co-guide.

ravenscape
June 18th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Whooo! Way cool!

Are you able to edit the thread, since it's closed? I noticed one of the links was a url, not the text of a thread title.

Windsmith
June 19th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Whooo! Way cool!Thanks!

Are you able to edit the thread, since it's closed? I noticed one of the links was a url, not the text of a thread title.Good catch, ravenscape - thanks! I have corrected the text for that link.

By the way, I only closed the thread because I've noticed a strange tendency in other fora for people to attempt to "answer" the FAQs in the thread! I do want to encourage discussion of both the FAQ section and the questions in it - there's just a better place for that (in the associated threads, natch).

peggyelizabeth
June 19th, 2007, 01:08 PM
looks like agreat start!
I'm sure as discussions continue and new ones are started, we'll want to add to it.

Windsmith
June 19th, 2007, 01:19 PM
looks like agreat start!Thanks much, peggyelizabeth.

I'm sure as discussions continue and new ones are started, we'll want to add to it.Absolutely. If you think of any questions you get asked a lot about pantheism, be sure to mention them here or PM me or Eleisawolf & we'll find an applicable thread (or start one!) to add to the FAQ.