PDA

View Full Version : What happened....

Fr.Vega Morn
June 19th, 2007, 05:53 PM
...to all the Discordians?

Is there anyone still here who isn't banned?

Agaliha
June 19th, 2007, 07:19 PM
A lot of them left of their own...or asked to be banned and so they were banned. There's some still here.

Sitalique
June 20th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Totally untrue. Most didn't ask to be, they just disagreed with those in power and were punished for it. No warning or reason given.

Here (http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=156359) will explain a bit.

Few are left.

GEBS
June 20th, 2007, 11:20 AM
No warning or reason given.

Totally untrue.

:goodgrief

mol
June 20th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Reason was given. Besides, those that were banned were trolls or troll-converts. It had nothing to do with Discordia.

Fr.Vega Morn, welcome!

~InTheDarkness~
June 20th, 2007, 11:30 AM
~being cheeky now~

ooh Mol, becareful you might upset the trolls that live under the bridge waiting for goats or you might get yourself banned I hear GEBS also has the power to push that button!!!!!
Just giving you the heads up big guy! - Don't want you getting into any trouble here!
:dancy:

mol
June 20th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Doh! You are right.

I must be more cautious... :2G:

~InTheDarkness~
June 20th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Don't worry I won't tell anyone!!!

Eternal Night
June 20th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Don't worry I won't tell anyone!!!

won't tell anyone wot?! :whistle:

~InTheDarkness~
June 20th, 2007, 11:48 AM
won't tell anyone wot?! :whistle:

Sssshhhh don't tell anyone but.........
Mol doesn't like trolls that live under bridges waiting for goats - he's trollist!

Eternal Night
June 20th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Mol doesn't like trolls that live under bridges waiting for goats - he's trollist!

~Gasp~ Is he like tha biggest Billy goat in the story....U know the one that butts the troll of the bridge?! :lol:

mol
June 20th, 2007, 11:52 AM
You are not so good at this 'not-telling' thing. =\

Eternal Night
June 20th, 2007, 12:01 PM
You are not so good at this 'not-telling' thing. =\

It's alrite ur secret is safe wiv me!
~EN pulls out mega phone~

mol
June 20th, 2007, 12:05 PM
It's alrite ur secret is safe wiv me!
~EN pulls out mega phone~
=|

Lunacie
June 20th, 2007, 02:34 PM
~Gasp~ Is he like tha biggest Billy goat in the story....U know the one that butts the troll of the bridge?! :lol:

I think it was the LittleBilly who really got Mol's goat. ;)

Shanti
June 20th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Dont mess with my goat!:razz:
She's a mom too, the meanest kind.:evilway:
Just wait till I take those hoses off her horns.:lookaroun

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p197/ShantiVeritas/newmom.jpg

Fr.Vega Morn
June 20th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Thanks everyone. I crossed paths (so to speak) with some Discordians a while back. Kind of crazy bunch, but oddly entertaining and, insightful from time to time.

I'll have a dig through the archives here.

LadyWinter
August 7th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Thanks everyone. I crossed paths (so to speak) with some Discordians a while back. Kind of crazy bunch, but oddly entertaining and, insightful from time to time.

I'll have a dig through the archives here.

There were some bannings here a while back.....there were some problem makers, and there were some very smart posters....thrown in together and banned....Either way Discordians can be found running rampid on other boards.....and even some on this boards if you check siggies very closely.....Discordians are definately a crazy bunch, but alot of fun..and they definately make a person question their perceptions.

Winter

Lunacie
August 7th, 2007, 01:28 PM
There are a few bad apples in any religion, and Mol tosses them out before they can spoil the whole barrel. The unfortunate part was that other Discordians decided that Mol was being bigoted towards all Discordians instead of just those few bad apples and they raised such a ruckus that they also got tossed out of the barrel.

And the rest of us monkeys kept on playing here in the barrel. Even the Discordian monkeys who realized that they weren't being discriminated against on the basis of their religion.

Whitewolf
August 8th, 2007, 05:02 PM
There are a few bad apples in any religion

Good point.