PDA

View Full Version : Mercury Retrograde

July 9th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Was this last retrograde worse for some reason? I have never had anything like what happened this time happen before. It truly was unreal.

Just wondered.

Thanks,
:fpraise:

lightdragon
July 9th, 2007, 08:23 PM
the last week before it went direct everything was crazy.

Shatril
July 10th, 2007, 07:29 AM
I sometimes think that our awareness of the retrograde either helps us see the problems coming so we can take steps to prevent them, or we focus so closely on potential problems that we attract them to us. I try to ignore the Mecury Retrograde, and most often it just goes away with little problem, or possibly I'm just oblivious to the problems I leave in my wake. :rollingla

KEishin
July 10th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Shatril's right - if we expect chaos, guess what we get?
But from an astrological viewpoint, some people really *do* get affected more strongly by a planet in Rx than others. It all depends on what sign the Rx is in and where it falls in one's personal chart.

For example, this last one has been in my first house (Cancer) and bouncing around near my Ascendant the entire time and yes, it's been a bit more difficult than other times. Emotional communication, oh definitely yes.

August 8th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Sorry it took me so long to get back here.

Thanks for the answers. This one was something else, I have never been hit before and this one was crazy. Things are still trying to work themselves out after all this time of being direct. Whew!

Although, my email company always wants to do upgrades during a retrograde and that will cause some problems on their end which does affect me but that is the extent of it usually. And my emails are still all messed up.

I hope it was a one-time thing for me, usually everything is smooth. KEishin, you are probably right something was hitting in my chart this time and that is why it was so strong.

Again thanks for the answers.

:fpraise:

December 25th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Finally a POSITIVE retrograde. Finding my LOST friend hiding with a ton of other lost friends. Who knew? :bouncybob:yourock::giggle:

Xander67
December 25th, 2009, 09:00 PM
oh this one is gonna be interesting because Mars is also retrograde as well.
dont forget the first of two lunar eclipses will be heralding in Jupiter's return for the New year!

The super cosmic lunar ecliptic zap combined with the two retros and a few other assorted celestial goings ons should bring a new year with many good oportunities!

December 25th, 2009, 09:04 PM
It better. :hahugh:

thought_on_a_wind
December 25th, 2009, 09:06 PM
... you mean I might actually have a year that doesn't end shitty??? :D

January 3rd, 2010, 04:54 PM
... you mean I might actually have a year that doesn't end pooperrific??? :D

:hugz:

Well I spoke too soon. SIGH. My computer died during this retrograde and had to get a new one. Certainly, not what I was planning.

Shakes head at retrograde. One day I will go back to not being bothered by MR--but until then I guess I will just keep getting new electronic throughout the whole house. Geez.

Toki Wartooth
January 3rd, 2010, 09:52 PM
Mercury was entering retrograde in my natal chart...so I don't feel much whenever Mercury goes into retrograde. :lol:

However, I'm glad someone pointed out Mars in retrograde. Merc Rx is the only retrograde planet/placement I have, and I think I've been feeling Mars in Leo Rx more than Merc Rx.

January 5th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Only ten more days.....not that it matters now. :hahugh:

January 10th, 2010, 10:09 AM
So glad things have stabilized. But will still be glad when MR is direct again. It is sort of like walking on egg shells. :hahugh: