PDA

View Full Version : well here goes nothing. honest feedback would be great.

DarkWitch
August 24th, 2007, 03:26 AM
Traveller: The Beginning

"Vos vestros servate, meos mihi linquite mores."---Petrarch (You cling to your own ways and leave mine to me.)

"Ut sementem feceris, ita metes."---Cicero (As you sow so will you reap.)

"Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes."---Publilius Syrus (It is foolish to fear that which you cannot avoid.)

Prologue

A Friend once told me that everything happens for a reason and everyone has a purpose. It's funny now that I think about it. I almost donít remember how this all started it seems like a long time ago. I had an accident when I was younger and ever since my memory comes and goes. There are large gaps in my life in which I don't remember anything or itís like Iím watching TV I can see myself doing things but itís not me.

I have done things both good and a lot of them bad. I am not proud of myself and I can safely say that no living being should have to go through what I have been through. Some days Iím glad that I can't remember anything , that others I can remember everything , and pray that I did not. Iím not even completely sure why Iím telling you this but I think that if I tell someone then maybe I can keep from repeating my mistakes.

My family doesn't even know the extent of my condition and I donít plan on telling them either. They have enough to worry about without adding me to the equation. The doctor said I probably wouldnít even have too they more than likely have a good idea already. I thought about that for a moment and said, "You're right. I mean how can youíre family not notice you missing for two years or more." He also said that if I continue treatment and keep taking my medications that it will get better.

After the final battle we all got our second chance at a normal childhood. Well as normal as we can get. While we canít change what has been done to us we can moderate ourselves as not to drawn any unwanted attention to ourselves. We all changed our names and looks and went off in different directions in search of our little bit peace that we all want. I get emails every now and then from the others.
Sometimes I get lonely at night when I try to sleep wondering how the others are doing. And sometimes I just wish we had stayed together.

I got adopted into a very nice family they treat me really good. And I started seeing a new bunch of doctors Iím on a different set of medications. I have taken up painting at the insistence of my Therapist to help relax and vent my frustrations. Iím not sure if the others are going threw the same Cyrano, was pretty much normal to begin with. Noah and his twin Adam however trouble was never far behind and they are probably worse off than me.

We often think about stealing a ship and leaving this place to seek them out but then we stop to wonder would they appreciate us doing that. Our head is hurting us again sometimes we worry too much and stress our self out. This place and these people confuse us a lot these past few years. We... I... donít want to be either of the two people but wish to be a balance of the two people WE...I... once was. And to think this all began all those many years ago on a planet that no longer exists.

Excerts From the Journal of

Lady Nila Lee von Frost

Ceres
August 27th, 2007, 04:28 PM
It looks like an interesting start! I am not sure whats going on though.....write more!