PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nugent Threatens to Kill Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton During Vicious Onstage

Laisrean
August 25th, 2007, 09:15 PM
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/08/24/ted-nugent-threatens-to-kill-barack-obama-and-hillary-clinton-during-vicious-onstage-rant/

Renegade right-winger Ted Nugent recently went on a vicious onstage rant in which he threatened the lives of Democratic presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Decked out in full-on camouflage hunting gear, Nugent wielded two machine guns while raging, “Obama, he’s a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary,” he continued. “You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch.” Nugent summed up his eloquent speech by screaming “freedom!”

Hey, neither candidate is the president (yet). If they were the secret service would be all over him...

ModernKnight
August 25th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Presidential candidates still get secret service protection. If there were any justice in the world, he'd be in prison right now.

Wicce
August 25th, 2007, 11:07 PM
I hate when people are unnecessarily shrill just in the name "sticking it to political correction"...they are real-life trolls.

Shanti
August 25th, 2007, 11:24 PM
I dont see a death threat.
Hell it could be taken in the perverted sence too.
So he's a big mouth.
Stand in line there are dozens more like him.
Not surprising coming from an old rock star.

PrincessKLS
August 25th, 2007, 11:59 PM
How serious are they going to take this :(

Zibblsnrt
August 26th, 2007, 02:33 AM
Hey, neither candidate is the president (yet). If they were the secret service would be all over him...

Actually, they're both currently under secret service protection. He wouldn't be the first one they've gone after for making threatening statements about either. If they're going to investigate people for having posters in their apartments or whatever, I don't see why this should be ignored (although I expect it to be).

Laisrean
August 26th, 2007, 10:48 AM
Actually, they're both currently under secret service protection. He wouldn't be the first one they've gone after for making threatening statements about either. If they're going to investigate people for having posters in their apartments or whatever, I don't see why this should be ignored (although I expect it to be).

Hmm. I think they'll probably let it go because of his celebrity status... celebrities get away with a lot of terrible stuff where average citizens don't.

Mesektet
August 27th, 2007, 01:33 PM
It's just the Nuge acting a fool... no surprise here...

banondraig
August 27th, 2007, 01:49 PM
It's just the Nuge acting a fool... no surprise here...

seconded, he does this sort of thing ALL the time . . .

wooleybob
August 27th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Sounds like Good O'l Uncle Teddy..He aint gonna change..lol:lol:

ModernKnight
August 27th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Hmm. I think they'll probably let it go because of his celebrity status... celebrities get away with a lot of terrible stuff where average citizens don't.

Yep. Jerry Falwell, for example, publicly endorsed a nuclear attack against the US State Department. They're famous, so they get to break the laws were we don't.

BrightStar
August 27th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Yeah,that's a typical Ted.
I've actually seen him do this type of thing before.
I went to a concert in the early 80s.He was dressed like a cave man,spittin all over the place.Told the crowd to beat up a guy for spittin back,,and they fell on the fella and he disappeared.
Then he dropped the USA flag to cover the backstage,led a 'USA' chant,with fists clenched throughout the crowd.He told the crowd that if they opposed the contras in Nicaragua,they should get the hell out of the USA,and pointed out a 'pussy liberal',and the crowd collapsed on that guy too,and there was much rejoicing.
Now,I never read that anyone was hurt or injured.But,from where I was it looked real.Still,it may just be part of the act.
But,for me,it felt like a Hitler rally or something.
Then again,I snuck in the concert,so at least it was free!!

Peace and Love
BrightStar

aluokaloo
August 27th, 2007, 04:38 PM
I diodn't see a death threat, I just saw a cranky old rock star telling them to shove it in a place where the sun don't shine.

Brigid Rowan
August 27th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Sounds like a cranky old rock star desperate for 15 more minutes of fame.

Knate
August 27th, 2007, 05:24 PM
I expect nothing less from Sweaty Uncle Teddy.

Gareth
August 27th, 2007, 06:02 PM
That's Ted Nugent for ya'!!
He is a lot smarter then you think.
I seriously doubt he would publicly threaten presidential candidates.

Yes, he did say that.
NO! It was not a threat.

Ted shoots his mouth off about politics any chance he gets.

I have a lot of respect for him.
He is one person who is not afraid to speak his mind.

Snapdragon
August 27th, 2007, 07:21 PM
What mind?

Philosophia
August 27th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Sounds like a little boy who wants attention by putting groups of people down.

VioletJadeWolf
August 29th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Temper, temper, Mr. Nugent....

Garm
September 1st, 2007, 11:45 PM
If this tough guy ever faces personal involvement in a real war he will excrete himself in his pants and I mean that literally.

In fact, that was he got out of going to Viet Nam.

And no, I am not making this up.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/roeper/529419,CST-NWS-roep27.article

Laisrean
September 2nd, 2007, 04:13 AM
If this tough guy ever faces personal involvement in a real war he will excrete himself in his pants and I mean that literally.

In fact, that was he got out of going to Viet Nam.

And no, I am not making this up.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/roeper/529419,CST-NWS-roep27.article

That's nothing... Hillary got out of going to Vietnam by claiming to be "a woman". And uh... Barack probably came up with some BS excuse about being too young at the time. ;)