PDA

View Full Version : For the Computer Gamers Out there. :)

Ray3
September 5th, 2007, 04:40 PM
:lookwhats I was just wondering if there are any computer gamers among us(since we all have computers). I was wondering how many people know/play World of Warcraft. Wouldn't be kewl if we can make a pagan guild. . . hummm. Am not total into the game. . played it a few times. I had to stop cause of my work but will continue to start again. I never made it past a level 40. Anyways, if anyone is intrested on making a new character or just making a guild i would think that would be fun and intresting. We would need to find out what we wanted and all. Am just looking if there is any intrest on the subject. It's earily in the moring so plz excuse the Spelling errors. Thanks!! :viking:

Ray3
September 5th, 2007, 04:47 PM
FYI: The poll will be closed in 10 Days. Talk about what experiance(if any) that you have. Ex.:

I played horde all the time cause my friend that i started with played it. I made it to level 38 then i had to stop. But, am intrested in playing alliance and have no idea where to start. I would like to make a Night Elf .

Thanks for your guys input!!!

Pol
September 5th, 2007, 05:08 PM
There's no option for "I do not play World of Warcraft because it is stupid and has taken at least one friend and one family member from me."
:(

SilverClaw
September 5th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Uhm have you looked in the Tech forum where all the Gaming and WOW threads are? And no I do not play not that I do not want to mind you just have to many other games to play offline to finish and well just do not have much time to play them as it is.

I do not play World of Warcraft because it is stupid and has taken at least one friend and one family member from me. hmmm sorry you have had to deal with that but can you blame the game for a someones addiction.. or I mean a persons addictive nature.. A person choses what they put as priority and not as priority in their lives. So really is it the person to b lame or the game ? I think it is the person.

Pol
September 5th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Uhm have you looked in the Tech forum where all the Gaming and WOW threads are? And no I do not play not that I do not want to mind you just have to many other games to play offline to finish and well just do not have much time to play them as it is.
hmmm sorry you have had to deal with that but can you blame the game for a someones addiction.. or I mean a persons addictive nature.. A person choses what they put as priority and not as priority in their lives. So really is it the person to b lame or the game ? I think it is the person.
It really depends.
Games like WoW are designed to prey on certain individuals.
The game was designed long after Everquest and other MMOs completely grabbed humans in a vice grip.
Given the level of addiction to WoW in the world today, I highly doubt they did anything to discourage it.
The gameplay itself even encourages addictive behavior.

But, it's my fault I smoke tobacco, too.

Pol
September 5th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Anyway, my point wasn't to start some kind of WoW debate.
There seriously is not an applicable option for "I do not play WoW."

DarkDancer
September 5th, 2007, 08:43 PM
I am a computer gamer (which is why I am weighing in on this topic). I do not pay WoW. I'm really more of an fps or strategy guy myself.

Flaire-FireStar
September 5th, 2007, 08:59 PM
moved to Technology, Computers & Internet

Pol
September 5th, 2007, 09:10 PM
I am a computer gamer (which is why I am weighing in on this topic). I do not pay WoW. I'm really more of an fps or strategy guy myself.

Same here.
I prefer strategy over most other types, though I like most any kind of computer game.

ModernKnight
September 6th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Your poll doesn't include an option for "I'm familiar with it, but I don't care about it."

Arinya
September 6th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Khaz Modan server here and I can not and will not switch servers, lmao. I've been playing since it's release and have never gotten a character past level 46 which is sad sad sad! I'm desperate and really want to get to the high level content. I play alliance now because of my friend who plays on Khaz Modan as well but I've played horde before. I think secretly I might like horde more but my friend realllly wanted to play alliance and now i have a 32 shammy so I'll stick with it. Woot!