View Full Version : ~~Sterling Jewelry~~

June 5th, 2002, 12:48 AM
As most of y'all know, I do most of my selling on eBay right now. (I'm having some difficulty getting my site up and running.) I've got a few things listed there now and if you'd like to see what's there you can click here: Jewelry by thegoblet (http://cgi6.liveauctions.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=thegoblet&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25&rdir=0)

I plan on posting a few items here and there here at MW too! So, let me tell you a little about what I do. I make sterling silver jewelry with natural gemstones. Sometimes I use stones that have been color enhanced or heat treated to get the color to come out stronger, (ex. pink jade) however, I only use the real things! I may use some crafted glass beads or some others in the future, but I will always be honest in my descriptions.

If there is anything you have been looking for, like say, a particular stone, let me know. I have made a few custom pieces for folks and I will be more than happy to work with you. :)

So, go check out my work on eBay and I'll be sure to post some of my pieces here for you too!

~~Bright Blessings~~

June 5th, 2002, 10:33 AM
How do you figaure out the prices? For necklaces, is 'X' amoutnt of money per inch or something? Would the stone effect the price? Maybe you site has that, i'll check it out soon :).

Mystic Wolf
June 5th, 2002, 10:39 AM
Have any Amber?

June 5th, 2002, 06:06 PM
How do you figaure out the prices? For necklaces, is 'X' amoutnt of money per inch or something? Would the stone effect the price? Maybe you site has that, i'll check it out soon .

Good question! It really depends on the piece. I'll give you a ink where I explain it better: About Me (http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/thegoblet/)

The different stones do make a bit of a difference and also the amount of work involved. (Plus the usual, supplies, etc.) I also do some comparison pricing--I see what others are charging for similar work and kind of, average it out.

As for the amber question---I do have a few pieces that would make some nice pendants. They are not faceted or really shaped, more like pretty "freeformed" pieces. If you'd like to email me with some ideas or what you are looking for, GobletDesigns@aol.com. It's not my MW email, so I'll definately know that's it's about the jewelry. :)

Thanks for the questions guys! I'm always happy to answer them for ya'!!! ;)

Mystic Wolf
June 6th, 2002, 03:10 AM
Well you have some nice jewelry. Can't wait for my purchase to show up. I am sure my wife will love the red jade.

I'll contact about the amber.

June 6th, 2002, 05:09 PM
Thought that was you! LOL

I just sent you an email about the jade set. Thanks so much for checking out my stuff--it really does mean a lot.

I love that red jade too. After I bought my first bunch, I ended up getting more in different shapes! It looks almost like candy. hehehe I keep meaning to make something for myself with it, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Something like the set that you bought. I have made a few pieces accented with the red jade, for the holidays and such, but nothing for myself with just those stones.

Thanks so much again!!! :) :) :) :)

~~Brightest Blessings~~

June 26th, 2002, 11:22 PM
my sister has been looking for a triquatra symbol w/amethyst for awhile, how much would u want to make a pendant 4 me? she would be tickled to death if i could surprise her for her birthday (even if it is a ways away).

edited to say: just a smallish one, she likes petite jewelry.

June 27th, 2002, 03:04 AM
I love a challenge! lol

Since it seems you have a little time, I can come up with a few ideas for you.

If you could email me @ GobletDesigns@aol.com and leave me your email address, (putting MW in the subject line would help too, this way I won't delete it) and I can send you pics of the amethyst stones I have.

When it comes to a custom piece, I always like to work with the buyer. Maybe we can come up with something together. :)

Sound good???

As for pricing, it really depends on the finished piece. How big, what size stone used, etc... If you'd like to get an idea of how I price, I list on both eBay and Auctionwitch.com under the seller name: thegoblet (one word)

Thanks so much for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you!!! :) :) :)

July 8th, 2002, 02:55 PM
sounds good!