PDA

View Full Version : Bush Declares: Hillary Will Win Nomination

SSanf
September 23rd, 2007, 08:22 PM
President Bush, for the first time, is predicting that Barack Obama will be defeated in the Democratic presidential primaries by Hillary Rodham Clinton.

“She's got a national presence and this is becoming a national primary,” Bush tells author Bill Sammon in the bombshell book, EVANGELICAL PRESIDENT, set for release Monday. “And therefore the person with the national presence, who has got the ability to raise enough money to sustain an effort in a multiplicity of sites, has got a good chance to be nominated.”

Breaking his vow not to play “pundit-in-chief” in the 2008 presidential race, Bush tells Sammon that Clinton ultimately will be defeated in the general election by the Republican nominee.

http://drudgereport.com/flash1.htmWell, it is nice to know he has an opinion. I wonder who gave it to him, Cheney?

ShadowcatX
September 24th, 2007, 12:50 AM
Glad to hear he knows that an election is (suppose to be) coming up soon. I wasn't for sure.

Laisrean
September 24th, 2007, 01:10 AM
Considering the elections are rigged and that the Bush-Clinton family dynasty is controlling the country, I'm sure he is right.

Pagan Warrior
September 24th, 2007, 01:51 AM
Anyone who believes a President of the United States is actually voted for by the people is obviously clueless to the electoral college.

wolfjan1
September 24th, 2007, 03:02 AM
The electoral college is outdated and needs to be abolished. But, then again, so is Bush. Does Cheney think people won't vote for her if he endorses her?
The Results have been rigged for so long for so many elections, voting is almost a farce, like say in... Cuba? Iran? Iraq?

Vampiel
September 24th, 2007, 11:01 AM
It would be nice to see some proof of US "rigged" elections seeing as to how there would be thousands of people in multiple parties that would have to be in on it.

Pagan Warrior
September 24th, 2007, 12:15 PM
I don't think it is rigged, but I am concerned that the popular vote is not being taken into account enough. I guess we shall see with this next election.

wolfjan1
September 24th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Well, looked what happened in South Florida with brother Jeb as governor.
ANY electronic voting booth can be rigged, as well.
This election, like any other, is going to follow the money.

Phoenix Blue
September 24th, 2007, 01:32 PM
It would be nice to see some proof of US "rigged" elections seeing as to how there would be thousands of people in multiple parties that would have to be in on it.
Look up some of the discrepancies in Ohio's 2004 presidential election.

Laisrean
September 24th, 2007, 04:31 PM

Thousands wouldn't have to be in on it. Just the handful of people who know how to program the Diebold voting machines.

No one else knows how they work or what is going on with the votes inside of them. As Stalin said, "those who cast the votes decide nothing; those who count the votes decide everything." And these days the ones who are counting the votes are machines that have been programmed by a secretive corporation called Diebold. There is no paper trail to give things away.

Wicce
September 24th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Considering the elections are rigged and that the Bush-Clinton family dynasty is controlling the country, I'm sure he is right.

Ugh, yeah. If Clinton wins it's going to have been Bush - Clinton - Clinton - Bush - Bush - Clinton. And possibly Clinton again. I sincerely doubt H. Clinton's administrative policies are going to be that far removed from B. Clinton's, so it may as well be a 3rd term, whether Bill is president or the first laddie.