PDA

View Full Version : Claiaudiant

ladyIrish
September 24th, 2007, 09:04 PM
I'm a medium in training with some other gifts like clairvoyance and clairaudiance. I sometimes feel like an "open channel" to the spirit world because of my gifts. It can be very frustrating at times as I feel I'm constantly blocking what I hear. I'm also highly intuitive and very sensitive to energies both living and deceased. I can pick up a person;s energy who drives by or even on the net. I can also pick up spirit energy.

No, I don't act on the voices I hear and I'm very normal as well as centered. My problem is learning how to block this channel better. I ground, center and shield plus put armor around me everyday (usually done in the shower).

I also feel we have guides that aides us in our development (like a spiritual walk if you will) which trains the medium on how to not only develop but use your gifts! Could this be what is happening?

Any thoughts?

Blessed Be..

Sharpchick
September 24th, 2007, 09:19 PM
My own experience with clairaudience lasted one week, and I am sure was a way the Great Spirit had of shaking me up and telling me, "Heads up, you twit. . . You are going to be given a very important message and you need to be listening."

And I was shaken up. . . my experience was hearing the thoughts of three other (unrelated) people as if they had spoken aloud. Each time it happened, I had it confirmed by the person whose thoughts I had heard, and responded to verbally, since I wasn't facing any of them and really thought they had spoken aloud.

It was two weeks after all that happened that I got the message I might otherwise have missed and it was a very important warning, not only for me, but for other people as well.

I haven't experienced it again. At the time, I asked the same question you did. Some folks made suggestions and I acted on one of them immediately.

I start my day with a little informal thanksgiving ritual at the small altar in my kitchen while my coffee is brewing. Sometimes I get lost in the ritual - some people call this blissed out - and a few folks suggested I wasn't thoroughly grounding afterward because the "afterglow" was just so darned nice. What a great way to start the day, after all.

Since it was fall - this was last October - I added a little stroll through my garden with my first cup of coffee to the agenda. At the end of the stroll, I sat down on a very large boulder in a curve of my garden path and visually and mentally grounded the blissful energy.

I don't know if that's what did it, but as I said, there have been no more occurrences.

ladyIrish
September 24th, 2007, 10:06 PM
I think you might be on to something. I'm a wiccan who follows the celtic path so I shoud be grounding my energy utilizing nature more.

Now this makes much sense!

I don't think my grounding is strong enough which explains my "openess". I can even feel energy buzzing around my head and often...It's almost like a contstant head rush, lol...

Thanks a bunch ..

Your garden path sounds lovely!

Many blessings...

gentle_rains
January 15th, 2008, 09:29 PM
My experiences with clairaudiance began as a young child and has continued on to this day. I found that a very strong grounding, which I need to do daily, and training yourself to tune them out really helps me alot.

I was told by someone that if you "put your foot down" about when they can talk to you it helps....I don't see how that would work, but then again I really never tried it, maybe one day I will to experiment.

Amulet
January 22nd, 2008, 05:04 AM
You might try purposely visualizing closing your chakras . Make sure that after your group , you are shutting down correctly . Some people don't bother with that too much , but it really makes a difference .

mtpathy
April 12th, 2008, 05:49 PM
No, I don't act on the voices I hear and I'm very normal as well as centered. My problem is learning how to block this channel better. I ground, center and shield plus put armor around me everyday (usually done in the shower).

Any thoughts?

Blessed Be..

it seems that i have a drasticley diffeent experience of clairaudience then others that ive heard speaking about it, as well as the information thats prodomient on websites.

i dont know how your choosing to explore this ability, but i am exploring it by using two methods that i consider to be opposite sides of the same polarity.

my first method of practicing clairaudience is by using my singingbowl as i sit in zazen meditation, the other method i practice clairaudience is by blindfolding myself and following the wind as it blows through the forest.

imo this ability works off of a very basic system "sound=vibration", by using sound or lack of sound your placing yourself into a trance state where you simply become more sensitive to the vibration around you, the "visual" cues that are seen/experienced are simply your interpretation of the vibration your opening yourself up to.

daphnerose
April 22nd, 2008, 01:44 PM
As with the others, I'd say a good grounding first thing in the morning helps. I usually try even before I get out of bed in the morning. Tho I also like to sit on the front porch and listen to the birdies and ground there too! :) I have established boundaries as far as when I am open to communicate, and I tell you, if I don't follow thru, then my spirit community lets me know! Its something that for me has been learn as you go, and thankfully I have found alot of resources online, and have friends who are very helpful too!
Best of luck to you!
daphnerose