PDA

View Full Version : Would You Ladies Be So Kind

LadyKaty
September 26th, 2007, 01:49 AM
As to send me baby dust?

DH and I talked, and yes, we'd really like to have another child. Yes, we're crazy, because we have a 13 year old daughter, and we'd start all over again.

The timing seems right. So, if you kind ladies would please, please, send baby dust and sticky vibes my way, I'd really appreciate it!

Tanya
September 26th, 2007, 02:20 AM
have mine... it seems I have lots to spare.

Earthy
September 26th, 2007, 02:33 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Earthy71/Blinkies/140.gif

Artiste-LiLi
September 26th, 2007, 06:40 AM
After two miscarriages I had my sister place a spiral shaped seashell under her side of the mattress (and leave it there until the baby was born)......10 months later she had my first niece. I also told a friend of mine to do this when she wanted to get pregnant (at age 44, sheesh) and she was pregnant within a couple of months.
Hey, worth a shot! Good luck!

Brightshores
September 26th, 2007, 06:49 AM
I'm sure there's some floating around over here... **sprinkles baby dust**

Best of luck to both of you. :hugz:

Morr
September 26th, 2007, 07:54 AM
*Baby Dust*

Good luck and keep us updated!

KaidaMidnight
September 26th, 2007, 08:43 AM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa219/BealsGraphics3/SDK_BabyDust.gif
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa219/BealsGraphics3/babydust.gif

Spreading it around for ya! Good Luck!!! :D

LadyKaty
September 26th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Awww, thank you!

I will be sure to keep all of you updated, and hopefully, I will have a pregnancy journaling thread on here!

Artiste-LiLi, I will be on the lookout for a spiral shaped seashell. Do you mean one like a snail shell, or one that looks like a horn?

Artiste-LiLi
September 27th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Artiste-LiLi, I will be on the lookout for a spiral shaped seashell. Do you mean one like a snail shell, or one that looks like a horn?

A nice smooth rounded one (just like us ladies! ;) ) like the spiral of a snail's shell (but don't use a snail shell! It will slow things!); no elongated or sharp pointy ones.

Good luck!

LadyKaty
September 27th, 2007, 09:45 PM
A nice smooth rounded one (just like us ladies! ;) ) like the spiral of a snail's shell (but don't use a snail shell! It will slow things!); no elongated or sharp pointy ones.

Good luck!

Time to go look for a shell!

Thanks!

Does it matter if I find it, or buy it? I don't think I have time to go beachcombing right now, but I should be able to find something like that around here.

Artiste-LiLi
September 28th, 2007, 06:35 AM
Time to go look for a shell!

Thanks!

Does it matter if I find it, or buy it? I don't think I have time to go beachcombing right now, but I should be able to find something like that around here.

Buying one is ok......of course getting one by beachcombing "adds a little something"...but it is not absolutely necessary. Take a bit of time before putting it under the mattress to get your intentions and desires "in order", then spend a little time with the shell "telling it what you wish" (prayer or meditation, or you can even do what my grandmom said and actually whisper it into the shell), ask that your wish be granted and place it under your side of the mattress and leave it there until after you have the baby. Shells and the ocean represent feminine creative energy (yes I know that "Poseidon" a male god supposedly rules the ocean in mythology...but WE all know the ocean is a LADY <grin>.) and the spiral is also feminine creative as well as spiritual creative.

Keep us posted.

Khatt
September 28th, 2007, 07:15 AM
*Baby Dust*

Best of luck and keep us posted

Blessings

Khatt

LadyKaty
September 29th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Thanks to all of you!

I have a string of tiny, rounded, spiral shells under my side of the mattress.

I also have a fertility goddess pendant under my side of the mattress as well. I saw it at my local metaphysical bookstore, and was drawn to it, and felt compelled to put it under my side of the mattress as well. It has a lovely spiral design centered on her abdomen.

I have herbs for ritual, herbal supplements, and time.

Now, let's hope it all works out!

Shanti
September 29th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Wishing for baby time for you.
Your not nuts. I have 18 yrs between my first 3 and the last 2!

My kids are 30, 29, 27, 9, 7. :)

WitchOfEndor
September 29th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Got loads of baby dust to spare so sending it your way. Best of luck !

Terra Mater
September 30th, 2007, 12:11 AM
When my husband and I were trying to have a child, I used to make omeletes with olives, garlic, onions, and poppyseed and began tending roses. In addition to being "folk magic" to offset infertility, I later found that the ingredients in the omeletes were all supposed to "enhance" fertility. Tending roses takes up so much of your time and energy, that you have little left over for worrying about getting pregnant, and the combination of the omeletes and the roses do make for romantic breakfasts.

Prinsazz
October 7th, 2007, 08:17 AM
Good Luck to you both and lots of baby dust for you!!!

Ariste
October 16th, 2007, 08:17 AM
Lol baby dust sent....and I thought i was nuts for starting over with a 6 yo. :)

Libris
October 16th, 2007, 10:17 AM
DH had a fertility goddess statue his family got from a trip to the South Seas. We always put a condom under it to counteract the baby mojo, but we forgot when we moved into our last apartment. One month later--- I was pregnant.

I'll take a picture of the statue and PM it to you :D

Oops, almost forgot- *sprinkles Baby Dust*

LadyKaty
October 16th, 2007, 05:59 PM
DH had a fertility goddess statue his family got from a trip to the South Seas. We always put a condom under it to counteract the baby mojo, but we forgot when we moved into our last apartment. One month later--- I was pregnant.

Oops, almost forgot- *sprinkles Baby Dust*

Thank you! I very much appreciate it!

Ceres
October 16th, 2007, 06:09 PM

I would love to see a picture of it too!