Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 01:22 PM
aha!!!!! yes, I understand! *having a light bulb moment!*:idea:

This is a good thing...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Who has looked into the work , AND illustrations of the
work , and research , of Maria Gimbutas ?

Who has thoroughly explored the Hopi , or other , Native
American rock paintings ? Aboriginal ?

Cave Paintings ?

Please post links with illustrations...not just one...

Across the board here...find the common threads ,
via the shapes of Runic and Obri , underlying
ancient cultural art...

Brigid Rowan
October 24th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Dr. Maria Gimbutas was born in Lithuania but was forced to leave the Soviet-occupied country during WWII. Her family moved to the United States, and she has since become a world-renowned archaeologist.
Gimbutas believes that civilizations long ago were long and peaceful. She has discovered many sites in present-day Europe whose artifacts show no evidence of organized war and show a culture that highly respected females. Women’s roles at the time, according to Gimbutas, were central to the culture and religion.
Over 3,000 archeological sites have been documented to exist in what Gimbutas calls “Old Europe” (much of what is today known as Europe), and several hundred artifacts recovered. Maria Gimbutas herself has found nearly 500 artifacts. In her research and observations of these artifacts, she has formed theories as to the nature-based religion of the pre-existing civilizations.
Some of the sites documented are believed to have had up to 15,000 peoples living together peacefully.
Before Maria Gimbutas’ discoveries, many believed long-ago civilizations to be at war much of the time; but new evidence shows that most of the people were very connected and believed the sacred was found in the earth. It is also believed that the early civilization’s aesthetic values were intertwined with their religious beliefs.

Through the prodigious efforts of archeologist and author Maria Gimbutas, additional evidence has been brought to light. Starting in 1967, the beginning of a series of major excavations of Neolithic settlements in Old Europe, she discovered civilizations dating back to 6500 BCE. with organized cities, a peaceful egalitarian society, advanced levels of artistic and economic sophistication and a culture that revered nature as sacred and placed women in the center of social and religious life.
It's also documented that the priestesses vastly outnumbered the priests. There are numerous depiction's of them making offerings of votive pottery and sculptures, baking sacred bread and weaving sacred garments. There is no evidence of any blood sacrifices. These Priestesses performed sacred circle dances, ceremonials and rituals in caves, sacred groves, temples and shrines.
What we do not find in Neolithic settlements is any indication of male domination or warfare. In Neolithic art there are no depiction's of armies, battles, conquerors or slaves. None of the emblems commonly found in later civilizations are found in their art i.e. thunderbolts, swords and spears. It is important to note that in Catal Huyuk the evidence indicates a period of 1500 years when there was no warfare and there are similar findings in Minoan Crete.
We now know that in the beginning of history, women and the female principle were revered and that peace and balance between the sexes and nature were the norm. Perhaps this is because our matrifocal ancestors valued the maintenance and nurturance of life over its exploitation and domination. Theirs was a holistic, earth-centered approach to life with an underlying theme of abundance, renewal and regeneration, where religion or spirituality permeated all aspects of their existence.
As the evidence points out, our ancestors were focused on celebrating the female process: menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and death, nature, the seasons and cycles of time. The images that are repeatedly found are bellies, vulvas, breasts, birth scenes, eggs, fish, water, rain, birds, snakes, trees, bulls, horns, crescents, as well as the all prevalent goddess figurines.
The Goddess is seen today as a preeminent symbol of empowerment for women. She is emblematic of a paradigm shift back to our ancient roots. She is seen as a model for renewal and regeneration. She is body-affirming, not body-denying. The Goddess reminds us of the sacredness of the female body and the mysteries of sexuality and life. Her worship is sensual and earthy, celebrating the organic process of life. "Sacred sexuality" is not an oxymoron but rather a powerful transformational portal into cosmic universal love with women as its initiatresses and our own experience of birth our first initiation.
Archeologist Marija Gimbutas points out that the Goddess civilization was the result of a "structure in which all resources of human nature, feminine and masculine, were utilized to the full as a creative force." The Goddess civilizations were women-centered, matrifocal and matrilineal, but not matriarchal, because the women did not exercise their power over the men. Men were honored as the protectors of the home, women and children. Neither was subordinated to the other; they complimented each other.

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Thank you , Brigid...But...I want Illustations of ALL , the various
traditions , and peoples , as ART , and ARTIFACTS...words this
time , are not as important...I want the VISUAL link made...

And do not just stop at what I listed...go to every ancient
civilization , and pre - civilization , if possible...do not post
links randomly...find rune shapes...definite ones...

They are everywhere if you look...thank you...

shadowmoon23
October 24th, 2007, 02:09 PM
You know...I just wrote a long post , about how pleased I was to wake into this vehicle
for my consciousness , to see all of you making such wonderful posts...and got knocked
offline , and it got lost...but , I am very enchanted , and invigorated , by your progress ,
and insights...thank you , for warming my heart...and soul...

( P.S. That must have been some pot of coffee , Shadowmoon...lol... )

Actually I didn't get to have any coffee... I'm not feeling good at all today... I go through spurts of feeling alright, and then all of a sudden I don't feel good again... Thats why it took me so long to respond because I got so dizzy I had to go and lay down...

Will try to look up some information...

Brigid Rowan
October 24th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Ok.....

~deletes previous post and goes on~

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 02:19 PM
I undeleted that post , Brigid...it was a good post...but the VISUAL ,
is more important...thank you for your help...anyone else who can help ,
it would be appreciated...

Shawn is in pain today...not going into it...should be fine...ouch...soon...

Brigid Rowan
October 24th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Hmmm....pain...not good. I would be glad to send you a little energy/healing, if you would like..

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 02:31 PM
Gladly accept it...barely moving...lol...ouch...

shadowmoon23
October 24th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Sorry you're in pain Shawn... sending healing and comforting energies...

Fencai
October 24th, 2007, 03:06 PM
anyone find it interesting that several of us, are going through physical/mental ailments right now, together.....

Im sending you all love and light....
may you all be well soon....

:smooch:

shadowmoon23
October 24th, 2007, 03:23 PM
That is really interesting Fencai... I can't think very clearly right now... my head feels like it could explode at any second if it really wanted to!!

hmm... that's about all I can think right now! lol!

Thanks for the love!! :)

Brigid Rowan
October 24th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Do I find it Interesting? No.

Please tell me you all are grounded, shielded and warded, or whatever you do. It can make a big difference in how you feel, and how run down you get, you know? I had to learn that the hard way...LOL...

Fencai
October 24th, 2007, 03:40 PM
You can rest assured that i am. Being an empath that's how I start my day... grounding and sheilding.

Fencai
October 24th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Just back to the topic of songs....
I just heard Supertramp on the radio, and it was their "Logical Song"
thought you might like to see the lyrics...

"The Logical Song" by Supertramp

When i was young
It seemed that life was so wonderful
A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical
And all the birds in the trees
Well they´d be singing so happily
Oh joyfully, oh playfully watching me
But then they sent me away
To teach me how to be sensible
Logical, oh responsible ,practical
And they showed me a world
Where i could be so dependable
Oh clinical, oh intellectual, cynical

There are times when all the world´s asleep
The questions run too deep
For such a simple man
Won´t you please, please tell me what we´ve learned
I know it sounds absurd
But please tell me who i am

Now watch what you say
Or they´ll be calling you a radical
A liberal, oh fanatical, criminal
Oh won´t you sign up your name
We´d like to feel you´re
Acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

At night when all the world´s asleep
The questions run too deep
For such a simple man
Won´t you please, please tell me what we've learned
I know it sounds absurd
But please tell me who i am, who i am ,who i am.

seems fitting

Brigid Rowan
October 24th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Empath, cool. Well, Im not sure I'd be anything but a bad empath..lol..too much Irish temper.lol....

Fencai
October 24th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Empath, cool. Well, Im not sure I'd be anything but a bad empath..lol..too much Irish temper.lol....

LOL.. trust me... its gotten me into trouble a couple times! My last job, my boss put me on probation because she said that "when your in a bad mood, the whole room feels it, and is in a bad mood too." LOL (maybe if they hadnt overworked me, and listened to me when I told them that I couldnt produce 127 designs in 30 days it wouldnt have been a problem!)

Elise helped me out a lot with grounding and sheilding. So its now the first part of my day, every day. and I try to re-charge at lunch (if i have time for lunch)

Brigid Rowan
October 24th, 2007, 04:28 PM
LOL! So we should call you Hurricane Fencai? Seriously..I know what you mean about grounding and centering being a good thing to work into everyday practice...~chuckles~...my lack of it was why I met Shawn. LOL...I was er, I forget how he put it..something like "glowing" cause I was using so much "magick juice" and not on an even keel, so I felt like CRUD. Hence my post about sheilding above...though I SHOULD have said grounded and sheilded (goes to fix that). It makes a big difference in my energy, my feelings, my "even-ness"..if that makes sense?

shadowmoon23
October 24th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Ok... is it just me and my foggy head or does like everybody actually know everybody else on this thread somehow?? cause Eldawyn and Brigid know each other, and Brigid knows Shawn, and Shawn knows Erick... yikes!! Am I the odd man out??

Fencai
October 24th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Ok... is it just me and my foggy head or does like everybody actually know everybody else on this thread somehow?? cause Eldawyn and Brigid know each other, and Brigid knows Shawn, and Shawn knows Erick... yikes!! Am I the odd man out??

not at all Dear One!
I havent met anyone here.... there's just a good connection between us all! (You included!)

Brigid Rowan
October 24th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Well, lol, I have not met Shawn in person, just Erick has I think..

And Eldawyn I've known for...er..many years. I think about...4..maybe? I loose track of it..But she was my first "pagan" friend, before her Id not met (to my knowledge) anyone into pagan things (tarot, etc), and I found her so fascinating. I still do. She has so much spirituality and kindness and wisdom. I, on the other hand, am like..her opposite..much more brash, quick tempered, and unwise, LOL..She gave me a nickname "Squirrel", because I fuss, and fliff my tail like a crabby rodent..teehee..

shadowmoon23
October 24th, 2007, 05:07 PM
oh... whoops... guess it's just my foggy brain!!! lol...

Brigid, you are wise, and very smart... and you have a, "spunk" I guess I'll say since I don't have a better word for it, energy maybe?, that radiates out from you that's kind of like I will take you under my wing/we can become fast friends, but if you ever *mess* with me or someone I love, you can kiss your *butt* good bye!!! LOL

I think that's part of the reason everyone loves you so much!! At least it's part of it for me!!

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Very good everyone...and I love you all too...

Now...research , please...all work I have asked you to do...

( And there is the loving whip , with a hug...)

( Shadowmoon...you are not allowed to curse , on site...thank you...)

Brigid Rowan
October 24th, 2007, 05:13 PM
oh... whoops... guess it's just my foggy brain!!! lol...

Brigid, you are wise, and very smart... and you have a, "spunk" I guess I'll say since I don't have a better word for it, energy maybe?, that radiates out from you that's kind of like I will take you under my wing/we can become fast friends, but if you ever fudge with me or someone I love, you can kiss your ass good bye!!! LOL

I think that's part of the reason everyone loves you so much!! At least it's part of it for me!!

LOL!!! ~rolling with laughter~...too too funny...Im such a wimp, you have NO IDEA how cool and awesome I feel thinking I might appear as scary or threatening, LOL. I wanna save this post to show people, "see, Im dangerous and cool!!"..Im about as dangerous as a squirrel can be!! Eldawyn, who has heard me rant and fuss, will enjoy this.~giggles~..You are too sweet, Shadowmoon. Thank you..

As for Shawn, who is a bit out of sorts, perhaps we could warm his heart by doing some work, LOL..how about if everyone go find 5 paintings/carving type things, and post em, and then we can find the runes together? One of us can even use a paint program and "draw" on the runes?

It can be our "get well soon" card to Shawn..what do you all think?

shadowmoon23
October 24th, 2007, 05:21 PM
LOL!!! actually... I got bit by a squirrel once... no joke... in Florida...

~~However, he was very tame and it was my own idiocy and wanting to be close to nature that got myself in trouble... I was actually petting him, which they feel crazy if you've ever pet one... all muscle!!! and then I was feeding him (I know that's considered a "no no")... and he went to take the food off of my hand and accidentally bit me... didn't break the skin or anything... but scared the crap out of me nonetheless!!! LOL

As for the card that sounds like a brilliant idea

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Do not invent anything...there is plenty of cave and rock art out there...please post more of Gimbutas' designs , with obvious runes...

I repeat...Hopi , Egyptian wall , Greek pottery...Phoenician...

Keep looking...Aboriginal...Not random...absolute only...

And Shawn's body is out of sorts...Shawn is fine...

But I am getting firm...please follow through...thank you...

I am doing this for you...not me...see what is there...OK ?

shadowmoon23
October 24th, 2007, 05:31 PM
I think what Brigid was meaning to say was that we draw the runes in where we see them on the paintings/carvings... I think, at least that's what I got from it
**Looking for art**

~~Good to hear that, although your body is arguing with you, your mind is where it's supposed to be!!

Eldawyn
October 24th, 2007, 05:41 PM
I have only one so far. Want to post it before I tend to baby.

Phoenician
http://www.artsales.com/ARTistory/Ancient_Ships/images/Krater1.jpg
Runes found:
(starting from bottom)
Dea
Ing
Dhoarnn

I'm sure there is more, but it's kinda small

Will be back in a bit.

Brigid Rowan
October 24th, 2007, 05:42 PM
I think what Brigid was meaning to say was that we draw the runes in where we see them on the paintings/carvings... I think, at least that's what I got from it
**Looking for art**

~~Good to hear that, although your body is arguing with you, your mind is where it's supposed to be!!

Yes, thats right..I thought it would make it simpler to discuss if for instance, an picture had an rune IN IT, and we had pointed it out...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Thank you , my friends , for focusing...

part of this , is to show you how widespread these symbols ,
both Obri , and Runic , are...I told Brigid , to look at the
image entitled " Invocation To The Sun " , in Egypt...

It is fleshed out...somewhat...but note , arms as " Os "
legs as " Kaen " ...

Another statue in Egypt , shows person standing , arms
at sides , one leg straight , one leg forward...

Kaen + Is + Is = 514 ( + My ( 61 ) Power ( 28 ) ) = 603

And , if one takes that stance...everday , for a period of
time , every day , for a year and a day...they will begin
to tune into earth energy differently...

Codes...

Stone Wall = 53 + 59 = 112

So ...

Picture = 137

Language = 123

On = 100

Stone Wall = 112 :

Memory = 242

Record = 280

= 994

( By the way...begin looking up these numbers...if you
note , I am no longer telling you , if they are Obri , or
Runic...check for yourselves...figure it out...do not just
look at the formula , and take it for granted...maybe I
am tricking you...better check me...front and back of
book , or add runically , if you do not find numbers in
the book...you can do it...go slow at first...takes time )

Image = 137

On = 100

Clay = 28

To Send Forth / Transmission = 338

= 603

And ;

Hand Image On Stone Wall : + two " Yr " runes ,
back to back , merged so five lines come down...

Hand = 49

Image = 137

On = 100

Stone Wall = 112

+ Yr + Yr = 5 + 5

= 408

Pillars = 408

Ancestral = 409

Rune = 296

Symbol = 176

For = 350

Hand = 49

Yr + Yr = 10

Unified = 13

= 894

Food for thought...did we know???

Ask yourselves...check the Hopi meaning for " Anasazi "

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Picture = 137

Writing = 425

On = 100

Cave = 67

Wall = 59

+ 206

= 994

( Please Look Up All Meanings Of 206 ;
Only post those which seem to apply ...)

= 994

Eldawyn
October 24th, 2007, 07:18 PM
There is probably more here....

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Picture Writing On Cave Wall = 788 ( = Secret Wisdom )

+

Learning = 243

To Speak = 241

With = 110

Spirets = 407

= 788 + 1001 = 1789

1001 = Mirror ( 685 ) Universe ( 316 )

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 07:27 PM

Eldawyn...Let me help...easy here...look at the body position
of person immediately to the right of center...straight body
one arm close in , one slightly bent , extended outward...

See the " Eck " Rune ?

Which is a body position on Egyptian Temple walls...

As Winged Isis , one position , is a " Seal " Rune , with two " Is " Runes = 74 = Wisdom

Another , she is standing , one wing up , one down...Kaen up , Kaen down , connected...

Visible , and Invisible Light...yet , also , = 520 = Resonance...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Temple = 217

Wall = 59

Picture = 137

Writing = 425

Will Be = 30

My = 61

Speaking = 241

In = 190

Code = 134

= 1494

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 07:58 PM
( The )

Misterrreais = 522

Are = 310

Learning = 243

Kcebealla = 82

Qabalah = 137

Code = 134

Key = 66

= 1494

( Key = 66 = Sum , 1 to 11 ; there are 11 pairs ,
of runes , when first meets the last...known as
Asbash Code in Hebrew...to fold the 22 letters ;

But , in runes...Ash ( 10 ) B ( 2 ) Ash ( 10 ) = 22 )

And 22 x 11 = 242 = Recollection ( Memory )

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 08:17 PM
I have only one so far. Want to post it before I tend to baby.

Phoenician
http://www.artsales.com/ARTistory/Ancient_Ships/images/Krater1.jpg
Runes found:
(starting from bottom)
Dea
Ing
Dhoarnn

I'm sure there is more, but it's kinda small

Will be back in a bit.

Good work...let me help you here...go to your 22
symbol Obri - Runic comparison sheet...find Dalet ,
the fourth symbol down , in Obri column...now
Kaen , from Runic...Two " Is " runes...a Dhoarnn
rune...

Kaen is the legs , Dalet the body , Is runes , the
arms , Dhoarnn the head...see the people ?

Kaen = 500

Dalet = 4

Is + Is = 14

Dhoarnn = 1

= 519

519 + 83 = 602

83 = Person

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 08:23 PM

See the shape of the Aerr Rune , arms folded down ?

Aerr = 300 = Beautiful ( 56 ) Picture ( 137 ) Vase ( 107 )

300 = It Will Be ( 30 ) A Water Pot , a Large Earthernware Vessel ( 24 )
Utensil ( 60 ) Shape ( 186 )

Eldawyn
October 24th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Alright... I've noted all those. There were a few that you pointed out that I kept looking at and just couldn't place the runes. But after you said what I was looking for, I immediately saw them.

Also... I was only looking for runic. Completely forgot that oh, yeah, Obri too.

Eldawyn
October 24th, 2007, 09:10 PM
I found a very interesting link relating to Gimbutas.

http://www.prehistory.it/ftp/inventory/danube_script/danube_script_01.htm

Take a look to see what I mean, but she's basically collected the symbols she's seen from pottery, etc. from the areas near the Danube river. Look at all the runes! There's actually too many to write down here, but lots and lots of them make her list.

And keep in mind too... the archaeological record (like the pots and stuff she found) is a very very small representation of what was actually there at the time. So what's the likelihood that there were MORE runes that just haven't been found or no longer exist? Highly likely!

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 09:43 PM
I found a very interesting link relating to Gimbutas.

http://www.prehistory.it/ftp/inventory/danube_script/danube_script_01.htm

Take a look to see what I mean, but she's basically collected the symbols she's seen from pottery, etc. from the areas near the Danube river. Look at all the runes! There's actually too many to write down here, but lots and lots of them make her list.

And keep in mind too... the archaeological record (like the pots and stuff she found) is a very very small representation of what was actually there at the time. So what's the likelihood that there were MORE runes that just haven't been found or no longer exist? Highly likely!

Now...even though this does not show the artifacts...

or that she found these symbols , and more , elsewhere ,
and not just in Europe , but the Middle East , and the
Mediterranean , and others , including myself , on
African , Mayan , Native American , Chinese , and
Australian , among others , pottery , caves , rocks ,
lodges , temples...maybe , just maybe , there is an
underlying tradition , somewhat...lol...obscured , or
hidden , or lost...to all but those trained in the artz...

Thank you , Eldawyn...Very Good Post...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Just a quick for instance : take two " Aniz " runes ,
one up , one down...fit them together...you now
have a very old Native American design , which
you shall find on clothing and rugs today...

Oh , yeah...might as well start looking at rugs ,
hangings , tapestries , and weavings , too...

then , yoga , dance , and martial arts positions...

But More ANCIENT ROCK ART...Aboriginal , and
Native American...at least...I found African in the
first 3 min. of a search...knew it already , but was
not hard to find...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 24th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Hey , Fencai , Eldawyn...anthropology...

Comb and Mirror...found again , and again...

Graves...lol...watch...understand why ...

Yr + Yr , runes back to back...round out triangular
peaks , into a sloping arch , with tines coming down...
Now take Dhoarnn rune , turn so you have a triangle
pointing down , with line extending down below it...

Now , round out Dhoarnn rune triangle , into circle...

Comb , and Mirror ?

Maybe Shawn is inventing this , making it up...these
graves are ancient...these people could not have known
the code , with all it's layers , numbers , meanings...

Could they ?

Comb = 100

And = 44

Mirror = 482

= 626 ( Look that up )

Runes = 356 :

Yr + Yr + Dhoarnn = 11

= 993

11 = Astral Light

Eldawyn
October 24th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Alright... I don't really know what all we need to know about Gimbutas. I think most have at least looked her up. Archaeologist. Believed that ancient cultures were matriarchal and goddess-centered. Peaceful, diplomatic. She's not thought extremely highly of in many anthropological circles because of her tendency to be outwardly biased, jumping to conclusions, and lacking in constructive analysis. (Not my judgement, just common.)

Anyway... I found something she said to be very interesting.

====================

"Some twenty years ago when I first started to question the meaning of the signs and design patterns that appeared repeatedly on the cult objects and painted pottery of Neolithic Europe, they struck me as being pieces of a giant jigsaw puzzle - two-thirds of which was missing. As I worked at its completion, the main themes of the Old European ideology emerged, primarily through analysis of the symbols and images and the discovery of their intrinsic order. They represent the grammar and syntax of a kind of meta-language by which an entire constellation of meanings is transmitted. They reveal the basic world-view of Old European culture.

"Symbols are seldom abstract in any genuine sense; their ties with nature persist, to be discovered through the study of context and association. In this way we can hope to decipher the mythical thought which is the raison d'etre of this art and its form."

Gimbutas on the symbology of Old Europe: "They constitute a complex system in which every unit is interlocked with every other in what appear to be specific categories. No symbol can be treated in isolation; understanding the parts leads to understanding the whole, which in turn leads to identifying more of the parts." She goes on to tie this research to the study of ancient Goddess religion. "These systematic associations in the Near East, southeastern Europe, the Mediterranean area, and in central, western, and northern Europe indicate the extension of the same Goddess religion to all of these regions as a cohesive and persistent ideological system."

http://www.reclaimingquarterly.org/web/gimbutas/gimbutas1.html

==============================

Eldawyn
October 24th, 2007, 11:23 PM
Was looking for grave pictures for combs and mirrors...

And found out that the "comb and mirror" is the most popular tatoo for women living in Anatolia (Asia Minor, think Turkey).

Eldawyn
October 24th, 2007, 11:46 PM
Attachment included. See how she forms Aerr?

http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/Art/pottery.htm

"The art of pottery in 'Amlash" a mountainous region in south west of Caspian Sea belongs to 9th and 8th century BC The art of Amlash has a special characteristic which symbolizes its high value. Potters of Am lash show a beautiful initiative, so that the Man of the Twentieth Century is impressed by these masterpieces belonging to three thousand years ago. Potters were also sculptors. Their initiative and creation is wonderful. The earthen belonging to "Amlash" have not any designs on them the artists were very eager to make utensils in the form of animals."

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Attachment included. See how she forms Aerr?

http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/Art/pottery.htm

"The art of pottery in 'Amlash" a mountainous region in south west of Caspian Sea belongs to 9th and 8th century BC The art of Amlash has a special characteristic which symbolizes its high value. Potters of Am lash show a beautiful initiative, so that the Man of the Twentieth Century is impressed by these masterpieces belonging to three thousand years ago. Potters were also sculptors. Their initiative and creation is wonderful. The earthen belonging to "Amlash" have not any designs on them the artists were very eager to make utensils in the form of animals."

Nice post...re : link...

Black = 73

And = 44

Red = 244

Cooking = 189

Utensil = 60

= 610 = 603 + 7

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 12:02 AM
Yeah...you will find a lot of evidence , if you keep looking...

Very old...regarding , comb , and mirror , that is...

Eldawyn
October 25th, 2007, 12:09 AM
Nice post...re : link...

Black = 73

And = 44

Red = 244

Cooking = 189

Utensil = 60

= 610 = 603 + 7

603 = Ancient Nomadic People: Eden (or right 8 column total)
7 = lost

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 12:17 AM
603 = Ancient Nomadic People: Eden (or right 8 column total)
7 = lost

Keep it up...you are beginning to see how the code works...

It won't be too long , before you all start writing your own formulas...

602 =

Aed - M = 12

+

Rib = 590

( The Mother's Column , = Aedm's Rib...LOL...)

Fencai
October 25th, 2007, 08:44 AM
here are a couple of interesting links I found when looking up combs and mirrors...

http://www.obsidianmagazine.com/Pages/mirror.html

and I found this excerpt..
"I immediately come to think of the scandinavian runestones of the viking age/early middle age which are thought by some to mark out territorial borders and to have been used as claims for inherited land, rights, whatever.

This fits smoothly with the observation that a lot of 11th (in Denmark) and 12th century (in Sweden) runestones was erected at some sort of transportation ‘nodes’ - bridges, road-crossings etc. — that is; not in a central place such as the village or the burial ground (although some runestones are found in connection to burial sites and monuments), but at points of confrontation.

Following this line of thought, you could potentially map out viking age territories, not by drawing borderlines, but by connecting settlements and runestone ‘nodes’ in a kind of ‘territory web’"

very fitting I thought.

Fencai
October 25th, 2007, 08:45 AM
also, here's a picture of an Ivory Comb from Egypt...
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/MissAmyLiz/comb.jpg

Fencai
October 25th, 2007, 08:48 AM
and lastly for this morning...
another link to some ancient Egyptian art.
Theres a lot of pictures and some good text to this....

Interestingly... when I searched for Combs and Mirrors, it took me to a lot of Egyptian sites....

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://content.cdlib.org/xtf/data/13030/sp/ft7j49p1sp/figures/ft7j49p1sp_00012.jpg&imgrefurl=http://content.cdlib.org/xtf/view%3FdocId%3Dft7j49p1sp%26chunk.id%3D0%26doc.view%3Dprint&h=303&w=441&sz=77&hl=en&start=18&sig2=pHEwpfVFmUB9JtUbYM3wMQ&um=1&tbnid=PpcxOSnwhjijZM:&tbnh=87&tbnw=127&ei=l48gR_PYNp-SePvnkJ4C&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcomb%2Band%2Bmirror%2Bgraves%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

Fencai
October 25th, 2007, 12:50 PM
here's one of the aboriginal art that I thought was a great example..
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/MissAmyLiz/23277573.jpg

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 12:53 PM
here are a couple of interesting links I found when looking up combs and mirrors...

http://www.obsidianmagazine.com/Pages/mirror.html

and I found this excerpt..
"I immediately come to think of the scandinavian runestones of the viking age/early middle age which are thought by some to mark out territorial borders and to have been used as claims for inherited land, rights, whatever.

This fits smoothly with the observation that a lot of 11th (in Denmark) and 12th century (in Sweden) runestones was erected at some sort of transportation ‘nodes’ - bridges, road-crossings etc. — that is; not in a central place such as the village or the burial ground (although some runestones are found in connection to burial sites and monuments), but at points of confrontation.

Following this line of thought, you could potentially map out viking age territories, not by drawing borderlines, but by connecting settlements and runestone ‘nodes’ in a kind of ‘territory web’"

very fitting I thought.

Okay...so , let us first look at the mirror link...

I have already shown the formula regarding the astral light
linkage...back when I brought the comb and mirror into it ;

( by the way...ancient graves / burial sites ;
neolithic ? might help...keep looking...there
is a reason , it would be a tattoo , in Turkey )

Dhoarnn , as mirror...seven runes below...then , perhaps , an
" Is " rune added...Dhoarnn can mean , hidden destructive
forces...many levels of meaning there..." Yar " , seasonal cycle ,
" year "...Dhoarnn...can mean irritation..." Is " can mean a
" frozen state "...

610 =

Breaking = 29

Mirror = 482

It Will Be = 30

Looking At = 26

Not = 36

Good Luck = 7

How About :

Person = 83

Breaking = 29

Mirror = 482

Creation = 218

Person = 83

Seven = 377

Yar = 3

Not = 36

Good Luck = 7

= 1318

...Hmmm...

Seven = 146

Generations = 480

= 626

...Hmmm...

Comb And Mirror = 626

...Hmmm...

On to Runestones , and what they mark / marked ,
originally:

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Continued...underline would not release

( Psst : You are doing wonderfully , Fencai , thank you...)

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 01:28 PM
[quote=Shawn Blackwolf;3305466]Okay...so , let us first look at the mirror link...

I have already shown the formula regarding the astral light
linkage...back when I brought the comb and mirror into it ;

( by the way...ancient graves / burial sites ;
neolithic ? might help...keep looking...there
is a reason , it would be a tattoo , in Turkey )

Dhoarnn , as mirror...seven runes below...then , perhaps , an
" Is " rune added...Dhoarnn can mean , hidden destructive
forces...many levels of meaning there..." Yar " , seasonal cycle ,
" year "...Dhoarnn...can mean irritation..." Is " can mean a
" frozen state "...

610 =

Breaking = 29

Mirror = 482

It Will Be = 30

Looking At = 26

Not = 36

Good Luck = 7

How About :

Person = 83

Breaking = 29

Mirror = 482

Creation = 218

Person = 83

Seven = 377

Yar = 3

Not = 36

Good Luck = 7

= 1318

...Hmmm...

Seven = 146

Generations = 480

= 626

...Hmmm...

Comb And Mirror = 626

...Hmmm...

On to Runestones , and what they mark / marked ,
originally:

Runestone Crossroad : Telluric Current Ond = 1789

( 525 + 685 + 455 + 124 )

Look up Ond ...

( Note : 124 = Astral Light ( 11 ) Stream ( 113 ) )

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 01:58 PM
While I am on the subject...there is the declaration , and assumation ,
the Runes are Norse , or German...this is one of the major reasons I
am asking the class to look very deeply , into eras which show Runes
used long before any evidence of German , or Norse claims...as in
Gimbutas's work...yet not her's alone...your eyes , shall eventually
see the " patterns " , by shape , number , meanings , in every culture...
how they were used , and preserved , as systems of mgieck , knowledge ,
and Tradition...and more...

Now...as those who know the Tradition...we have a very
old phrase..." The Lost Word "...one layer of meaning ,
being , removing " Os " , meaning " Word " , from the
" Father's Column "...which came to mean , " God " ,
checking out , after Creation , in one tradition...or , the
" Hidden God " , in others...if we do this , what we are
left with , is , by letter value , from bottom up...

F - U - T - H - A - R - K

Which is a term , used , and claimed by the Norse and
German , runeworker tradition today , though they use
what we call Dhoarnn , what they call Thurisaz , for
the " Th " letter value , rather than our seperate " T " ,
and " H "...The 24 Rune system is called by the name
" Elder Futhark " , and they claim that system is older...

I must show you , what our Tradition knows...what we hid...

( there are always reasons...)

Eel - Dea - Aerr = 310

Language = 683

Ancestral Memory = 1

= 994

Could it be ?

Ancestral = 409

Runestones = 585

= 994

Otzlaantheeaan = 622

Wieckaan = 248

Language = 123

Ancestral Memory = 1

= 994

...hmmm...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Now...some say...Masons began , in 1700's...lol...

Some say , they are a Paleolithic Tradition...

Same as the Old Wietchcrreayafth...

Lost = 7

Word = 206

Language = 123

Of = 150

Master = 318

Mason = 189

= 993

And , just so you know :

Time = 470

Travel = 222

= 692

Food for thought...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Mason = 189

And = 44

Wietchcrreayafth = 682

Initiation = 78

= 993

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 03:50 PM
here's one of the aboriginal art that I thought was a great example..
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/MissAmyLiz/23277573.jpg

Now...do you see the maiden , mother , crone ,
runes , making the shape of the body ?

( Dhoarnn , An , Aerr ? )

Yet , with Mann , as androgyne , and the " Is "
rune for the genitalia ?

Do you note the 11 rays above the head , as the
double 11 column representation ?

...Hmmm...

S - P - I - Ret - Mann = 347 + 8

Symbol = 176

Of = 150

Otherworld = 815

= 1496

shadowmoon23
October 25th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Now...do you see the maiden , mother , crone ,
runes , making the shape of the body ?

( Dhoarnn , An , Aerr ? )

Yet , with Mann , as androgyne , and the " Is "
rune for the genitalia ?

Do you note the 11 rays above the head , as the
double 11 column representation ?

...Hmmm...

S - P - I - Ret - Mann = 347 + 8

Symbol = 176

Of = 150

Otherworld = 815

= 1496

All noted... except I'm counting 12 rays above the head...?

Eldawyn
October 25th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Found this when searching for Ond:

http://www.olevikingshop.com/catalog/item/2971920/3782483.htm

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 04:19 PM
The Weyyrding Wey = 198

Sdarrrea Wisdom Cult = 309 + 289 + 65

Code = 134

= 995

( 309 + 289 + 65 = 663 )

( O , what a number that is...you shall learn...)

Invert Mother's Column...

Os - Mann = 78

Fayoh - Dhoarnn = 81

Blue = 78

Gods = 81

( Osman / Ottoman Empire )

As for some other deities of another Faery Tradition :

It Will Be = 30

Star = 270

Goddess = 148

+

Blue = 78

God = 77

= 603

Yet :

Octopus God = 315 + 77

And :

Dead = 440

Book = 162

And :

Neak - Ray - O - M - Eck - An = 142

Book = 162

Of = 150

Dead = 440

Name = 99

= 993

( Necromicon )

Pnakotic Manuscripts = 257 + 490

Kcebealla = 82

And = 44

Qabalah = 137

Two = 279

Seperate = 23

Languages = 183

= 1495

Many ways of expressing the same thing...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Found this when searching for Ond:

http://www.olevikingshop.com/catalog/item/2971920/3782483.htm

Good to see you , Eldawyn...yes , I am familiar with these folks ,
Welz , and others , involved with the 24 rune systems , and
the Odinic , Aesir based , rune tradition...

We also hold the knowledge of the 24 runes , but from a far more
ancient , non - odinic Faery Tradition...

I respect what they do , and believe , as long as it does not enter
into dogma which leads to racist , or other harmful doctrines...

But as far as the statements of the RUNES , being archetypes
of creation...absolutely...and the generators...let me say...

Our technology is based on very ancient principles...

From a place that is not a place , a time that is not a time...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 04:42 PM
All noted... except I'm counting 12 rays above the head...?

Are you counting black " Is " lines , or the white areas ?

Make sure , now...Shawn can be wrong , and if it were
12 , that is the zodiac runes...or , could they be illustrating
another way , and layer , of perception...?

Are rays white , or black ?

In art , there are two perceptions of black containing all
colors , or white containing all colors ...

October
October 25th, 2007, 04:44 PM
just wanted to pop in to wish October a happy (belated) birthday!!!! I hope your day was everything it's supposed to be!!!!

Took me a while to find this, lol, lots of backtracking. Thank you, Shadowmoon! :hugz:

shadowmoon23
October 25th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Are you counting black " Is " lines , or the white areas ?

Make sure , now...Shawn can be wrong , and if it were
12 , that is the zodiac runes...or , could they be illustrating
another way , and layer , of perception...?

Are rays white , or black ?

In art , there are two perceptions of black containing all
colors , or white containing all colors ...

noooo you're right... *Dunce* I was counting the white areas.... HAHA... shows how much I know!

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 05:00 PM
I Am = 21

Person ( s ) = 83

Perception = 206

Of = 150

Spiret - Mann ( s ) = 355

Head = 50 :

Both = 86

Eleven = 156

Ray - Se = 10

And = 44

Twelve = 325

Ray - Se = 10

= 1496

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 05:03 PM
noooo you're right... *Dunce* I was counting the white areas.... HAHA... shows how much I know!

Look at my last post...you are not a dunce...it is a training ,
in ways of perception...that is the point ( 159 )

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Eel - Dea - Aerr = 310

Gods = 81

= 391

( Re : Elder Gods )

Difference between 994 to 1318 = 324

Old = 104

Ones = 220

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 05:37 PM
( The )

Long = 153

Ancient = 116

War = 401

Between = 62

Gods = 81

And = 44

Gods = 137

= 994

We = 240

Are = 310

Gods = 137 + 81

With = 110

Amnesia = 117

= 995

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Dual Eight Column :

Eight Pairs Of Runes...

Dual Eleven Column :

Eleven Pairs Of Runes...

a particular arrangement of runes :

The One Which Rules Them All...

( The )

Lord = 304 :

Owner = 102

Of = 150

Twenty = 620

Rings = 320

= 1496

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 05:51 PM
This Be An Old Story , In Our Land ...

The Struggle For Power...As In Yours

October
October 25th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Dual Eight Column :

Eight Pairs Of Runes...

Dual Eleven Column :

Eleven Pairs Of Runes...

a particular arrangement of runes :

The One Which Rules Them All...

( The )

Lord = 304 :

Owner = 102

Of = 150

Twenty = 620

Rings = 320

= 1496

One Ring to Rule Them All? So Tolkein knew the Code too? Is that perhaps why Dwarvish is so close to Runic?

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 06:15 PM
High Value for 22 symbols , which is a
High Value , for our Faery Tree = 2535

2535 =

Tree Of Life = 793

( 1978 version...do not ask me why it was deleted in
modern version...perfectly valid...160 = tree , 5 = of ,
628 = life ...check me...sort of malarkey , I mentioned )

1742 = Tree Of Knowledge Of Good And Evil

The Faery Tree , as both...

( They do not list 5 = of ; the word , is " ha " = 5 ; Etz = 160 / 970 , Chayim = 68 / 628 , Ha = 5 )

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Welcome to the Realm , Mi 'Lladia October...

October
October 25th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Ok, so, another couple of questions:
1) Gary Gygax and the other guy who invented D&D in the '70's, did they know the Code, too, or were they copying Tolkein alone?
2) All of these people that knew the Code (ie, Tolkein, Shakespeare, etc) did they actually sit down with a book and "learn" it like we are, or did they just "know" it instinctually?

shadowmoon23
October 25th, 2007, 06:20 PM
One Ring to Rule Them All? So Tolkein knew the Code too? Is that perhaps why Dwarvish is so close to Runic?

Haha... now I'm going to have to reread those books...

Well, I've got to go Halloween Costume shopping for the 3 kids...

You're Welcome October, for the birthday blessings!

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 06:28 PM
For you , Mi 'Lladia October :

Oscar = 291

Wilde = 281

Play = 117

About = 88

Royal Paramour = 333

Salome = 209

= 1319

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Ok, so, another couple of questions:
1) Gary Gygax and the other guy who invented D&D in the '70's, did they know the Code, too, or were they copying Tolkein alone?
2) All of these people that knew the Code (ie, Tolkein, Shakespeare, etc) did they actually sit down with a book and "learn" it like we are, or did they just "know" it instinctually?

Dungeons = 283

And = 44

Dragons = 388

Humann = 19

Mgieck = 208

Game = 52

All Initiates...however...some stumble into it...

It is the software , and hard wiring of what we
call consciousness...how we apprehend energy

October
October 25th, 2007, 06:38 PM
So is there ayone who isn't an initiate, or are we all whether we know it or not? And how can you tell?

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 06:44 PM
A True Initiate , Is One Who Hast Been Awakened
To The Code...The Misterrreai Tradition...either
by the Spiret Helpers directly...or as part of secret
tradition...a lineage , from whatever culture...

There are " Inside Jokes "...We are a punny people...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 07:02 PM
For example...one that got out of hand , so to speak...

during an inquisition...double " father's column "

Bottom three runes...letter values ...F - U - T = 95

Same columns...H - A , letter values..Eck and Aeggle...

Now , if we go to the remaining three pairs of runes ,

Two , of " Os , Kaen , and Ret " , they equal 580 , which
can mean a shaggy hairy one...now what animal ,
was associated with our ancient PAGAN tradition ?

Remember , we are not sheep , needing a shepherd...

We are independent , and bound through the woods...

Ahah ! ( A - H - A - H )

Goat ( 580 )

Feet ! ( Fut - Fut )

shadowmoon23
October 25th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Ok, just wanted to "check in" (lol) I'm here!!

Shawn Blackwolf
October 25th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Difference between 994 to 1318 = 324

I Am = 21

Checking = 114

In = 190

= 325

Just to let you know...

shadowmoon23
October 25th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Ka aper with Funerary Offerings

2465-20 B.C.; Old Kingdom, early Dynasty 5; Painted limestone; 50.5 x 61.9 cm (19 7/8 x 24 3/8 in.); Founders Society Purchase, Sarah Bacon Hill Fund; 57.58

A strict method of representation was developed early in the history of Egyptian art and a series of rules were established which changed very little over three thousand years. A good example of this is the representation of Ka aper at his table, surrounded by hieroglyphic texts which name the offerings made for his spirit. His image is made up of parts realized from different viewpoints--head in profile, shoulders seen from the front, and lower body again as from the side.

DIA Galleries... The first rune I saw right off the bat was Aidall (inverted, rounded)... also at the bottom right hand corner it looks like a Leguu + inverted Kaen... (I think.. it's kind of small so hard to tell...)

shadowmoon23
October 25th, 2007, 10:35 PM
yes, no, maybe so?? where's everyone at tonight?

Shawn Blackwolf
October 26th, 2007, 02:56 AM
You are correct about the Aidall...and because I now
have 400% possible size increase , I was able to see
not only the Kaen , and Leguu runes , but an " Is "
and an Eel rune also...as well , many others...

In the earlier post Fencai made , the author made
some very astute points about there being a previous
language to the Hieroglyphs...

Runic = 283

Language = 123

Inside = 190

Hieroglyphic = 473

Writing = 425

= 1494

Nice Post , Shadowmoon...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 26th, 2007, 03:04 AM
Also , note :

Hieroglyphic = 473

+

Looking At = 26

Body = 82

Positions = 413

= 995

Fencai
October 26th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Shawn , could you show me whatever you can , about the two baby bats ,
one male , and one female , I told you
about ?

Shawn Blackwolf
October 26th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Greetings , Fencai...

Okay...applied to the code...

First...single father's column...top two runes...

Os , and Kaen...So - neak...( Sonic )...note Os
means speaking mouth...Kaen means light...
but also heat...energy...sound energy...hmmm...

Down the column...look at Ret...listening to
inner self...recieving messages from afar ?

What about Eck - Os ? ( or Eck - O ? )
Ancestral memory , plus speaking mouth...

Aeggle...spin , wings...Sdar...guide through
darkness , ordering systems...( radar / sonar )

Ur , power to move forward...Bat...rites of
passage...known as a symbol for rebirth...

Fayoh...same value as Payuurt...harp , tune ,
frequency , vibration...

Mother's column...Mann...androgyne , as
male , and female...know oneself...

Dea , and Mann , fit together...see the shape
of the bat , wings folded , upside down ?

Keep going on your own , privately now...

Read them , through the eyes , I have given
you...listen , as you project your reality , and
it is reflected back to you...your words , also..

Blessings , Fencai...hope that helped...

~ lowlinora ~
October 26th, 2007, 02:51 PM
I would like to apologize to you Shawn and the rest of the class for not actively participating as much as I had wanted to. I regret that I must leave the class as I am not able participate when I keep falling farther behind due to my limited online time. Good luck to you all, you are an intelligent hard working group.

Shawn Blackwolf
October 26th, 2007, 11:40 PM
I wanted to give you all a picture of what it is like ,
where I am blessed to live...a short ways away...

A couple of miles hitch , or walk , down a country
forested road...waterfall , I am not showing , yet...

http://www.birchardphoto.com/stock/images/4056.jpg

another one...

http://www.birchardphoto.com/stock/images/1616.jpg

And another...

http://birchardphoto.com/fineart/new/content/images/elkmist.jpg

A few more...

http://www.birchardphoto.com/stock/images/1608.jpg

http://www.birchardphoto.com/stock/images/1611.jpg

And , the village...

http://birchardphoto.com/fineart/new/content/images/fogchurch.jpg

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 01:13 AM
Tease over...our small , but beautiful Faery Waterfall ,
back in the redwoods...

http://www.mendophoto.com/mendoimgs/rgfalls.jpg

And...Not me in photo...

http://home.earthlink.net/~wilburns/rusgulch/wfall.jpg

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 01:39 AM
Do I believe In Faery , light and shadow ?

Uuuuhhh...yeah...how could I not ???

Eldawyn
October 27th, 2007, 01:48 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/218/463580149_b60f4ab930.jpg

This is basically the view from my back porch. This one was actually taken about two miles up the road, so you can see the valley a little better, and I did not take this picture.

Do you see the "angel"? She looks like a double Kaen rune. Everyone here knows the angel. The story says that a Native American tribe was suffering greatly because there was no water. People were thirsty and dying. So the chief's daughter sacrificed herself for the sake of her people. You can see her every fall-spring (whenever there's snow on the peaks) until she weeps for her people (in the form of snow melt). And so, because of her, the valley's rivers run high each spring and the people have water.

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 02:01 PM
See her , and she is beautiful , Eldawyn...

Thank you for sharing...beauty surrounds us...

Eldawyn
October 27th, 2007, 02:06 PM
All these pictures have made me want to go out and shoot some stuff myself. It's been awhile...

I bet we could find all sorts of pretty stuff with runes and faery inspirations.

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 02:20 PM
'Tis true , Eldawyn...yet listen closely...then look...

It can be as simple , as seeing the Kaen rune , as the
branch of a tree , reaching for the warmth , and light...

Or...reading the ancestral memory Eck rings of the record
from the trunk...or hearing the wise Os voice of the tree
speaking , as the Aeggle wind , moves it's leaves...or it's
branches...or capturing the ordering patterns , Sdar , of
the branches , looking up toward the night sky...put two
Fayoh runes , back to back...see the tree ? A small one...

Now , turn them over...see the conifer ?

And Fayoh , is the oxygen rune...what does a tree give us ?

O 2...

Eldawyn
October 27th, 2007, 02:26 PM
And that... is how I've been seeing my world. Well.. I'm not quite that good yet, of course, but I am seeing. Noticing. Living.

Last night went well, by the way. She was very grateful. Said repeatedly that I was the first to "get it." Said I was "clean" (whatever that means). And by the time I left, she felt better, lighter, and finally that she could sleep well again.

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 02:32 PM
I am glad of both...

By the way...two fayoh runes = 160 ( 80 + 80 )

In book , 160 = tree , and sound , and pleasantness...

Silver , also... ( as in birch , or fir )

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Let us double check that statement , via
the self referring code...

Oxygen = 519

Two = 279

By = 110

Binding = 40

Two = 279

Fayoh = 162 ( spelled out )

Runes = 356

Together = 43

= 1788

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Now...Brigid asked me for this , awhile ago...

Any of the class , want to know the Secret of
the Words...( note , I said plural )...Samhain ,
and Sowen ?

Knowledge has been so lost...today it is thought ,
one is merely the pronunciation , for the other...

They have lost the Code of Faery...Well...shall we
return the Lost Memory of Faery Tongue ?

Brigid Rowan
October 27th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Of course Im curious..I recall asking about your traditions celebration of Samhain..and you said you'd answer in class. So here we are..

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Well , good day , Brigid...

First , we shall dispell the mistaken notion ,
the word for the Holy Day , is Samhain...

That word is a code , for a whole 'nother thing...

So - W - En = 410 ( 410 = Holy )

Will Be = 30

Name = 99

Pagan = 135

Rrealeegian = 356

Holy = 410

Day = 56

= 1496

Brigid Rowan
October 27th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Ok..1496. Um, what are the ways the faery tradition honors Sowen (should it be spelled as such? Or continued with Samhain as spelling?)

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 04:08 PM
To proceed :

Samhaian = 682 ( 682 = Wietchcrreayafth )

Is = 310

Faery = 327

Banner = 110

Key = 66

= 1495

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Ok..1496. Um, what are the ways the faery tradition honors Sowen (should it be spelled as such? Or continued with Samhain as spelling?)

Thanks , Brigid...I will unfold it , here...lol...

Brigid Rowan
October 27th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Ok ~settles in and listens for a bit~

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Samhaian = 683

Take a Fayoh rune...extend vertical line upwards ,
approximately 6 inches to see this...can be longer...

Take two slanted parallel bars , up , out , then curled
around vertical bar , similar to a musical note...

or...half a helix...you now attach the lines to the back
of the vertical line...and you have a banner , wrapped
once loosely around a pole...like some war banners...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 04:20 PM
On that banner , are now written the runes
from the Mother's Column...the banner , now
has the number value , of 603 + 80 , or 683...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Figure out how to draw that...I shall post more soon...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Carry = 47

Otherworld = 815

Emaerrald = 392

Banner = 110

Of = 150

Faery= 327

During = 74

Sowen = 410

Night = 74

To = 61

Call = 81

Them = 45

Forth = 49

= 2636

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Sowen Night = 410 + 75

Then =8

Veil = 102

Is = 310

Thin = 104

= 1009

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 04:56 PM
In order to understand the implications of the
next level , I must show you something , first...

Our Elemental Rune Pairs :

Ay Yer - Is / Black Water / North

Monn - Seal / Yellow Air / East

Yew - Yr / White Fire / South

Dea - Aidall / Red Earth / West

= 344 = Door = Wood

Coven = 696

Faery = 327

Tree = 289

Retual = 246

Sowen = 410

Night = 75

Opens = 250

Door = 344

= 2637

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Does that give you an idea , my friend , Brigid ?

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Our central pole of our Faery Tree , has a value ,
of 1151 = Blue Fire ;

Our Elemental Soneakse :

AyYerIs

Monns

WeyYr

LladiaDea

Do not try these yet...but hear them...taste them...

You shall know them one day , if you choose...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Would you like to see the formula , regarding
a Solitary Wietch , Brigid ?

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 07:53 PM
How about you Ladies , Shadowmoon , or October ?

Brigid Rowan
October 27th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Of course! As I am a solitary... :)
To be honest, Im having a bit of difficulty getting the banner, too...shape wise...

And I like the, for lack of better wording, the calling of the N,E,S,W directions/quarters with the runes..thank you for trusting us with your sacred rituals..

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Hello , my friend Brigid :

Firstly , let us address the shape of the banner...

Let us say you have a dowel rod...attached to the
side of the dowel rod , near the bottom , is a ribbon ,
by two eye hooks...now , bring that ribbon , out ,
and around the opposite side of the dowel rod...
you now attach it at the side , near the top...then ,
the runes would be written on it...see how the Fayoh
rune , can be stretched out , to do that ?

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 09:10 PM
And I like the, for lack of better wording, the calling of the N,E,S,W directions/quarters with the runes..thank you for trusting us with your sacred rituals..

Ah , yes , you are most welcome , Brigid...

( And Yet ...)

I Am = 21

Faery Rules = 663

Law = 240

Book = 162 :

All = 50

Is = 310

Sacred = 410

Nothing = 61

Is = 310

Sacred = 410

= 2637 ( 1086 + 1551 )

...LOL...And That Is Faery Tradition ,
In It's Pure Essence...Both / And , Not
Either / Or...if one cannot embrace the
Both / And , they may not enter Faery...

( O , and : " I Am Faery Rules" = 684 ; 683 = Language ... LOL...)

Shawn Blackwolf
October 27th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Okay...

Solitary = 323

Wietch = 281

= 604

( Gee , Solitary Wietch = Mother's Column...lol...)

Solitary Wietch = 604

Faery = 327

Tree = 289

Retual = 246

On = 100

Sowen = 410

Night = 75

Mgieck Circle = 225 :

Her Door = 16 + 344 = Mgieckal Current
( Your Choice )

= 2637

Brigid Rowan
October 28th, 2007, 07:32 AM
Ok, the banner is making more sense. You MUST forgive ignorance...because I have no idea if you mean to physically make a banner, or if it is a "mental image" one must construct..

Thanks for the post on solitary practice. Im interested in hearing more.

Shawn Blackwolf
October 28th, 2007, 11:35 AM
...I MUST ....lol...

Nice assertiveness , Brigid...can come in useful ,
if you ever have to put down something you called up...

If you choose to embrace , and follow this path , yes ,
I would create the banner , physically...to further your
understanding of it's shape...during battle , three main
styles of banner were used , when riding horses...

A pennant banner , a long strip banner , which could
become entangled , and this one...which would flare out ,
like a sail , in the wind , but , being attached at top , and
bottom , would not become entangled ...also...observe...

Show Forth = 19

Faery = 327

Tribe = 54

Banner = 110 :

Banner = 110

Going Round In A Circle = 41

Staff , Stick , Rod = 54

= 715

Now , 715 + 603 ( runes on banner ) = 1318

If you somehow are looking through books with
pictures of ancient battles , on horseback...you
may just find an image of this style of banner...

And , just in case , you wanted to...

Emerald Green Silk...use that...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 28th, 2007, 12:08 PM
As for the further information , on the solitary wietch ;

That unfolds through the year and a day...

However , if you choose the solitary path...to be a TRUE
solitary , and successful Wietch...your dedication , and
constant work , toward building the mgieckal current ,
and psychic powers , within you , must be many times
greater , than if you were to be able to interface with the
amplified resonant circuit of a True coven...not a loose
knit grouping of witches , as is the downfall of the Craft
today , scattered , unfocused...not all , but most...

But a circle of those who think , and writ , and speak ,
in the same tongue , same retuals , a hive mind , when
they come together to do mgieckal workings ;

When we journeyed to come together , focused on our
purpose while on the path to cojoin , so the power of our
intent drew us into the center of the web...

1318 =

Thirteen = 1205

The Same = 113

Power Of Intent = 952

Going Round In A Circle = 41

= 993

Ah , those...those were days of The Power...

and , it is returning...

Ah , but yes...dedication , my friend...the key...

Eldawyn
October 28th, 2007, 08:41 PM
I wonder if it has ever been tried... a coven over distances. The same learnings, the same mindsets, but over long distances...
Probably it has seldom been thought of because it has only recently even become possible with the new communications we have now.
But of course there's always something to be said for sharing personal space with others.
Just thinking out loud... or, in this, in type.

Shawn Blackwolf
October 28th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Cybercovens do exist , Eldawyn...

Most definitely...I shall give thought to this...

I am not sure , regarding the soneakse , and
workings with telluric and stellar currents ,
how the coven could interact...I shall ponder ,
contemplate , and consider the implications...

Then...speak further...

Fencai
October 29th, 2007, 09:19 AM
hmm...... cyber sprites are getting me this morning! I had a post, and submitted it, saw it, and now its gone! LOL

anywho, Im going to try at lunch time to make a picture of the banner, and then scale it down so we can see it, (I think I get how its supposed to look!)

LOL

happy Monday Faeryland!

Brigid Rowan
October 29th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Merry Monday, Fencai, dear. Be well..be safe..and blessed be.

Fencai
October 29th, 2007, 10:28 AM
okies... if Im on the proper path here... this is what i think the banner looks like.....
Teacher Blackwolf, please let me know if there's anything I should change!
(im sure you will!)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/MissAmyLiz/Banner.jpg

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 10:52 AM
What , me , correct you ???

...lol..._whistle_

Actually , Fencai , most excellent...

Now , that is if the banner were transparent...

If a non transparent , the runes would be visible
on one side only...thank you sooo much...

P.S. Just so you know...

Cybersprite = 664

( Remember 663 ? I said there would be many
things dealing with this number...lol...yeah...)

Cybersprite = 664

It Will Be = 30

Playfull = 263

Harrassment = 51

= 1008

...lol...

Cappuccino Time !!!

Fencai
October 29th, 2007, 12:18 PM
yes, you are quite right about the transparency :weirdsmil
I wanted everyone to see where the runes were LOL

Moira Naimh Keane
October 29th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Morning, all! Cappucino sounds great, Shawn! Think I will join you...though...from many miles away...I see you all were very busy over the weekend. Time to get back in student mode...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Yeah...my cup is like a soup bowl...foaming over...yum...

Cappuccino = 354

Coffee = 330

With = 110

Milk = 40

Foam = 159

= 993

( Thanks again , Fencai !!! )

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Now , look at these formulas about Cybersprite ,
and Cappucino...Why would they add up , like
that ??? Why does any of this , keep adding up ???

COULD THIS BE REAL ???

OK...what IS reality ???

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 12:53 PM
The Enigma = 27 :

Reality = 302

Is = 310

Only = 21

What = 45

Person = 83

Perceives = 206

= 994

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Person = 83

Individual = 131

Perception = 206

Of = 150

Reality = 302

Is = 310

Determined = 210

By = 110

Associative Cortices = ( 215 + 426 ) = 641

Of = 150

Person = 83

Brain = 260

= 2636

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Person = 83

Seeing = 26

Again = 62

Associative Cortices = 641

Language = 683

= 1495 ( number value for 22 symbols , of
either associative cortices language )

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Healing = 62

Blind = 93 :

Seeing = 26

Giving = 17

Associative Cortices = 641

To = 61

Person = 83

To See = 26

= 1009

( 641 = Divine Feminine Kcebealla + Divine Masculine Qabalah )

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Healing = 62

Cripple = 457 :

Person = 83

Giving = 17

Secret = 320

To Walk = 55

= 994

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Secret = 320

To Walk = 55 :

Dreaming Body = ( 262 + 82 ) = 344

Coming = 3

Into = 190

Body = 82

= 994

( Note 344 = Four pair of Elemental Runes )

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 01:39 PM
I Am = 21

Raising = 13

Dead = 440

To = 61

Life = 68 :

Awaken ! = 404

= 1007

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Key = 66

Ye = 46

Are = 310

Sleeping = 355

Gods = ( 81 / Obri , 137 / Runic ) = 218

= 995

Eldawyn
October 29th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Fencia! thank you so much for posting that banner. I could not for the life of me picture it in my head. I went looking for different banner styles and everything but knew those were not right. Thank you!

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 03:56 PM
So...Other than the Banner...

Comments , regarding the familiarity of some of these phrases ?

Does everyone understand...this is what was meant ?

Not what you have been brainwashed into believing ?

Initiates know , what the general populace does not...

Sheep follow blindly what they are told...horses stay
in line with blinders...easier to control...scary to see...

Nothing is as it seems , all is as it should be...can you see ?

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Person = 83

Perception = 206

Of = 150

Chaos = 156

Reality = 302 :

Nothing = 61

Is = 310

As = 70

It = 16

Seems = 208

All = 50

Is = 310

As = 70

It = 16

Should = 175

Be = 30

= 2213

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Chaos = 156

Reality = 302 :

Fractal = 350

Shape = 186

= 994

( 186 = Phase )

Brigid Rowan
October 29th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the banner, awesome work, truely!

As for all the "all is not as it seems" stuff...ok, I can work with that. But as a practical mage, I have to ask, what happens, once one gets banners, and songs, and sounds, etc and all together? What HAPPENS? What is summoned? If that is too personal, I understand, but I am a 'look at least a LOT before you leap' type in my magecraft.

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Chaos Fractal = 506

Language = 683 :

Kcebealla = 82

And = 44

Qabalah = 137

Together = 43

= 1495

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the banner, awesome work, truely!

As for all the "all is not as it seems" stuff...ok, I can work with that. But as a practical mage, I have to ask, what happens, once one gets banners, and songs, and sounds, etc and all together? What HAPPENS? What is summoned? If that is too personal, I understand, but I am a 'look at least a LOT before you leap' type in my magecraft.

As I have stated previously...( nothing meant weird , just I
have covered it )...You form , what has been called the Shaman's
Body...as has been said in one way by an Eastern Tradition...

Inner , and Outer Chi...what you do with it from there...
is what you do...what you call , is what you call...the banner ,
is for a specific retual ;

Mind / Language

Body / Currents

Spiret / Interface

You are thinking in terms which do not apply here...

It is not what you call forth by studying , and doing
the chants , exercises , etc...other than yourself...

Your true self...The Birthright...

It then , becomes the decision...WHAT will YOU do
with the gift you are given?

Part of the process of becoming a mage...is to face all
light , and shadow...yourself...all tree pathwork , is
to help you see the depths and heights of consciousness...

All angels , all demons , all Faery...are aspects of you...

You percieve them , integrate them , to know yourself...

To become whole...and the higher you climb to the light ,
the deeper the roots must extend into the darkness...

Balance , is the ultimate key...the eye of the storm...

The chaos fractal of reality...both / and , not either / or...

To say this , is one thing...to know it , another...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Another thing , my friend Brigid...the knowledge , is the knowledge...

The double edged blade...along the path...of your Magecraft...

You shall find those of the Wagecraft...I am not just kidding...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Mage - Crreayafth = 453

And = 44

Wage - Crreayafth = 645

= 1142

Pagan = 785

Rrealeegian = 356

= 1141

Long = 153

Battle = 91

Held = 47

Between = 62

Mage - Crreayafth = 453

And = 44

Wage - Crreayafth = 645

= 1495

Brigid Rowan
October 29th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Wage craft? Er...what the heck is that?~chuckles~...magic for hire?

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Mage - Crreayafth And Wage - Crreayafth = 1142

Both = 86

Know = 84

Secret = 320

G'raymmaerr = 319 :

Divine Feminine Kcebealla = 491

And = 44

Divine Masculine Qabalah = 150

= 2636

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Hitler was an extreme example of the Wage - Crreayafth...

It is very real , Brigid...most play at Mgieck today...

There is a very old battle for control of Earth Energies...

I teach the Faery Tradition...The Knights , and Lladias ,
of the G'rayal , were of us...the lineage is very old...

Much older than that...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 06:04 PM
But the battleground is not just for control of the Earth Grid ;

There is the long battle to control people's minds...to keep
them , asleep , unknowing , and obedient sheep...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 06:10 PM
If you do not know yourself , or your birthright...

The energies which are at your access , once you attain
a coherent field of energy...if there are those who do
everything they can , to keep the populace distracted
from realizing these powers , available...then , such as
they are , they can manipulate reality , to their benefit...

Look around you , my friends...then ask the question...

Why are some in power...and why do some suffer ?

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 06:14 PM
And , once you attain a certain coherent field of energy...

Once you learn how to tap into the telluric , and stellar currents...

Once you develop your psychic powers...What will YOU do with it ???

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Will you become a loving custodian , of this Jewel ,
this blue - green stone we now call Earth ?

Will you make a pact , with those who are also guardians ,
because our worlds are intimately linked ?

Little do humans realize of the marriage , between the
Otherworld , and this , what most know ...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 06:36 PM
I Am = 21

Marriage = 460

Between = 62

Physical World = 385

And = 44

Otherworld = 815

= 1787

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Ret An Mann An Mann Torc An Ret :

Fayoh Os Ret - Oinn An - Seal Os - Leguu Os Eel An - Eel Os Ur...

Remember : For We So Love You...

Annorah
October 29th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Merry meet, my fellow students and Master Blackwolf

Just letting you know that I am still here and trying desperately to catch up - please be patient with me :)

A

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Welcome , Annorah...

And , everyone...if Annorah needs help...please respond
as I have told her you all will ...I know it will be so...Thanks...

shadowmoon23
October 29th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Welcome aboard Annorah!!! Helps here if you need it.

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Thanks , Shadowmoon...appreciate your help...

Eldawyn
October 29th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Something that particularly resonated with me... When you (Shawn Blackwolf) spoke of the marriage between this world and the Otherworld. This, I know to be true. With every essence.

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 09:23 PM
And that which happens here...or there...

Ripples across the boundary betwwen worlds...

You ever stick your finger , in the membrane ?

And watch the vertical ripple spread out....???

Eldawyn
October 29th, 2007, 09:35 PM
And that which happens here...or there...

Ripples across the boundary betwwen worlds...

You ever stick your finger , in the membrane ?

And watch the vertical ripple spread out....???

Literally? No...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 09:54 PM
A most interesting literal experience...

A vertical , liquid membrane...similar
to the one , on the program...Stargate...

...lol...and they use the Enochian symbols
on the Stargate...lol...as I said,,,everywhere...

Eldawyn
October 29th, 2007, 10:22 PM
A most interesting literal experience...

A vertical , liquid membrane...similar
to the one , on the program...Stargate...

...lol...and they use the Enochian symbols
on the Stargate...lol...as I said,,,everywhere...

Ahh.. I always wondered about those symbols!

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Vertical = 322

Liquid = 154

Membrane = 299

Between = 62

Otherworld = 815

And = 44

Physical World = 355 :

Astral = 310

Fluid = 127

Circle = 17

= 2535 ( High value for 22 runes of Faery Tree )

Eldawyn
October 29th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Speaking of literal....
Brigid and I were discussing the biblical things you mentioned earlier. Most Christians take these stories to be very literal, and in fact, the only one I had heard of being a matter of perception was the walking on water.

So... Jesus' divine knowledge was perhaps not divinity? Or all divinity depending on how you look at it. Not, because anyone can change perceptions, share the secret of how to see, or how to walk. Divine because we are all divine.

I'm going to have to look back in the posts, but... what brought on the posts about the miracles?

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Just like the " miracles " themselves...it was
all about a matter of perception , which led
to me showing the reality behind the veil...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Miracles = 366

Code = 134

For = 350

Perception = 206

Of = 150

Energy = 289

= 1495

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 11:12 PM
As we know it , the name Iusas , later Jesus ,
is a false Greek name , and a lie...

Yehoshua / Obri = 391 = Heaven ( 390 )

Christos / Runic = 311 = Man

= 702

+

Earth = 291

= 993

( Note : 702 = BN ( Obri ) = Son ; " He was a Man , yet the Son " ...lol... )

Yet :

Lusifurge = 702

As we have said...two sides to a coin...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 29th, 2007, 11:40 PM
Yehoshua Christos = 702 :

I Am = 21

Wietch = 281

Name = 99

Given = 17

To = 61

One = 160

Who = 50

Goes = 3

To = 61

Under = 300

And = 44

Above = 119

Worlds = 564

And = 44

Comes = 3

Back = 5

= 2534

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 12:05 AM
I want the class to know : three times now...

Someone has blocked me from posting this...

Yet , I am determined...they will not stop me...

You = 83

Are = 310

Way = 209

And = 44

Light = 201

= 847

848 = Psychic Powers

848 = Horned Goddess

848 = Realization Of One Self : Healer

( 848 = 424 x 2 = Boundary difference between
Double Mother's column , and Double Father's column...)

( Note : 1788 + 424 = 2212 ; 424 + 2212 = 2636 )

Erick
October 30th, 2007, 02:18 AM
Hi class. I just caught up with everyone. Wanted to make a comment on the astral liquid. My first remember able experience with this substance came from dream time. I would have to say that it is like water but solid. Can be mold and yet not really. It sticks to you and yet it doesn't. Kind of a different experience for me. Very hard to describe but it is easily one of the most powerful experiences I have every had when studying with Shawn. Believe me I have had a quit a few. I could go on and on. I hope this helps with the point.

Annorah
October 30th, 2007, 04:22 AM
I was just wondering how the Faery Tradition relates to Crystal Wisdom - I woke in the middle of the night with all sorts of things going around in my mind so thought I would post here:

Crystal healing works on the principle that stones resonate at different frequencies (back to vibrations and waveforms here?). Crystals may be placed directly on the individual or gridded around them (matrix?). Crystals are also "charged" with intention and a particular one may be used as a "transmitter".

The number 7 is significant (although some work on the idea of 9) - chakras, the spectrum etc.

Hope I am on the right track with this :)

Fencai
October 30th, 2007, 09:47 AM
as for not just blindly accepting this as being real, I think (and this is for myself)
I can just feel it. I have plenty of questions, dont get me wrong, but it makes sense to me, and I can feel that it is what it is, and what you make of it, along with how you use it. It’s a gift, that must be nurtured and worked on, and as it grows, you must grow with it. You must become symbiotic with it. As it teaches you learn and grow, and as you expand it does as well, or maybe I should say that its doors open wider for you to be able to walk along the path further, and continue the cycle. In this way, I think, and hopefully I’ll make sense to everyone as far as what im saying…. That its that symbiotic relationship that you realize that its your projection of yourself, and the harmonies and dissonances around you that make up reality.

hope that makes sense..... LOL

shadowmoon23
October 30th, 2007, 09:55 AM
I was just wondering how the Faery Tradition relates to Crystal Wisdom - I woke in the middle of the night with all sorts of things going around in my mind so thought I would post here:

Crystal healing works on the principle that stones resonate at different frequencies (back to vibrations and waveforms here?). Crystals may be placed directly on the individual or gridded around them (matrix?). Crystals are also "charged" with intention and a particular one may be used as a "transmitter".

The number 7 is significant (although some work on the idea of 9) - chakras, the spectrum etc.

My appologies Annorah, I know I said I would help, but I can be of no service on this.
However, the fact that you can compare two ideas shows that you're starting to understand. Very interesting points as well!!!!!

Eldawyn
October 30th, 2007, 10:13 AM
Annorah:
I will let Shawn answer about the crystals and relations there, but I did notice that you said that some work with the number 9. This number is important for us because it is the number of return. Which would seem desirous in the crystal magic that you're talking of, no?

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 12:09 PM

Okay...lol...I can see I am now going to be a very busy one
over the next year ;

Nice post , Annorah...we have a true group forming now...
some good with one thing , some others...nice circle...

So...lol...( Is this an old straight track , Annorah ? )

( sorry , everyone , Earth Energies inside joke...)

First :

Crystal = 335 = Phase - Locking = Merlin

Then , to show you :

Wave = 247

Form = 358

= 605

( Blood = 604 )

( Runa = 606 = Celtic )

Waveform = 605

+

Pattern = 389

= 994

And , interestingly...

Pattern = 389 =

It Will Be = 30

Symbol = 176

Languages = 183

Or...

It Will Be Symbols Language = 389

So , given that...

It will be a symbols waveform language = 994

Now , add an " Is " rune to Father's Column...

391 + 7 = 398

Crystal Healing = 397 ( Charge = 1 )

Something to note...

Vibrational = 392

Frequency = 492

And that brings us to :

Alkhemi = 111

+

Vibrational Frequency = 884 ( Stargate = 883 )

= 995

Yet , again to ponder...

For four Mother , and four Father columns ,
the " Is " boundary runes , equal 64 x 7 = 448

( " Is " being a " fixed state " , by meaning )

Crystal Structure = 447

How about a deeper formula ?

Earth = 291

Is = 310

Space - Time = 265

Crystal = 335

Resonator = 700

And = 44

Battery = 267

= 2212

How about :

Crystal = 335 :

Structured = 112

Stone = 229

Mthtereckse = 217

= 893

One last one , for now...

Crystal = 335

Resonance = 520 :

Kcewanthom ( Quantum ) = 320

Healing = 62

Body = 82

= 1319

( Note 520 = Kcewanthom Mechanics )

So , my friend Annorah...lol...yeah...you may be ,
just may be...on the right track...lol...let's see...

Obri And Runic = 609 ( = Wieckacrreayafth )

Are = 310

Faery = 327 ( = Fire )

Waveform = 605

Language = 683

= 2534

Just One More...

Thirteen = 1205

Crystal = 335

Skulls = 206

Together = 43

= 1789

And some think we don't know...ROTFLMAO...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 12:20 PM
as for not just blindly accepting this as being real, I think (and this is for myself)
I can just feel it. I have plenty of questions, dont get me wrong, but it makes sense to me, and I can feel that it is what it is, and what you make of it, along with how you use it. It’s a gift, that must be nurtured and worked on, and as it grows, you must grow with it. You must become symbiotic with it. As it teaches you learn and grow, and as you expand it does as well, or maybe I should say that its doors open wider for you to be able to walk along the path further, and continue the cycle. In this way, I think, and hopefully I’ll make sense to everyone as far as what im saying…. That its that symbiotic relationship that you realize that its your projection of yourself, and the harmonies and dissonances around you that make up reality.

hope that makes sense..... LOL

Astute , and relatively lucid , Fencai...lol...

Obri And Runic = 609

Are = 310

Symbiotic = 189

Space - Time = 265

Language = 123

= 1496

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 12:28 PM
And this one , is for the reconstructionists ,
who do not know ( Knot Know ) , how to
read our language...lol...

Olde = 144

Celtic = 606

Knot = 149

Work = 96

= 995

Fencai
October 30th, 2007, 12:30 PM
LOL realitvely is good enough!:hehehehe:

Fencai
October 30th, 2007, 12:33 PM
And this one , is for the reconstructionists ,
who do not know ( Knot Know ) , how to
read our language...lol...

Olde = 144

Celtic = 606

Knot = 149

Work = 96

= 995

hmmm...... so were the knots the Celts interpretation of our language?

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Annorah:
I will let Shawn answer about the crystals and relations there, but I did notice that you said that some work with the number 9. This number is important for us because it is the number of return. Which would seem desirous in the crystal magic that you're talking of, no?

Nine = 147

Is = 310

Return = 505 ( World = 504 )

Number = 355

= 1317

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 12:36 PM
Number = 355

Nine = 147

Will Be = 30

Sung = 119

Over = 100

And = 44

Over = 100

= 895

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 12:41 PM
hmmm...... so were the knots the Celts interpretation of our language?

Celtic Knot = 755

Record = 280

Of = 150

Shape = 186

Language = 123

= 1494

Fencai
October 30th, 2007, 12:42 PM
ahhhh I see......
does that go back to our Runes? or is it a separate translation system?
hmmm... wait... that might not be what im asking........ everything is interconnected back to one whole.....

i think i figured out my own answer! LOL.. but if you have anything to fill in!

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Celtic Knot = 755 :

I Am = 21

Weyyrding Wey = 198

Mgieckal = 248

Speell = 176 ( = Symbol = Blood )

Work = 96

= 1494

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 12:53 PM
ahhhh I see......
does that go back to our Runes? or is it a separate translation system?
hmmm... wait... that might not be what im asking........ everything is interconnected back to one whole.....

i think i figured out my own answer! LOL.. but if you have anything to fill in!

You are not quite grasping it yet...Celtic Knots ,
for that matter , Tibetan Knots...Are Runes...

( Kanji Symbols , Reiki Symbols...Runes...)

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 12:59 PM
For that matter...architectual , yet flexible language...

Two " Kaen " runes , face to face...arc the lines , meeting...

See the alcove , or chapel window shape ?

The " Os " rune means '"Head " ...see the Skull , in the Alcove ?

Fencai
October 30th, 2007, 01:07 PM
You are not quite grasping it yet...Celtic Knots ,
for that matter , Tibetan Knots...Are Runes...

( Kanji Symbols , Reiki Symbols...Runes...)

no, that's exactly where I got to, that everything is a Rune.. my appologies.. I should have clarified.... end of lunch, was scrambling to get something posted.

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 01:14 PM
no, that's exactly where I got to, that everything is a Rune.. my appologies.. I should have clarified.... end of lunch, was scrambling to get something posted.

No apology necessary...just emphasizing...

Two things...please post image , " Kaen "
rune based , Alcove , w / without skull...

Also...if we took Mother's column runes ,
off banner...see the Waveform ?

Note : important book re : waveforms

Power Of Limits ( paperback , oversized )

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 01:19 PM
And the last number of posts , from yesterday , to now...

Is enough for the class to contemplate , discuss , and integrate ,
for now...please cover posts , focusing on the language , code ,
frequency , vibration , pattern , shapes , consciousness...just
to keep " On Track "...

Break time for me...

shadowmoon23
October 30th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Sorry... don't know if this adds in anywhere or not... but I read a while back while doing some research (forgive me, I am not at home so I don't have the website) that tribes used to tie knots in string and that was their form of communication back and forth... sorry I don't remember specifics, just that tid bit, so I thought I'd pipe up...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Sorry... don't know if this adds in anywhere or not... but I read a while back while doing some research (forgive me, I am not at home so I don't have the website) that tribes used to tie knots in string and that was their form of communication back and forth... sorry I don't remember specifics, just that tid bit, so I thought I'd pipe up...

Cord = 40

+

Knots = 209 :

Code = 134

To Send = 338

Messages = 272

= 993

Brigid Rowan
October 30th, 2007, 02:56 PM
This all reminds me of cord and knot spells...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 03:09 PM
This all reminds me of cord and knot spells...

Start exploring the number differences between
column boundaries...I showed this yesterday...

You shall note this number , with many , many
implications...424...

425 = Knots + Speell = ( 209 + 176 )

( S - P - Eel - L ) = 176 = Symbol = Blood ( Runic )

To Send = 338 = Stain Cord With Menstrual Blood

( 86 + 40 + 110 + 59 + 44 )

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Knots = 209

Messages = 272

And = 44

Speells = 236

Code = 134

= 895

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Nine = 147

Knots = 209

In = 190

Cord = 40

Manifestation = 19

Pattern = 389

= 994

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Nine Knots = 356 :

Resonance = 520

With = 110

Spiret = 347

Helpers = 455

= 1788

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 05:00 PM
One more thing...

Nine Knots = 356

Resonance = 520

= 876

Now...you know about the pairs of elemental runes ;

Would you not think , they must relate to energy of
the four elements ?

( 93 , 120 , 227 , 435 ) = 875

875 =

Four = 278

Elements = 227

Elemental = 207

Streams = 163

Hmmm...Nine Knots Resonance...

875 =

Four = 278

Ond = 124

Astral = 310

Streams = 163

874 =

Crreayafth = 401

Astral = 310

Streams = 163

Just for your pondering...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Back to the Crystal Question...

Let us observe :

Crystal Healing = 335 + 62 = 397

Q = 100 ( Obri )

U = 6

A = 1

R = 200

Tz = 90 ( Obri )

= 397

Thus :

Quartz = Crystal Healing...Hmmm...

More , for your consideration...I have told you ,
certain runes are keyed to certain elements...

Quartz Crystal : Si - O2 Composition...

Formula :

Quartz Crystal = 732 :

It Will Be = 30

Si = Aniz Rune = 47

O2 = Two Fayoh Runes = 80 + 80

Bound = 40

( 732 + 30 + 47 + 160 + 40 = 1009 )

Now , if you note , 160 + 47 = 207...

Check your Sepher Sephira ;

207 = Full Light Of Open Day...Full Spectrum ?

208 = Aura...just a note...lol...

Okay...perhaps that formula , about the Si - O2 ,
was a fluke...that can't be...can it ???

Let us check , by a different method...

Chemical = 140

Composition = 451

Quartz Crystal = 732

Stone = 229

Will Be = 30

Si - O2 = 207

= 1789

...Hmmm...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 07:14 PM
How about another ?

Quartz Crystal = 732

Reception = 137

Transmission = 338

= 1207

...lol...

And , just for fun...Aniz rune up , Aniz rune down...fit together ;

See the transistor ?

Aniz = 47 / 607

Let us take the shape , as 47 + 607 = 654

655 = Transistors...Hmmm...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 10:55 PM
I might be busy a lot beginning the 2nd , for about a week...

It might be good to discuss these things , from the past few
days...over the next day , or so...questions...and I would like
commentary , please , as well...thoughts , feedback...thanks...

Erick
October 30th, 2007, 11:38 PM
I think I made a formula.
Quartz = 397
Crystal = 335
used = 110
to = 79
ground = 333
healing = 62
charge = 1
for a grand total = 1317

Is this correct?

Shawn Blackwolf
October 30th, 2007, 11:53 PM
Using the Faery Rules of the Language Code ,
that is a correct possibility formula , Erick...

And...given that we know , in physical world
experience , that is a modality utilized , it is
basically already sustantiated...

The next step , for this formula , or any other ,
would be to use other words to state the same
basic principle , or expand on it , to further the
documentation...

( Class : refer to my postings re : quartz crystal , Si - O2 )

Erick
October 31st, 2007, 12:05 AM
Okay I think I understand but where do I start? That is what I am having a problem with. Do I need to study more on stones to come up with different formulas to test it out? Kind of do not know where to go from there. I was just trying to build off of what already was there. By showing how to use it or in what part of the process it would be used in. So if that is not more documentation what is it that I am missing. Sorry trying to bridge this gap. Seems to be the problem I was having before. I can now see what problem I was having before.

Shawn Blackwolf
October 31st, 2007, 12:20 AM
Well , Erick , this is something I would approach in a few ways ,
if I were in your shoes...so to say...

1. I would look up quartz crystal , and it's application , and the
purposes it is used for , in the electrical , and piezo - electrical
fields...

2. I would look into the geology of earth , and the ratio of quartz ,
in the strata...what does geology say ?

3. I would put that information together...

4. I would look into any cultural , or shamanic practices , using
quartz , for healing , or magick ritual...

5. I would read books , articles , etc , from scientific , new age ,
witchcraft perspectives...specifically the information , focused
on that subject...

6. And , as we have at our access a trained crystal worker ,
Annorah , in our class...and the member , and MW guide ,
Lightdragon , for stones and crystal info...I would make
use of those avenues of information...

Does that give a basic idea of guideline you could apply ,
to any subject , and formula ?

Erick
October 31st, 2007, 12:26 AM
Ok thought that might me my problem. More research is necessary for proper formulas. Ok that would make sense. Thank you Shawn.

Shawn Blackwolf
October 31st, 2007, 12:37 AM
You are welcome , Erick...remember , and Fencai
said it well this morning , right after your last post
last night...the code is symbiotic...it grows you , and
you grow it...the more you learn , and know...the
more it can give you...

Formula...and ask Annorah...

Prog'raym = 361

Quartz Crystal = 732

With = 110

Intent = 115

= 1318

Shawn Blackwolf
October 31st, 2007, 02:36 PM
A Blessed Samhaain / Sowen to everyone...

Commentary over this whole month ?

Specific formula series ?

Concepts ?

What have you grasped ?

Let's wind the month up...Questions ?

Eldawyn
October 31st, 2007, 05:46 PM
I have just a quick comment about the past month, cannot really stay.

Wow! We have all learned SO much. And we have grown. Look forward to starting this "new year" and growing even more. It feels as though my mind has literally expanded. Really. My head feels larger and fuller. :spinner:

Shawn Blackwolf
October 31st, 2007, 05:58 PM
Now , that was a very nice quickie...

Thanks , Eldawyn...Blessings...

There is so much more , we shall explore...

Brigid Rowan
October 31st, 2007, 06:41 PM
Certainly I must admit the paradigm is shifting...Its weird, I think Im impacted more than I know, if that makes sense...It feels like my brain is working on stuff Im not fully aware of yet.

Shawn Blackwolf
October 31st, 2007, 07:01 PM
Thank you for the feedback , Brigid...

Nice to hear from you...and by the way...

Thanks for your appreciation , of the Faery poem...

That was kind...

Shawn Blackwolf
October 31st, 2007, 07:13 PM
Now , being me...I cannot help it...had to do it...

Xentor , has this in his signature...so I had to
show the validity of the formula...I know it was
meant as sarcasm...but now , you , my class ,
must decide...who is right ???

...LOL...

From the Simpsons :

Lisa: "Bart, how often do I have to tell you that being able to add two-digit numbers is not witchcraft?"
Bart: "31 + 43?"
Lisa: "74..."
All, pointing at Lisa: "Witch! Witch! Witch!"

Formula :

If = 36

Girl = 240

Child = 66

Answers = 600

Seventy = 161

Four = 356

To = 61

Harrassing = 51

Question = 342

Of = 150

What = 45

Is = 310

Thirty = 236

One = 160

Plus = 176

Forty = 365

Three = 294

Then = 8

I = 61

Will = 30

Know = 84

There Is = 310

Wietch = 281

= 4423

Well ???

Shawn Blackwolf
October 31st, 2007, 07:53 PM
So now , you must ask yourselves...

How did that show become so popular ???

Perhaps..." As it is written , so it shall be " ???

Family = 132

Watching = 404

Simpsons = 395

Show = 19

Together = 43

= 993

..._whistle_...

Fencai
November 1st, 2007, 08:50 AM
nice touch... LOL..

I have learned much, and my brain is craving more! As I said before.... MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!
I find my mind wandering away from the obvious task at hand, to try and find the deeper meaning and code in everything. things are beginning to look like runes all the time, and when I hear people talking numbers in meetings, I find myself trying to add them up in my head to find the totals, and making the connection of what runes = what letter, and number.

Im ready for month two!

BRING IT ON!!!! :woot:

Eldawyn
November 1st, 2007, 10:36 AM
Certainly I must admit the paradigm is shifting...Its weird, I think Im impacted more than I know, if that makes sense...It feels like my brain is working on stuff Im not fully aware of yet.

That's exactly how I feel. I suppose we still have much more "awareness" coming to us, if this is the case, hmm?

Eldawyn
November 1st, 2007, 10:39 AM
Perhaps..." As it is written , so it shall be " ???

"As it is written, so it shall be."

THIS I want to know more about. Do you (class and teacher) think that just by writing something, you are giving it power, intent, and it then becomes truth?

Shawn Blackwolf
November 1st, 2007, 12:01 PM
nice touch... LOL..

I have learned much, and my brain is craving more! As I said before.... MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!
I find my mind wandering away from the obvious task at hand, to try and find the deeper meaning and code in everything. things are beginning to look like runes all the time, and when I hear people talking numbers in meetings, I find myself trying to add them up in my head to find the totals, and making the connection of what runes = what letter, and number.

Im ready for month two!

BRING IT ON!!!! :woot:

I am most pleased...

And , just in case...in the process...

A reminder...lol...hard learned...

Bottom of " Father's Column "...

F - U - T = 95

As Fut + Fut = 190

Ground = 309

Head = 50

Sky = 390

+

To Walk = 55

= 994

= Walk : Feet , Ground ; Head , Sky = 994

Wisdom = 74

Of = 150

Knowing = 84

Will Be = 30 :

Chop = 175

Wood = 344

Carry = 47

Water = 90

= 994

Thank You , Fencai...and I do so understand the excitement...

To you , and the class...a hint , if acceleration becomes too much ;

Wash hands , face , and if needed , feet...carry a piece of jade...

You see...Faery = Fire = 327

Initiation : Learning Code = ( 78 + 243 + 134 = 455 ) *

Carry = 47

Jade = 608

Stone = 229

To = 61

Ground = 333

Internal = 190

Energy = 289

= 2212

* ( 455 = Year And Day = Telluric Current )

Shawn Blackwolf
November 1st, 2007, 12:08 PM
That's exactly how I feel. I suppose we still have much more "awareness" coming to us, if this is the case, hmm?

Awareness = 602

Awareness And Consciousness = ( 602 + 44 + 573 ) = 1219

+ 994

= 2213

Shawn Blackwolf
November 1st, 2007, 12:11 PM
"As it is written, so it shall be."

THIS I want to know more about. Do you (class and teacher) think that just by writing something, you are giving it power, intent, and it then becomes truth?

I shall address this later today , post - Cappuccino...lol...

Class ?

Thoughts ???

Go ahead...

shadowmoon23
November 1st, 2007, 12:56 PM
I do believe that writing something / thinking something brings it into "reality" and gives it truth, in the sense that it is real, not in every sense of the word "truth"... I also believe that writing / thinking gives that thing energy. The more it is written / thought, the more real, more energy, that thing aquires. Example : if someone is thinking about a thing, that thing , somewhere in the worlds, it is awakened and becomes a fog, transparent, and the more thought/ energy that is put towards that particular thing the more solid, real, it becomes.

Hopefully I'm not just talking in circles and that actually makes sense... LOL... :)

Shawn Blackwolf
November 1st, 2007, 12:58 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/jrinier/KRISTI%20STUFF/requested%20graphics/faerybanner.gif

I do believe , ( I do believe in Faery , I do , I do...)...

This shall be the class banner...created by , and with
the love and skills , of Mi 'Lladia Geministar...Well ???

Shawn Blackwolf
November 1st, 2007, 01:01 PM
I do believe that writing something / thinking something brings it into "reality" and gives it truth, in the sense that it is real, not in every sense of the word "truth"... I also believe that writing / thinking gives that thing energy. The more it is written / thought, the more real, more energy, that thing aquires. Example : if someone is thinking about a thing, that thing , somewhere in the worlds, it is awakened and becomes a fog, transparent, and the more thought/ energy that is put towards that particular thing the more solid, real, it becomes.

Hopefully I'm not just talking in circles and that actually makes sense... LOL... :)

Most Excellent , Shadowmoon...Truly Well Said

Brigid Rowan
November 1st, 2007, 01:02 PM
Gorgeous banner!! Manyyyyyy thanks for it, it is really top notch!

Brigid Rowan
November 1st, 2007, 01:08 PM
Back to Shadowmoon's post....your thoughts reminded me of the old Golum spells, thoughtforms spells, and "created familiers"...not your standard animal familier, but a creation made by the mage/witch to do their bidding..

There is an old "warning" from my parents/grandparents generations "dont wish it into being" ie: don't obsess over something and bring it to reality..I would dare say we all have no problem agreeing magick exists (though our definitions for what is magickal may vary)..so long story short..yes, writing something/thinking on something, gives it your energy, and your will gives that energy direction.

Shawn Blackwolf
November 1st, 2007, 01:10 PM
Everyone might also choose to check the new class thread I posted
for Samhaian , last night...a little cyber - retual , just for you...

Well...and those on the Otherside...lol...a door between...a taste...

shadowmoon23
November 1st, 2007, 01:11 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/jrinier/KRISTI%20STUFF/requested%20graphics/faerybanner.gif

I do believe , ( I do believe in Faery , I do , I do...)...

This shall be the class banner...created by , and with
the love and skills , of Mi 'Lladia Geministar...Well ???

AHHHHHH I LOVE it!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!!

Shawn Blackwolf
November 1st, 2007, 01:19 PM
Back to Shadowmoon's post....your thoughts reminded me of the old Golum spells, thoughtforms spells, and "created familiers"...not your standard animal familier, but a creation made by the mage/witch to do their bidding..

There is an old "warning" from my parents/grandparents generations "dont wish it into being" ie: don't obsess over something and bring it to reality..I would dare say we all have no problem agreeing magick exists (though our definitions for what is magickal may vary)..so long story short..yes, writing something/thinking on something, gives it your energy, and your will gives that energy direction.

Very Well Said , Brigid...So...we shall hear from others...
and , something for " Thought "...

Writing = 425

Code = 134

Grounding = 342

Intent = 115

Into = 190

Matter = 267 ( = Will )

Formation = 315

= 1788

( Metaprog'raymming...get it ? )

Shawn Blackwolf
November 1st, 2007, 01:26 PM
Wietchcrreayafth = 682 :

Writing = 425

Symbol = 176 ( = Blood )

On = 100

Stone Wall = 112

= 1495

Fencai
November 1st, 2007, 02:56 PM
I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree... be careful what you wish for... (or say out of anger as was one case for me.)
I learned this the hard way a couple of times.....

I will fill any of you in who want to know the particulars through PM.

The banner is awesome!!!!! I love it!!!!:heartthro

Also, Shawn- thanks for the Cyber- ritual, very good insight, and building block! Thank you for sharing!

Shawn Blackwolf
November 1st, 2007, 03:56 PM
Thank you , Fencai...

There is a thread the class may choose to wade through ;

Challenges parried , and all...lol...

You shall find deep information , and things to contemplate
and integrate , as well...

http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=159389

Shawn Blackwolf
November 1st, 2007, 09:47 PM
So...a little story...a ha ha , both funny , and strange...

...My Life With The Code...

So , hitching back from the store...long haired gentleman ,
dark sunglasses , fedora hat...nice smile...newish van...
bumper stickers , you know , environmental / political...

So , start talking...pot grower , old time country folk...

Tell him what I do , and teach...lol...

Here we go...another one...

He looks over at me...pulls down the sunglasses to the
tip of his nose...gives me the look...

The one that says : yeah , I know

...lol...He said : " Yeah , I know a little about what you
are talking about...a tarot witch told me all about it..."

I knew , he knew...but he dropped me off , with well
wishes on both sides , after talking a little more...

So , I get out my calculator...did it in my head , but
I always check...just to be sure...and I wanted to see
just what his code saying was about...I knew he knew...

Tarot = 289

Wietch = 281

+

To Reveal = 34

= 604

...ROTFLMAO...yeah...my life...lol...

October
November 2nd, 2007, 01:18 PM
Class ?

Thoughts ???

Go ahead...

From a mgickal stand point I agree. Of course, my scientist side cripples me a bit in this regard, because my perception of magick (particularly spellwork) is, if you want something badly enough and are willing to put out the effort to achieve it magickally, it's going to stick in your mind. You'll be thinking about t so much that you naturally take the steps you need to to achieve it. New doors won't necessarily open (though they can), but you notice the old ones that you hadn't before. Similar with writing. Writing something down, putting in on paper (or whatever) solidifies it in your mind and makes it a real, tangible thing, not just an abstract idea, wish, or hope. Suddenly it is acheivable.

I hope that makes sense, lol

Moira Naimh Keane
November 2nd, 2007, 01:37 PM
A Blessed Samhaain / Sowen to everyone...

Commentary over this whole month ?

Specific formula series ?

Concepts ?

What have you grasped ?

Let's wind the month up...Questions ?

Thank you, Shawn. Hope you had one as well.

Things I have grasped....not grasped totally, but I have been exposed to a whole other avenue of thought/learning. I never knew anything about Obri or Runic languages. Now, not only do I know about them, but they are making some sort of sense to me.

Students have made comments in class that have gotten me thinking about things I've never even considered! Thanks to you and my classmates I know more about chemistry than I ever paid attention to in high school! Every article that someone has posted has opened me up to things I didn't know beforehand, or had forgotten about.

There are still things I am a bit squoodgy over, but I am as yet dough that has not finished proofing. In time, I will reach that point where the light will dawn! I just keep going back over all the posts, and something clicks that hadn't clicked before.

Also, two things I've learned about myself personally in this class are: 1 - quit over-analyzing! Quit trying to make things fit into a pre-conceived idea. Let them unfold on their own. And 2 - don't get so frustrated! Relax, and enjoy the information being presented. If I loosen up, things seem to get into my head easier.

That's the gist of things! No particular issues or worries. That I can think of off the top!

It's been a dizzying month, but a highly satisfactory one! I'm ready for what's next..........:)

Shawn Blackwolf
November 2nd, 2007, 03:20 PM
From a mgickal stand point I agree. Of course, my scientist side cripples me a bit in this regard, because my perception of magick (particularly spellwork) is, if you want something badly enough and are willing to put out the effort to achieve it magickally, it's going to stick in your mind. You'll be thinking about t so much that you naturally take the steps you need to to achieve it. New doors won't necessarily open (though they can), but you notice the old ones that you hadn't before. Similar with writing. Writing something down, putting in on paper (or whatever) solidifies it in your mind and makes it a real, tangible thing, not just an abstract idea, wish, or hope. Suddenly it is acheivable.

I hope that makes sense, lol

I do understand , October...thank you...

My response :

Writing Language , Sets In Motion , Mgieckal Current = 994

There is an effect on the brain , when the hand writes symbols...

Writing = 425

In = 190

Mgieck = 208

Picture = 137

Symbol = 176

Or = 7

Language = 123

Affects = 290

Person = 83

Consciousness = 573

= 2212

So...

Rational = 368

Mind = 32

+

Intuitive = 141

Mind = 69

= 610

...lol...

Wieckacrreayafth = 609

Obri And Runic = 609

Coffee Comes Before Code = 611

Just...food for thought...lol...

Rational Mind = 400

Perception = 206

Stops = 41

Mgieckal = 248

Thinking = 100

= 995

Shawn Blackwolf
November 2nd, 2007, 03:38 PM
Now...I have showed you many things , October...

Here is your challenge...Wrap your mind around this...

How does this add up ?

I Am = 21

Scientist = 262

Gift = 310 :

Rational Mind = 400

= 993

From a rational viewpoint , please explain how
all these formulas point to an underlying pattern
of universal consciousness , modern science has
not yet discovered , let alone come to terms with...

Not really asking you to , nor do I mean that in
any strange way...It is my challenge to the many
in the academic community , who live in a left
brain mentality , still dominated by Newtonian
Physics...if they can answer , in a totally rational
way...I would listen...but they can not...no way...

...lol...

October
November 2nd, 2007, 03:47 PM
Now...I have showed you many things , October...

Here is your challenge...Wrap your mind around this...

How does this add up ?

I Am = 21

Scientist = 262

Gift = 310 :

Rational Mind = 400

= 993

From a rational viewpoint , please explain how
all these formulas point to an underlying pattern
of universal consciousness , modern science has
not yet discovered , let alone come to terms with...

Not really asking you to , nor do I mean that in
any strange way...It is my challenge to the many
in the academic community , who live in a left
brain mentality , still dominated by Newtonian
Physics...if they can answer , in a totally rational
way...I would listen...but they can not...no way...

...lol...

Oh, I'm not saying that you're wrong on the basis of science, or that I'm unwilling to learn because of my dependence on science, just that my mind (at the moment) requires patterns or formulas or equations to work with or it gets all tangled. It's like navigating in the mist. Equations and formulas are like maps and stars, but without them it takes much longer to get where I mean to go, and wind up getting hopelessly lost and dejected. I hope that makes sense. I don't mean to invalidate your tradition by way of scientific evidence, no, I mean to say that I find it difficult to disconnect the bonds I have to the imperical methods of understanding.

Brigid Rowan
November 2nd, 2007, 03:59 PM
Oh, I'm not saying that you're wrong on the basis of science, or that I'm unwilling to learn because of my dependence on science, just that my mind (at the moment) requires patterns or formulas or equations to work with or it gets all tangled. It's like navigating in the mist. Equations and formulas are like maps and stars, but without them it takes much longer to get where I mean to go, and wind up getting hopelessly lost and dejected. I hope that makes sense. I don't mean to invalidate your tradition by way of scientific evidence, no, I mean to say that I find it difficult to disconnect the bonds I have to the imperical methods of understanding.

I love your "voice" October, its so sound, and sweet, and kind..and I often find myself going 'hey, I feel that way too!' when you post. This is all new to me, and isn't something Im familier with, and you just put it much better than I do! :)

Shawn's tradition isnt mine, his language/math/etc are not mine...so its a new landscape for me..Not that his tradition, as you said, isnt valid, its just very different, and new, and I sometimes get lost..lol...

Shawn Blackwolf
November 2nd, 2007, 04:09 PM
I understood that from your first post , there , October...

I took no offense , believe me...and I hear your points...

My point , which I truly am hoping the class is grasping ,
is this :

Here we have a code , none of you have ever seen before...

Symbols , numbers , layers of meaning...

Within certain number boundaries , created by sets of these
symbols , we have added formula , after formula , many of
which document things we " know " to be true , in the world
in which we exist...or so it seems we exist...lol...

Now , how is it , these things all add up ?

Rational mind...laws of probability...to a rational mind , the
code can not be true , nor exist...it is similar to the bumblebee
not being able to fly , yet it does...so just how , does one wrap
the mind , around the code ?

You know those optical illusions ?

I consider the code to be the consciousness equivalent...

And this , is what the class should contemplate , as we get
ready to move to the next step...just what is " reality " ?

Shawn Blackwolf
November 2nd, 2007, 04:27 PM
I love your "voice" October, its so sound, and sweet, and kind..and I often find myself going 'hey, I feel that way too!' when you post. This is all new to me, and isn't something Im familier with, and you just put it much better than I do! :)

Shawn's tradition isnt mine, his language/math/etc are not mine...so its a new landscape for me..Not that his tradition, as you said, isnt valid, its just very different, and new, and I sometimes get lost..lol...

...lol...

If you all only knew...

This was not MY tradition , either , until the Spiret Helpers ,
the Faery , gave it to me...and I didn't have a year and a day
guide...lol...if you only knew how many times I felt like beating
my head against the wall , or throwing my book across the room
or just throwing up my hands , and giving up...

But the longer I have studied , learned , integrated the code...
The more I see the validity , and depth of the universal hologram
and the layers of reality...and then , on top of it...refer to the
post I made last night , about that gentleman , who gave me a
ride yesterday...as some of you have heard , there are other wild
events , confirming this code...I tried for years , to deny it...

No luck...WTF ???

So , believe me...I still have the child's awe , and occasionally
an inability , to grasp the concept , or dynamics , though I am
further along...as one of those strange folk said to me , years
ago , when I asked him a question about the code we both knew ;

His answer : " I would have to climb back down a number of
branches of the tree , to explain that to you "...lol..._whistle_

Shawn Blackwolf
November 2nd, 2007, 04:44 PM
Thank you, Shawn. Hope you had one as well.

Things I have grasped....not grasped totally, but I have been exposed to a whole other avenue of thought/learning. I never knew anything about Obri or Runic languages. Now, not only do I know about them, but they are making some sort of sense to me.

Students have made comments in class that have gotten me thinking about things I've never even considered! Thanks to you and my classmates I know more about chemistry than I ever paid attention to in high school! Every article that someone has posted has opened me up to things I didn't know beforehand, or had forgotten about.

There are still things I am a bit squoodgy over, but I am as yet dough that has not finished proofing. In time, I will reach that point where the light will dawn! I just keep going back over all the posts, and something clicks that hadn't clicked before.

Also, two things I've learned about myself personally in this class are: 1 - quit over-analyzing! Quit trying to make things fit into a pre-conceived idea. Let them unfold on their own. And 2 - don't get so frustrated! Relax, and enjoy the information being presented. If I loosen up, things seem to get into my head easier.

That's the gist of things! No particular issues or worries. That I can think of off the top!

It's been a dizzying month, but a highly satisfactory one! I'm ready for what's next..........:)

Very well said , Moira...and good lessons learned...

Thank you...appreciate your answer...

Even more...thanks for a new word..." Squoodgy "...lol...

Squoodgy = 319 :

It Will Be = 30

Uncertainty = 511

About = 88

Something = 45

= 993

...lol...