PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft 2...OMG!!!

BenSt
November 19th, 2007, 03:01 AM
Hey all,

SO, I dunno how many of you have Played Starcraft... It's getting kind of retro now but they finally announced Starcraft 2! (well like a couple of months ago.)

www.starcraft2.com

What do you all think?

I have my own impressions...but what Im really counting on is higher qaulity world editor. I think the warcraft 3 editor was quite advanced...but hopefuilly this game's editor will be on par or more advanced. The new characters look amazing...although I read they already deleted and cut back on some protoss units inorder to bring in other ones :(.

TheWomanMonster
November 19th, 2007, 03:13 AM
Oooh....

will there be Zerg???

:D

BenSt
November 19th, 2007, 03:15 AM
Oooh....

will there be Zerg???

:D

Yes... theres suppose to be this cool new Nydus Canal that can pop up anywhere Looks pretty cool.

RoseKitten
November 19th, 2007, 03:16 AM
*wipes droll off computer*

*cough*

No wonder those damn marines take so long to build... tee hee. I want.

TheWomanMonster
November 19th, 2007, 03:19 AM
with luck this will come out about the same time I have my new gaming PC (and my Adam). :)
I is a happyriffic monster about the Zerg...

(I was 'banned' from playing by my ex, because I was better than he was hahaha).

BenSt
November 19th, 2007, 03:21 AM
If you go on Youtube, you can see the demos. The graphics are amazing.. far superior to World of Warcraft. I just want them to announce when it will be released so I can order it already!!! lol

TheWomanMonster
November 19th, 2007, 03:24 AM
:lol: but it's Blizzard! we'll know the release date all of a month before it happens. :p

I'll be ordering a copy myself. :)

Thanks for reminding me about this I saw a preview for it a couple months back.