PDA

View Full Version : Holiday dress

Athena-Nadine
November 28th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Here are a few pictures I took of Alessa right after I dressed her in her holiday dress on Sunday for our holiday card pictures (these are not the ones for the card). :D

Seren_
November 28th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Whilst I love the dress and how cute Alessa is, I confess, I'm more envious of the fact that she has such wonderful hair. Both of mine are still pretty much bald, and my eldest is two...

Athena-Nadine
November 28th, 2007, 07:05 PM
I have to admit that I was shocked at how much hair she was born with. Robert had a good deal of hair but nothing like that!

RayneStorm
November 28th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Those are great pics! So cute! Beautiful dress. She looks amazing!

Amethyst Rose
November 28th, 2007, 09:01 PM
She's so pretty!

I'm really jealous that there's so many gorgeous baby girl holiday dresses....the best holiday outfit I've found for Cam so far was a little baby Santa suit (LOL I almost typed Satan suit).

gillian_greenleaf
November 28th, 2007, 09:09 PM
She is a precious little beauty!!

Philosophia
November 28th, 2007, 09:13 PM
She is adorable! I love that dress and it seems that red really suits her! :hugz:

Flux
November 28th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Awww, lil sweetheart!

Bettie
November 28th, 2007, 11:20 PM
She looks absolutely beautiful... :hearthear

Morr
November 29th, 2007, 09:05 AM
What a cutie!

I almost got Scarlet the same dress, but decided to get her a santa suit type dress. She also has a new pretty dress I bought her to wear to our Hannukah dinner at the Temple next week.

Don't you just LOVE dressing them up in pretty little dresses? LOL

Lunacie
November 29th, 2007, 10:28 AM
I dunno, it's a really pretty dress but Alessa doesn't seem that excited about wearing it. Maybe she's going to be a tom boy? :hutone: Or maybe it was just nap time? :help:

Willow Rosette
November 29th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Ohhh she is precious! The first two are my favorite cause they show off the little baby rolls in her arms. She is absolutly adorable!

Crystal Willowtree
November 29th, 2007, 10:40 AM
very sweet pics :) she looks adorable

Athena-Nadine
November 29th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Thanks so much, everyone! :D

She's so pretty!

I'm really jealous that there's so many gorgeous baby girl holiday dresses....the best holiday outfit I've found for Cam so far was a little baby Santa suit (LOL I almost typed Satan suit).

I have that issue with Robert. I think it's totally unfair. I found him a nice red dress shirt to complement his sister's dress, but it's still not the same.

Athena-Nadine
November 29th, 2007, 11:50 AM
I dunno, it's a really pretty dress but Alessa doesn't seem that excited about wearing it. Maybe she's going to be a tom boy? :hutone: Or maybe it was just nap time? :help:

She could be. She never looks all that excited about anything, though. :lol: Well, nt unless she's "talking" to her friends on the mobile on her swing. :D

WitchJezebel
November 29th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Awww, she looks so beautiful.

Morr
November 29th, 2007, 01:45 PM
She could be. She never looks all that excited about anything, though. :lol: Well, nt unless she's "talking" to her friends on the mobile on her swing. :D

LOL! Isn't it so funny when they talk and laugh to their friends on the mobile/bouncer?

I love it when Scarlet does it. She looks so excited and happy! Unless, of course, one of them disobeys her, or talks back rudely, or refuses to bow at her decree... Then she suddenly gets all angry and pissy with them..

OMG this thread is making me want to dress up Scarlet in her Hannukah and Christmas dresses and take photos...

I just might copy cat you, AN...

Marcasite
November 29th, 2007, 06:32 PM
awwwwwwwww soooooo cuuuuutttteee :D

BlackLili
November 29th, 2007, 06:48 PM
/drops another egg

Dangit, Wimmin!!! You all make me want a baby so badly with these adorablenesseses!!!

She's a doll Athena. Looks properly upper-crust and bored/disdainful. That will serve her well later in life. ;)

Athena-Nadine
November 30th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Aw, thanks so much everyone. :D

/drops another egg

Dangit, Wimmin!!! You all make me want a baby so badly with these adorablenesseses!!!

She's a doll Athena. Looks properly upper-crust and bored/disdainful. That will serve her well later in life. ;)

:lol: I keep telling her that she needs to hold on to her attitude. ;)

RoseKitten
November 30th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Here are a few pictures I took of Alessa right after I dressed her in her holiday dress on Sunday for our holiday card pictures (these are not the ones for the card). :D

*giggles* She's so cute. :) The third picture gives me the thought of "sheesh mom... hurry and put down the camera... someone might see..." heh. :)

WytherWyskers
November 30th, 2007, 12:49 PM
She's adorable! In the last 3 pics she looks like she's curtsying.