PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Chryssi!!!!!

MammaStar
June 26th, 2002, 12:05 AM
Just wanted to wish the sweetest, kindest and one of the most AWESOME ladies I know a BIG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heartthro :heartthro :heartthro :heartthro :heartthro :heartthro :heartthro :elf: :elf: :elf: :elf: :elf: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bubbles: :bubbles: :bubbles: :bubbles: :bubbles: :bubbles: :bubbles: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :hearteyes :hearteyes :hearteyes :hearteyes :hearteyes :hearteyes :hearteyes :loveduv: :loveduv: :loveduv: :loveduv: :loveduv: :loveduv: :cutie: :cutie: :cutie:

Mithrea
June 26th, 2002, 12:24 AM
Me too!

Happy Birthday Chryssi!!!

:boing::boing::boing::boing::boing:

Flaire-FireStar
June 26th, 2002, 12:47 AM
Woo hooo!

Happy Birthday, Chryssi! :D Hope it's an awesome one!

Lavender
June 26th, 2002, 12:54 AM
With this weird bizarre time problem, it is the next day already!!

Happy Birthday, Chris!!! Big hugs from me too! :) :sunny:

Yvonne Belisle
June 26th, 2002, 05:08 AM
happy birthday. :)

shnen
June 26th, 2002, 06:32 AM
happy birthday! :boing:

Laiste
June 26th, 2002, 08:47 AM
*ahem*

HAPPY BITHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHRYSSI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!

:)

May your birthday be filled with lots of :boing: and :heartthro and :mmm: yummy cake and lots and lots of {{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}!!

Faery-Wings
June 26th, 2002, 09:00 AM
Thanks guys!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Ok, so my daughter has had time out twice and it is only 8:58am. Gonna be a good day? :rolleyes: :ahhhh:

I think maybe I'll just hang out here where it is happy and no one is complaining. At least, not to me. :p

Faery-Wings
June 26th, 2002, 09:00 AM
And did someone say.....

CAKE?!

:)

Xander67
June 26th, 2002, 09:01 AM
:D :D :D

Happy Birthday Cryssi!!!!

and I agree this is cause for CAKE!!! and lots of Cake!!!

Old Witch
June 26th, 2002, 09:23 AM
HAPPT BIRTHDAY!!!!! ........................(I have leftover cake from Seans birthday Monday..........)

Man/Wolf
June 26th, 2002, 10:22 AM
Happy birthday to the Moon Wolf! :smooch:
Want to howl tonight? I'll be ready!!!!!:D

:wave:

^..^

flar7
June 26th, 2002, 04:49 PM
HAPPY BIRTHUMADAY!! :boing:

Rubi Waters
June 26th, 2002, 07:46 PM
:boing:Happy Birthday chryssi!!!!!:boing:

Faery-Wings
June 27th, 2002, 07:07 AM
Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes. It is nice to know people care especially since my mother in law, father in law, brother in law and sister in law never even called. *shakes head*Is there a pattern here? :p

But I have all of you! :hearteyes

Angelwulfe
June 29th, 2002, 12:55 PM
cool another cancer. happy belated birthday.

Witchy Cowgirl
June 29th, 2002, 06:16 PM
As usual, I'm late again.....but....Warmest Blessings for your latest birthday and the upcoming year!:)