PDA

View Full Version : Scarlet the fashion Diva!

Morr
November 30th, 2007, 11:03 AM
I was influenced by AN's thread...

Here are some pics of Scarlet! The first three are from the other day, after waking up from a nice long nap... The next couple are from last night with her new tiger stuffed animal her dad bought her. I am going to add some pics of her in her Christmas dress, and Hannukah dress in a moment as well!

Enjoy!

Morr
November 30th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Holiday dresses!

Athena-Nadine
November 30th, 2007, 12:24 PM
She is so stinkin cute! In the first set, I love the last picture. The look on her face is priceless! And her dresses are gorgeous!

Morr
November 30th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Thanks so much AN!

I am proud of my chubby sweet little girl!

WytherWyskers
November 30th, 2007, 12:48 PM
She's gorgeous!! Too cute. :D

Amethyst Rose
November 30th, 2007, 12:49 PM
She is such a beautiful baby. I loved that last one with the tiger, too, her eyes are amazing. :)

Morr
November 30th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Aww thanks guys :D

Yeah, both her dad and I have very long eye lashes.. She got those lashes from us! Heh.

Ravenna Angellin
November 30th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Oh my freaking GODDESS!! Scarlet is sooo adorable!!

I just want to smother her in huggles and smootchies! I can't help it! I love it when the cute little holiday dresses come out and then all the little girls out there get dressed up!!

Are you guys going to get her pictures taken with Santa? Or do you even do Santa? We're getting the boys' pics done this weekend so they will get back in time for Christmas.

If you do get pics done... we demand to see them!! lol... I'm only partially kidding. We (the boys and I) love seeing pics of everyone's babies.

~ Ravenna

AutumnWitchie
November 30th, 2007, 02:11 PM
Scarlett is absolutely beautiful, Morr. You and semi are so blessed.

Flux
November 30th, 2007, 03:00 PM
She is such a pretty baby!!! And looks so much like both of you. I'll see one pic of her and think, **gosh she looks like her dad**. Then I'll see the next...**wait...no, she looks like her mom** :D

David19
November 30th, 2007, 09:46 PM
They look great, I really love the look she has in the 2nd one, it's like she's posing and pouting, and the last one with the tiger looks really cool too.

I love the 2nd one too with her Christmas outfit on and the last one too, especially with that face.

Again, Scarlet looks a very cool baby.

Lorrie
November 30th, 2007, 09:52 PM
AAAWWWWWWW!!!!! So, so so priceless!!!!!

Morr
December 1st, 2007, 09:22 AM
Thanks everyone! :D

Sequoia
December 1st, 2007, 11:42 PM
Oh Morr, she is SO beautiful!! And look at those eyelashes...!

You're going to have to beat the boys off with sticks one day. hehe

DreamSpell333
December 4th, 2007, 01:01 PM
OMG morr!! She is getting soo big already! She's adorable! :hugz:

Lunacie
December 4th, 2007, 01:11 PM
My daughter used be laughing and smiling and I'd think "Ooh I should get a photo" and as soon as I pointed the camera at her she would get all serious and stare into the camera. No smiles or grins or giggles in her photos. Looks like Miss Scarlet is the same way?

She's still adorable and huggable.

Childof_theMorrigan
December 4th, 2007, 03:11 PM
i think i just felt my biological clock tick. :hahugh: