PDA

View Full Version : Research HELP!

BadVixen
December 1st, 2007, 01:50 PM
So I am doing a research paper on astrology, it is for my Taoism class at College, any help would be greatly appreciated, or insights, I do not have a theses yet so if anyone can think of something that would be an interesting aspect of astrology that would be great! I am running on a tight time line it is due Monday Dec. the 10th or so and I need 15 pages! SO like I said any help or wisdom would be FABULOUS!

BadVixen
December 4th, 2007, 05:37 PM
please help! I will be greatful!

Hope
December 4th, 2007, 06:50 PM
I would suggest that you use the search function and search out key words of things that interest YOU, like intercepts or retrogrades or something and go from there.

Stick to a search of this area and you will find (imo) a wealth of information to peruse and then to use :)

love
t

BadVixen
December 4th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Thanks I will try that, I am trying to compare Eastern and Western astrology and how we need both to understand each other and ourselves....we will see how this goes.....

RedRose
December 6th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Hmmm been thinking about this. Comparing Eastern and Western astrology is hard and not our specialty here. I might recommend "The Pluto Gnerations" thread in the Astrology Guide section. That would make a great school paper; how astrology asserts that the generations have been moving quickly of late...

RedRose