PDA

View Full Version : Pagan's Cauldron

Elric
December 8th, 2007, 11:13 AM
Pagan's Cauldron is an online community forum for people of all walks of the path. We run on a friendly and respectful system, following the basic ethos of the craft, An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will. PC started two years ago, back in 2005, beginning with a small group which has grown rapidly. On PC there are articles, guides, religious news and informative discussions which are moderated to aid in the enjoyable, fun atmosphere which we have. There are also posts about Pagan literature, music and politics. As Pagan's Cauldron is a community website all the work has been written by its members who all have various knowledge and experience in the Crafte. As an active forum we have quarterly meet ups which are open for all members to attend, which usually take place in Birmingham. We will also be getting some t-shirts printed which will be on sale in 2008! For more info please e-mail admin@paganscauldron.net

We would love for you to come and be part of our merry gang at the Paganís Cauldron!

Check it out, www.paganscauldron.net (http://www.paganscauldron.net)
Brightest Blessings
Elric

Fiamma
December 13th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Please don't take this the wrong way, but as a pagan who is definitely not Wiccan or a witch, I have to ask, does your site refer to all of paganism as "The Craft"? And does your site also expect or promote the idea that all pagans follow the Wiccan Rede? And if the answer to either is no, then why do you promote it that way?

I'm always looking for new forums to check out (My job leaves me with far too much free time on my hands sometimes...heh) but it is extremely irksome to see such a broad-reaching group of religions treated this way. I'm a pagan too, and I don't practice "the craft" nor do I follow the Rede.

Pagan's Cauldron is an online community forum for people of all walks of the path. We run on a friendly and respectful system, following the basic ethos of the craft, An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will. PC started two years ago, back in 2005, beginning with a small group which has grown rapidly. On PC there are articles, guides, religious news and informative discussions which are moderated to aid in the enjoyable, fun atmosphere which we have. There are also posts about Pagan literature, music and politics. As Pagan's Cauldron is a community website all the work has been written by its members who all have various knowledge and experience in the Crafte. As an active forum we have quarterly meet ups which are open for all members to attend, which usually take place in Birmingham. We will also be getting some t-shirts printed which will be on sale in 2008! For more info please e-mail admin@paganscauldron.net

We would love for you to come and be part of our merry gang at the Paganís Cauldron!

Check it out, www.paganscauldron.net (http://www.paganscauldron.net)
Brightest Blessings
Elric