View Full Version : An update

December 21st, 2007, 05:18 PM
It's been a while since I posted here. I've been busy with a lot of changes in myl ife.

I'm currently in the process of getting life coaching certification, so I can become a life coach and get out of corporate world.

I'm also doing research on the next couple of books.

Speaking of books, Kink Magic by Lupa and I just got published. Go to http://www.kinkmagic.com to find out more!

My latest solo book Multi-Media Magicis also now available. Go to http://www.thegreenwolf.com/mmm.html to find out more! In February, Manifesting Prosperity, A Welath Magic anthology I edited, will also be available.

Beyond that, I'm busy with a lot of internal changes. I'm doing a year's dedication to the element of love and it's already brought a lot of changes into my life.

So that's what's going on with me these days.

December 23rd, 2007, 10:04 PM
I'm doing a year's dedication to the element of love and it's already brought a lot of changes into my life.
As interesting as your books sound, I'm most intrigued by that (sorry!). :) That sounds like something a lot of us could benefit from doing. Any tips and advice on how you're going about this, and what kinds of changes (positive and negative) it has created for you?

It sounds like your life is in a good groove right now, so here's luck it continues that way. :woot:

December 24th, 2007, 01:16 AM
Hi there,

I do a dedication to a new element each year. I usually do this in October. I'll look at events in my life for up to a few months before to get an idea of what element to work with. I usually get conked on the head in some manner or another.

Once I know what the element us, I'll do pathworking (a form of interactive meditation) to find an entity that represents that particular element. In the case of the love working, it was Babalon.

So far, for me, the love working has involved in just two months a lot of changes. My relationship with my wife has had a lot of shakeups, for instance. And my relationships with other lovers have also been impacted.

I've also been doing a lot of personal changes. This has involved facing some personal demons, some past issues with love, and also learning to be a lot more open with myself and other people about what I want, but also recognizing the impact of those desires.

It's only two months in and it's been one of the most intense workings of my life. I know I will be a very different person when it wraps up ten months from now.

December 24th, 2007, 11:09 AM
Those books sound really cool, and they are definantly on my wish list (I'd like to get your "Pop Culture Magick" as my next occult book, as it sounds quite cool).

December 24th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Thank you.

I'll be posting links to excerpts of the new book in a couple days.

December 24th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Cool, I'll look forward to it.