PDA

View Full Version : Pats-38/giants-35

paganmom23
December 30th, 2007, 12:29 AM
WHOO HOO NEW ENGLAND ROCKS!

:abanana::rotfl::rotfl::woot:_twohorns_:yayah::fpraiseyo

punxzen
January 1st, 2008, 11:04 PM
omg yer kiddin me, the pats are the only reason ive ever pulled for the eagles or giants. they are good, ill give you that, but tom brady has nothin on romo... cept some superbowl victories, but we'll remedy that in about a month :hehehehe:

VelvetBlade
January 1st, 2008, 11:08 PM
Oh yes, punxzen, we'll see. Wait...what was that record that he broke....ahh yes..most touchdown passes in a season I believe. Oh, and there's more....that Moss guy...didn't he do something too? Oh that's right....most touchdown recepts in a season. But yes...that's nothing....*wink*

punxzen
January 2nd, 2008, 09:33 PM
hehe, i see your point, and raise you the question of which division are you in? hmm, oh that's right, the same one with the bills (hey, they ALMOST have a winning record), the jets (pff), and the dolphins (:lol:) ... when you have to play teams on par with the giants (playoffs), redskins (playoffs), and eagles(better than the bills :P) twice a season each, then you can flaunt your records... so, we'll see :bigblue:

p.s. i do respect the pats, especially moss, but you must admit they have pretty wimpy division mates.

paganmom23
January 7th, 2008, 01:56 PM
hehe, i see your point, and raise you the question of which division are you in? hmm, oh that's right, the same one with the bills (hey, they ALMOST have a winning record), the jets (pff), and the dolphins (:lol:) ... when you have to play teams on par with the giants (playoffs), redskins (playoffs), and eagles(better than the bills :P) twice a season each, then you can flaunt your records... so, we'll see :bigblue:

p.s. i do respect the pats, especially moss, but you must admit they have pretty wimpy division mates.

So you say!
Yes we shall see!:hehehehe: