PDA

View Full Version : The Black Swan Tavern

Pages : [1] 2

Astara Seague
December 30th, 2007, 12:58 AM
Ok just so you know.. feel free to join into this story...:abanana:everyone and anyone is welcome:abanana:... it makes it so much more intresting.. but at least try and follow the story line, I am not going to assign charecters, but I can suggest some if you cant decide.. this is where you do what you think will fit.. there is openings for "real living" characters and " supernatural" ones
this is a ghost story..kind of about a haunted tavern

I will just go ahead and start setting up the story
PM me if you want to

Astara Seague
December 30th, 2007, 12:59 AM
The night is dark and cloudy a mist is silently rising above the cobblestone path, Astara stepped off the train and watched as it pulled away, she takes a deep breath and looks around.. so this is it, she said to herself this is the town of Treisman

she glanced at the paper she held trying to read by the lamp post nearby, this is the place where her long lost Uncle Tony Cineaste had lived his life out, and this is also where he had passed on, Astara being the last living descent inherited his properties, she had no idea what she was walking into, but she was due for a change her hometown of Weisberg had lost its glamour and it was time for her to move on.

With the help from a few passer bys she found the address referenced on the papers, 6663 N. Heliotrope Dr. She smiled she found it interesting that the name of the street was Heliotrope, the gemstone that brings success. There had better be success her, if not she was done for.

Astara Seague
December 30th, 2007, 01:01 AM
The tavern had an appeal but was run down in much need of repair. A solo lantern was in the window, she thought she saw a shadow crossing by, but couldnt be sure, was this Renni the solicitor waiting for her arrival to get the papers signed.

She taking the knocker in hand knocked twice, the door nearly opened immediately; there stood the pencil neck birdlike man known as Renni, her familys solicitor. "You found it" he said standing aside and dusting away a few cobwebs as she entered the room,

"this is the Ugly Duckling Tavern" she made a mental note, she would have to change the name for sure. She followed him through the tavern, the main room, it had a small dance floor and quite a few small tables covered in ugly stained yellow tablecloths, there was a wine cellar, and was actually some wine bottles left covered in dust, there was a full kitchen with a enormous stove/oven to cook on, the shelves had some supplies but nothing she would trust, most were unlabeled or outdated,

there were about 10 rooms in the back, from the look of the decor these must have been the ladies of ill reputes room , she had heard her Uncle ran a brothel here for some time, those rooms would have to be redone..

Immediately, she made herself a mental note. "Well thats pretty much it" Rennie said unfolding a paper he had pulled from his pocket, "all you have to do is sign" She took the pen and signed her name, hey it was free and not without charm, and she had the confidence and her late Uncles money she had no doubt that she could revive the tavern, if not she would make it her home hey it cant be that hard.

Astara Seague
December 30th, 2007, 01:02 AM
Rennie was out of there quickly after telling her where the extra candles were and as he stepped out the door he said "watch out for ghosts" and laughed,

it sent a chill down her spine, was this place haunted as well?? I guess I will find out, she thinks locking the door behind him.. Then she searches out the cleanest and largest room, and claims it as her own working until dawn to clean and tomorrow she will redecorate it.

Astara Seague
December 30th, 2007, 01:04 AM
Exhausted she had fallen asleep upon the musty bed in her room and was awakened at dawn by a wild revelation"The Black Swan ' was the name she would choose
she sat up and found her way down into the dark and dank basement finding what she needed to make a new sign,

Astara Seague
December 30th, 2007, 01:04 AM
by noon her bags had arrived while she was up on the roof securing the new sign, the postal man was giving her trouble for being on the roof and not hiring a capable man to assist her, at first she was offended then she thought on it over lunch,
and decided she could use some help.. so she then placed a help wanted sign in the window

throughout the day she continued to clean and arrange her new place

Astara Seague
December 30th, 2007, 01:02 PM
a salesman wanders by entering the tavern, he proceeds to show Astara all the accessories needed to run a bar sufficiently and warns her of the Ghutia Bar two blocks down stating that the owner, Korish Ghutia may get "nervous" if she attracts to much business

she just laughs, "my bar will be one of a kind, people will come from miles around to be here," and hands him her supply order form ..he assures her that the order will be there by morning

Astara Seague
December 30th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Astara had been very busy the past few days, no one had come looking for work, so she was doing as much as she was able, there would be plenty of time for relaxing and sightseeing later, and falling asleep

at night was never a problem, a welcome relief from when she lived in Weisberg, she seldom slept at night, truth was she liked the night, far better then the day but when you have a job to do it is very hard to wake up and go to work before the sun rises,

no she did not miss her old job as a receptionist for a small real estate firm, the sun had set, she was getting weary, as she stretched and made herself some tea she felt eyes upon her, it was kind of a creepy feeling, she thought to herself crossing to the window to look out,

Astara Seague
December 30th, 2007, 01:04 PM
but her creepy feelings were set aside as she looked upon the windows in front of her, yes indeed these horrid windows have to go she said to herself aloud the sills looked as if they had not ever been dusted, they were those blackened windows,

where passer bys could not see in but the ones inside could see out, it wasnt quite the image she wanted for The Black Swan, she set at a near table and began to scratch out a stained glass type scene of a black swan on a river on a pad of paper she had been keeping track of her expenses on.

Astara Seague
December 30th, 2007, 01:05 PM
But watching from the shadows was the ghost of The Ugly Duckling Tavern, he was the original proprietor from 1627 the year he had opened its doors for the first time, made as an escape from the drudgery of daily life routines for the men of his town, giving them breaks from their lazy and over privileged women and children at home.

Known as William Gregory Tressman, he had provided them drinking and beautiful unspoiled ladies to drink with and enjoy, most were orphans or widows whose husbands had left them penniless, but each very beautiful and very good lovers, he smiled in remembrance, he took great pride in being able to provide for them, and how they well they repaid him, of course he had never married there was no need to, after all he had all a man could wish for and then some.

His smile faded and now this woman who had taken over his tavern was trying to fancy it up, she was curious to him, he had never seen such a woman, very formidable, strong, inventive and smart, but she also had the charms and the good looks of a house woman, without all the paint on her face. He ventured closer to see what it was she was scribbling on that notebook.

Astara Seague
December 30th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Astara raised her pen and looked up, there it was again, like someone breathing down her neck, a heaviness in the air, her heart began to pound as unknowingly she held her breath and looked about slowly, her eyes falling upon the door latch, she had forgotten to latch the door, had someone secretly entered to terrorize her or worse?

She had been getting curious looks from everyone in the neighborhood, what if it was the owner of the bar down the street, was he planning to harm her?
She swore she smelt fire, what if he was setting fire to her tavern? She rose and followed the scent quietly.

Astara Seague
December 30th, 2007, 02:46 PM
William Gregory smiled to himself, Ah the woman knows fear, now this could be fun, after all these years of boredom, indeed, this could be fun..

He then tossed the notebook she had been writing on across the floor and picked up her writing utensil breaking it then letting it drop to the table where it eventually rolled to a stop,
He then returned to the shadows to watch her reaction when she returned finding it was only that old lantern in the kitchen window that had burned out.

Astara Seague
December 30th, 2007, 02:47 PM
She returns happy to find it was just that old latern, but as she approached her table she was taken aback..some one or thing had tossed her notebook across the floor and broke her pen.. and she still felt that strange feeling

Then ol Rennies words echoed in her head
"Watch out for ghosts!"

Astara Seague
December 30th, 2007, 02:48 PM
"I am not going let some old ghost frighten me!" she said out loud retrieving her notebook, "do you hear that whomever you are ..or were!"

With that she went to her room slamming the door, she knew it was important not to show fear when dealing with mischievous ghosts, even though she had to admit she was quite nervous. Tomorrow she would search out her Uncles boxes perhaps he had something about the haunting of the tavern, but tonight, sleep.

Astara Seague
December 30th, 2007, 02:48 PM
William Gregory was appalled, she wasnt even impressed by his display, now it was serious,
in order to try and frighten this one he had to think of other ways to get her attention other ways much more elaborate indeed.

He went to the attic and out on to the old widows walk where he could think clearly.

maskedone
December 30th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Meanwhile, in the depths of the creepiest corner of the winecellar,unbeknownst to Astara, an undead dweller lurks. Sebastian notices a new scent in the night air.Curious, he stirs. The tavern has not been inhabited in years! what brings this tasty morsel to his domain?

maskedone
December 30th, 2007, 03:00 PM
The full moon shines through the small slit window,illuminating his casket.Slowly-ever so slowly he emerges.The smell of fresh blood excites him-how should he approach he wondered? a plan forms... he smiles evilly-perfect!

Ambertree
December 31st, 2007, 12:48 AM
Inside wandering the hallways and staircases as she did nearly every night was Miss Isabella Stern, another spirit that remained in the tavern.

She had seen Old Willies feeble attempt at scaring the new resident, Isabella liked the girl, it would be a nice change, she had already done so much for the looks of the place she could not wait to see what else she had planned and surely she was not going to allow William Gregory to frighten her away.

Isabella vowed to make sure of that fact, one way or another, even if it meant she would have to revel herself to the girl.

purple dragon
December 31st, 2007, 08:57 AM
Brianna had come here looking for some sort of employment. She was bored of her old town, and there were no vacancies there anyway. She had heard that the owner of this place was looking for help, and so she decided to offer her services. Looking at her watch she knew it was late, but hopefuly there would be someone inside to let her in - either the proprieter herself of some hired help.

She knocked gently on the door, then waited for it to open. If nobody came she would try and find somewhere cheap to sleep for the evening and come back the next morning

Astara Seague
December 31st, 2007, 01:56 PM
Astara hadnt been sleeping well, there were so many noises about but something sounding much like a tapping on a window or door got her out of bed as she lit and candle and cautiously made her way to the door,

peekingout the window she saw what looked like a female out in the chill of the night, still not to trusting of the villagers yet she called through the door

" Do you need something Miss?"

Astara Seague
December 31st, 2007, 02:11 PM
The girl answered Astara by saying she was looking for work,
Astara is surprised considering the hour but allows her in

" What in heavens name are you doing out alone this time of night"
Astara asks setting the candle down and starting some coffee

" Im sorry I dont have much else here , I have only been here a few days myself do you live around here?"

purple dragon
December 31st, 2007, 02:29 PM
"I would have been here earlier miss, but I got lost looking for the village" she replies

SilverLilac
December 31st, 2007, 03:02 PM
Erin hugged her jacket closer as a breeze passed. She'd been walking for seven miles because she was going to visit her uncle and her younger cousin, Lilly. The tavern was a relief, seeing as how Erin needed a place to spend the night. She peeped through the window and saw two women drinking coffee at a table. "They must be open," Erin thought to herself. She walked in and started reading a book at one of the tables without a word.

Ambertree
December 31st, 2007, 03:50 PM
Inside wandering the hallways and staircases as she did nearly every night was Miss Isabella Stern, another spirit that remained in the tavern.

She had seen Old Willies feeble attempt at scaring the new resident, Isabella liked the girl, it would be a nice change, she had already done so much for the looks of the place she could not wait to see what else she had planned and surely she was not going to allow William Gregory to frighten her away.

Isabella vowed to make sure of that fact, one way or another, even if it meant she would have to revel herself to the girl.

The ghostess Isabella watched unnoticed as the women visted quietly in the dimly lit bar how she missed those days

Astara Seague
December 31st, 2007, 03:52 PM
Erin hugged her jacket closer as a breeze passed. She'd been walking for seven miles because she was going to visit her uncle and her younger cousin, Lilly. The tavern was a relief, seeing as how Erin needed a place to spend the night. She peeped through the window and saw two women drinking coffee at a table. "They must be open," Erin thought to herself. She walked in and started reading a book at one of the tables without a word.Astara jumped slightly as she saw the other girl walk in what a surprising night she thought to herself
" um hello we arent really open for business yet, but you are welcome to join us for a cup of coffee or two" she calls out to the girl at the dust covered table

Astara Seague
December 31st, 2007, 03:55 PM
"I would have been here earlier miss, but I got lost looking for the village" she replies"well you are more then welcome to stay the night here, although I dont have much fixed up yet but there are a few old rooms, I havent really gone in all of them yet but it is a warm place to rest

By the way what type of work were you looking for ?"

Ambertree
December 31st, 2007, 03:57 PM
she moved closer anxious to hear them speak it was so nice to hear human voices about
expecilly women she wondered how much had changed over the years since her own unfortunate demise

SilverLilac
December 31st, 2007, 03:57 PM
"Oh...I wasn't aware," Erin said, looking up from her book when she noticed she was being addressed, "Well, that sounds lovely. All I really need is a quick rest anyway"

Astara Seague
December 31st, 2007, 04:00 PM
" well come ahead then I am Astara this is Brianna" Astara said with a welcoming voice
just then a cold draft chilled Astaras spine forcing her to turn about to see but no one was there
" did you ladies feel that breeze?" Astara asked

Ambertree
December 31st, 2007, 04:03 PM
Isabella sighed quietly and continues to watch the women

SilverLilac
December 31st, 2007, 04:03 PM
Erin pulled her jacket tightly again. "Yes, I felt it...Oh, pardon my manners. I'm Erin. Erin Emerald Luckraft."

Astara Seague
December 31st, 2007, 04:06 PM
Astara pours her a cup of coffee and still a bit shaky over the weird feeling she had like someone else was there watching them
" these old places ..it will be much better when I finish with it"

SilverLilac
December 31st, 2007, 04:10 PM
"It IS a bit dusty...If you want I could help clean up. My uncle won't be expecting me for awhile," Erin offered, looking around the room. She loved cleaning. Maybe it wasn't the cleaning itself she enjoyed, but the pride in the end when everything was presentable.

Astara Seague
December 31st, 2007, 04:22 PM
"well it is a little late tonight..
if it wouldnt be any trouble ...perhaps you can return tommarow morning.... do you live here in town ? oh and Id gladly pay you a fair wage "

SilverLilac
December 31st, 2007, 04:31 PM
"No trouble at all!" Erin insisted. "Oh, I live about seven miles north from here. I'm headed south to visit my uncle and cousin. I haven't much farther to go. Only about three miles."

purple dragon
December 31st, 2007, 08:49 PM
"well you are more then welcome to stay the night here, although I dont have much fixed up yet but there are a few old rooms, I havent really gone in all of them yet but it is a warm place to rest

By the way what type of work were you looking for ?"

"any work you have miss." A warm room sounded inviting....

Astara Seague
January 1st, 2008, 02:19 AM
"warm it is...but not particulary clean "
she grins

Astara Seague
January 1st, 2008, 11:44 PM
Astara leads the two girls down the hallways by candle light
opening each door as they approached
each of the girls picked one in particular to stay in this night
finally after settling them in Astara climbed back into bed and tried to get to sleep
she was excited to have some help..
after all it was a big job for but one to handle

Astara Seague
January 2nd, 2008, 12:10 AM
she tosses and turns and boy oh boy did this place have ambiance..
it has so many strange drafts and sounds and all that... she considering billing it as a haunted tavern, but thats not right she told herself
unless she could possibly prove it
another chill ran through her body making her blood run cold
"it probaly is" she said aloud

Astara Seague
January 2nd, 2008, 12:11 AM
feeling a bit spooked she relights her candle
and trys to get at least a amall amount of sleep

purple dragon
January 2nd, 2008, 08:53 AM
Brianna flops down on the bed and quickly falls asleep

Ambertree
January 2nd, 2008, 01:28 PM
Isabella is wandering her hallway when she runs into Ol Willy he greeted her with a smirk and headed for Astara's office her eyes aflame she threatens him,
you will be leaving the woman be or else his laughter thunders as if a storm were brewing
and what are you going to do about it?

Ambertree
January 2nd, 2008, 01:32 PM
"you know what I can do" she hisses he laughs again " fine Isy but Im not worried I believe Sebastion will take care of the task for me"
"he has not been awaken for years" Isabella answers
Williams thunderous laughter echoed again "he is now"
and disappears through the wall

Astara Seague
January 2nd, 2008, 06:22 PM
Astara was awaken from her sleep by the thunder storm she went to her window to look out and saw there was no sign of one, the chillwent down her spine again

her candle burned out .. she tried to light it again several times and it wouldnt work, she didnt know where any other ones were
so to freaked out for the moment she pulls on her robe again and goes into the kitchen to make some tea at least the laterns were there

purple dragon
January 2nd, 2008, 08:23 PM
Brianna awoke during the storm, to her amusment she had not actually got changed, or into her bed, but had fallen asleep anyway. She heard someone head downstairs and decided to go join them - she wouldn't be able to get back to sleep for a while anyway.
Picking up the candle stub she made her way down the stairs to the kitchen where the lights were.

Astara Seague
January 2nd, 2008, 09:13 PM
Astara jumped at the sound of Brianna desending the stairs then laughed at the sight of the girl
" you startled me" she says " I am sorry if I woke you"

purple dragon
January 2nd, 2008, 09:19 PM
"I didn't mean to miss, I just got woken up, an' heard you coming downstairs, so I thought I'd join you...if you don't mind o' course." She wondered what time it was...it was quite late when she had got here, and not that much time could have passed since she fell asleep.
Looking down she saw why she gave the woman a start, her dress was rumpled from sleeping, and her hair had come loose from its pins, coupled with her pale complexion she must've looked akin to a ghost

Astara Seague
January 2nd, 2008, 10:12 PM
Astara smiles and is preparing coffee " no worries I am grateful for the company ..I hate to admit it but this place kind of freaks me out sometimes...its nearly dawn..Im thinking of giving up on sleep and having some coffee now.. I do have alot planned this day"

purple dragon
January 3rd, 2008, 07:05 AM
"well if you need a hand miss, I'm more than willing to help." Now she was up she mght as well make the most of it.

Astara Seague
January 3rd, 2008, 01:22 PM
"there is quiet alot to do.. basic cleaning in every room, and laundering all the linins , windows to wash, counters to clean oh and theres still the wine cellar to explore and clean along with the attic..."
she takes a breath realizing she is rambling
" I should be writing this all down" she says grabbing her abandoned notebook " as you see you pretty much have your choice" she laughs starting to make a list

" then after the basics we can start decorating"

purple dragon
January 3rd, 2008, 01:27 PM
"I'm more than happy to whatever you want me to miss" she did want to clean her room. She had bought all her own clothes and even a bedding set in her suitcases.

Astara Seague
January 3rd, 2008, 01:33 PM
"well if you have taken a shining to the room you slept in you can start there, make it comfortable for you...and if you want me to order anything for it Id be more then happy to "

Astara Seague
January 3rd, 2008, 01:34 PM
"I think I will finish up in here today ...I have to watch for a few deliverys "

purple dragon
January 3rd, 2008, 01:51 PM
"yes miss." she replied, and dashed off to make a start. The room was small, but that didn't matter, it was hers. She was glad the storm shutters were closed, it was really raging out there. In the dim light of her candle she saw a couple of wall lanterns and a candle holder on her dresser...there were some candles in her case. She took a taper candle and two thick ones out and placed them in the holders, lighting first the taper and using it to light the others.
That was better, now she could see what she was doing. The next couple of hours were a flurry of activity. Off came the musty bedsheets, on went clean, lavender scented ones. The cobwebs were cleared, the warbrobe cleared of mothballs and dust and fille with dresses and other clothes. She put small tapestries up, ornaments. Now it looked like a room.

Ambertree
January 3rd, 2008, 11:45 PM
Brianna has chosen the room once occupied by Isabella and on her route everynight , she is sitting on the bay window ledge watching the girl work, she likes what she is doing, lavender was always one of her favorite scents

Ambertree
January 3rd, 2008, 11:46 PM
but too soon for Isabella the sun is begining to surface, and she knows she must go for now, she returns to the dank attic she calls now home tell night falls again

Astara Seague
January 4th, 2008, 12:15 AM
astara wandering down the hallway feels the draft and hears the attic door slam and what sounds like a woman weeping
she calls out " Brianna?...Erin??.. is that you ?" she slowly starts to take the stairs

Astara Seague
January 4th, 2008, 12:17 AM
as she arrives at the door she finds it locked or jammed she shakes it and trys to open itthe door is unrelenting

"anyone in there?" she calls and listens at the door her heart pounding

maskedone
January 4th, 2008, 12:34 AM
meanwhile dawn is breaking and Sebastion after a small appitizer of rat blood is returning to his coffin, granted not much of a treat after all the years he has gone without, but he is patient, saving his appetite for the main dish and dessert he has in his mind
closing the lid silently he is very excited about the three new residents they will soon bring more and then " ah just like the good old days" he says with a smile "treats every night"

purple dragon
January 4th, 2008, 05:48 AM
Brianna pokes her head out of the door and calls in the direction she heard the voice "no miss, I'm in here!"

Astara Seague
January 4th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Astara no longer hears the sounds behind the door, she carefully takes the stairs as quiet as possible listening with each step but still nothing
So strange she thinks and decides to go to the gatekeeper shack out back to see if perhaps there is a key to the attic, she had only been given one key there had to be other keys, especilly for the rooms and up there

Astara Seague
January 4th, 2008, 01:07 PM
she passes Brianna's door, "Im sorry if I disturbed you again, but I swear I heard someone run upstairs and a slamming door, then I heard what sounded like weeping from behind the attic door but I hear it no longer"

Astara Seague
January 4th, 2008, 01:08 PM
" Im now on my way to the gatekeepers shack out back to find a key"

purple dragon
January 4th, 2008, 01:10 PM
"s'alright miss." she replied "I've finished my room now if you would like me to do something else"

Astara Seague
January 4th, 2008, 01:16 PM
she smiles sheepishly "wanna come out to that dirty run down old shack out back?"
The girl doesnt look like she really wants to go and honestly neither does Astara, maybe later she tells herself
" Never mind Id rather see what you have done with your room"

purple dragon
January 4th, 2008, 01:19 PM
She didn't really feel like getting covered in cobwebs..although she had already done that once already this morning. She opened the door so that Astara could see. The shutters were open, now that the worst of it had passed.

Astara Seague
January 4th, 2008, 01:32 PM
"Oh it is wonderful, you have a good eye
but where on earth did you come up with those bed linins and such?"
she looks about
"perhaps I shall put you in charge of decorating each of the rooms, each with diffrerent themes and colors I havent been out back they say there is a herb garden out there you could use to make essences if you want, " she relizes she is rambling again " or bouquets "
she finishs her sentance a bit embarressed, she gets like that when she is excited over things

purple dragon
January 4th, 2008, 01:38 PM
She blushed slightly "I brought them with me miss, my ma wanted me to take them, in case I needed them. I'm sure with a bit of scrubbing, the others will come up as right as rain though miss."
She listens to Astara's suggestion "That would be great miss, I'd love to do that." already her mind was whirring, full of colours, fabrics and designs. Her room had been easy enough to do...the longest part had been scrubbing the walls and ceilings to get rid of the dirt and cobwebs...the curtains still needed a good beating, but that could be done when it was dry outside.

Astara Seague
January 4th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Im happy you would like that.. it seems you have a natural talent for it, but I do have a few catalogs if you find you need somethings, just keep in mind that it may take awhile before they arrive here"

she looks at the closed door down the hall that Erin girl must have been worn out she had slept through everything

" anyways I will leave you to it, I have things to do as well "
she nods at the girl and goes on down the hallway

purple dragon
January 4th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Brianna smiles and grabs the bucket of cleaning stuff from the closet, heading to the room to the left of hers. Closing the door behind her, she got to work.

Astara Seague
January 5th, 2008, 12:08 PM
by noon the Kitchen area was done and the food and drink deliverys have arrived, so Astara decides to stir something up to eat, she makes soup and grilled ham and cheese sandwichs

Astara Seague
January 5th, 2008, 12:09 PM
she calls to the two girls to come eat, then she opens a pint of ale, she wasnt sure if the two were old enough to drink but one or two wouldnt hurt as hard as they had been working

Astara Seague
January 5th, 2008, 12:11 PM
the man who was replacing the ugly black windows was supposed to arrive this afternoon, Astara couldnt wait to see how they turn out

Astara Seague
January 5th, 2008, 12:13 PM
she was visualizing everything.. it already looked so much better
the ale was either making her brave or crazy she decided to go to the gatekeeper shack to look for keys after she ate then go explore that attic...that would be a fun tea room

purple dragon
January 5th, 2008, 12:28 PM
she calls to the two girls to come eat, then she opens a pint of ale, she wasnt sure if the two were old enough to drink but one or two wouldnt hurt as hard as they had been working

Brianna almost flew down the stairs at the mention of food. She hadn't realised how hungry she was as she was working. It was a good thing she had not decided to put on nice clothes that morning as she was covered in dust and grime from cleaning that bedroom. At least the walls and floor was clean now anyway. The day was brightening up, so she would wash the linens and beat the curtains this afternoon.

Seeing the food that Astara had laid out for them she grinned. "Thanks miss!" she said, sitting at the table.

Astara Seague
January 5th, 2008, 12:42 PM
"No problem.. if you are still hungery there is more in the kitchen" she says looking up at Brianna trying not to laugh about the cobweb and dust covered girl eating rather quickly

purple dragon
January 5th, 2008, 12:49 PM
She was just about to pick up a sandwich when she saw the state of her hand. She gave them a wash in the kitchen sink before returning to the food. She saw Astara trying not to laugh at her state, and burst into laughter herself. She got jobs done, but always ended up getting covered in whatever she was doing.

Astara Seague
January 5th, 2008, 11:11 PM
evening was already starting to fall, the stained glass man had just left, he and his men had done a wonderful job

Astara now remembered she needed to go ut in the shack and get keys..sure she wasnt ready to rent the rooms out but her two residents may want some privacy.. plus.. she was still very curious over the attic

Astara Seague
January 5th, 2008, 11:17 PM
she went out back to the very run down gatekeepers shack
slowly she tried the door and after a little coaxing it gave in to the pressure she was applying
inside she raised her candle and looked about the smallroom, the flame of the candle would burn cobwebs here and there as she moved it

there was a small heater and chair and desk, in the desk drawer she found a pile of old papers and in an envelope the keys

a breeze kicked up blowing out her candle... so slightly spooked leaving the papers she quickly left the shack
Gods this place was making her jumpy she thought standing int he safty of the back porch
but regardless she went inside sliding the lock behind her as the sun set once more

Astara Seague
January 5th, 2008, 11:18 PM
trying to calm her nerves she sipped on a cup of Chamolie tea and decided to call and to order pizza in for dinner then looked over the keys the first 8 were numbered she guessed those were for the rooms.. but there was 4 more with no markings

Ambertree
January 5th, 2008, 11:27 PM
dusk had fallen stirring the ghostess Isabella once more she quickly makes her way back downstairs to the one called Briannas room, she liked it there and she liked Brianna the girl reminded her of how she once was good or bad it was a small comfort on her realm of exsistance

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 12:49 AM
Ol willey is irrated by the way Isabelle has been kissing up to the living...doesnt she understand.. there is differences..he thought she was stronger then that

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 12:54 AM
Astara takes the extra keys up to the attic first and trys each one in turn finally one clicks the lock
she pushes the door up caustiously and looks about the place looks like it is caught in time.. antiques decorate the room, the bed is even made, the window slightly ajar.. it is as if some one may really live there

very strange she thought at least I wont haev to do much cleaning here she shrugs it off and starts to open the drawers of the ancient dressers and looks under the bed, but only finds old newspapers , papers and magazines.. and an eerie scent of lavander almost overwhelming

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 12:54 AM
she takes a seat on the old brass bed and starts looking through the artifacts

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 12:59 AM
Ol Willey catches up with Isabella
"you never learn do you ? the supernatural can not blend with the natural"

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 01:00 AM
"and hanging out here can not possibly be good for you"..he adds
"why do you care" Isabella asks " we arent like them, your just living a fantasy" he says and disappers through the wall
she grabs the closet thing to her a small glass Brianna has used for water - it shatters against the wall

purple dragon
January 6th, 2008, 07:51 AM
When Brianna entered her room that evening, carrying the fresh linens, she shivered with cold. It would seem like the temperature had dropped in the last few hours, and she hadn't lit the fire in the grate. Placing the linens in the chest of drawers, she built a fire and lit it. She then also lit the lamps around her room to provide light in the darkness.

As she lit one, she heard a crunch underneath her shoe. Puzzled she picked up the larger pieces of glass, it was her water glass, although how it had got over there she could never guess. Shrugging, she swept it up using a dustpan and brush. Leaning it against the wall to take out the next morning, she took a seat at her dressing table and began to brush out the cobwebs, dust and knots that had congregated in her hair.

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 11:52 AM
finding not much of great value Astara leaves the attic, she had grabbed a few old magazines and a few old newspapers , she thought these may make some collage to frame for wall art she also took what looked like a small peice of a gold watch and the small locked chest she couldnt open and didnt want to ruin it so she brought it down where she could work with it better

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 11:56 AM
she was being careful desending the steps it was dark now, she had been up there for awhile, then all of the sudden a great gust of wind knocked her off balance as she fell down the stairs,

everything crashing about her all but the chest which calmly and eerily flew in the air, contining down the steps and around the cornor she watched wide eyed in disbelief trying to call out but could not find her voice

purple dragon
January 6th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Brianna heard the crash and rushed to investigate, leaving her hair only half brushed in her haste to see what had happened. The first thing that worried her was the sight of a locked box floating sround in the corridor. If she looked hard enough she could see a faint outline of a person clutching the box possessively. Through that she saw Astara halfway down the stairs, white as a sheet. "Miss, are you alright?" she said, dashing over to help the lady up. She ignored the same chilling feeling that she had felt when she was in her room, instead concentrated on making sure her mistress was safe and well. She touched Astara's hand "Miss, your hands are as cold as stone, have you been up in that cold attic all evening?" she commented, taking off her shawl and draping it over the woman.

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 12:07 PM
she is grateful for Brianna helping her up and into a chair she finally finds her voice " I was just checking it out, I guess I stayed longer then I should have.... I guess took something..... I shouldnt have... or not" she pauses " Im not sure what I saw "

purple dragon
January 6th, 2008, 12:12 PM
"It was a strange sight to behold to be sure!" She said, closing the curtains in the room. "Now you stay here by the fire and I'll make some cocoa." She said with a warm smile, leaving the room, but leaving the door ajar should Astara need her. She returned shortly after with some toast and two steaming mugs of cocoa, placing them on the small table in front of the fireplace "There we are Miss."

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 12:14 PM
" so I didnt imagine it... you saw it too?...the chest..." she asked sipping her cocoa

purple dragon
January 6th, 2008, 12:19 PM
"Yes Miss, I saw it, floating around in the hallway." She didn't mention that she saw an outline of a figure, she did not want to worry the woman even more.

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 12:23 PM
she set down her cup, "I was knocked over for it, you wouldnt belive that attic it is cleaner then the whole place and smells as lavander..its as if someone lives there.. . a woman ..make that a very neat woman..but there are no clothes nothing..."

she narrows her eyes " do you think we may have a ghost?...do you think it will hurt us?"

her hands shaking a little so she folds them in her lap hoping the girl wont notice

purple dragon
January 6th, 2008, 12:28 PM
"I think there is a ghost miss...'cause the chest weren't the only odd thing that happed this evenin'. My water glass got smashed on the wall, but there was no one around to throw it...and my room is much, much colder this evening than it was this afternoon." She paused and sipped her drink "but I don't think she means any harm."

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 12:33 PM
" I can see why she took her chest.. it is ..uh I mean probaly was hers .. but why would she break your glass?"

Not waiting for an answer she goes on.. back to normal again
" well if we do have one we should stay away from her attic.. she must live there ...but I am curious.. I would like to try to talk with her..although I have never done such a thing I heard it can be done..what do you think..am I crazy? "

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Ol Willie was watching the exchange at first he was proud of Isabella.... he paced he must scare them more

he then walked over to the bookshelf and began to toss books out of their places and on to the floor

purple dragon
January 6th, 2008, 12:37 PM
"no Miss, elsewise I'd be crazy too. I don't know why she broke my glass...perhaps she got cross about something, I know my ma used to throw things when she got cross." She paused again to bite a slice of toast "but I think she'll talk to us in her own time. If I were a ghost, I certainly wouldn't show myself to people willynilly"

purple dragon
January 6th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Out of the corner of her eye, she saw what looked like someone throwing books off the shelves "oi, stop that mister..." she began, then realised that there was no one there, that the books were throwing themselves. But that outline was still there

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Astara also saw the books and the outline..."hmm.. that doesnt look very femalish" she whispered amazed that she could even talk

purple dragon
January 6th, 2008, 12:43 PM
"no. That's definately not the lady." Strangely unafraid, she put the books back on the shelf, starting at the end which the ghost was furthest from.

Ambertree
January 6th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Isabella saw what Willey was doing after she re hid her chest in Briannas room, she went over to him stop that old man! leave them be I think they have been scared enough this night
Ol Willey stopped for a moment and then just laughed hitting a picture off the wall
Isabella ran to pick it up

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Astara stood in amazment watching what was happening her feet frozen to the ground

purple dragon
January 6th, 2008, 12:47 PM
"Oh for goodness sake, whatever next?" Brianna exclaimed as the painting flew off the wall. Then another outline picked it up and replaced it, which made her smile...she knew the woman meant no harm.

Ambertree
January 6th, 2008, 12:48 PM
get out of here Willey she shrieks, she knew the noise may disturb the women but she also know Willey hated the sound

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Astara covered her ears and fell back in the chair....such a shriek she had never heard she closed her eyes tight hoping it would all just go away

purple dragon
January 6th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Suddenly, she felt a really high pitched scream enter her ears, and she clasped her hands over them to block it out. "Now that is what I call a set of lungs" she mutters to herself, ears ringing

Ambertree
January 6th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Willey did go and as she had threatened she now slowly materilized in front of the women please do not be frightened she said in the nicest voice she could think of

purple dragon
January 6th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Brianna smiled at the woman who materialized in front of her "I'm not frightened." Although this was the first time she had seen a ghost..in the flesh - figuratively - she had heard about them at home, stories, accounts.

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Astara slowly opens her eyes her mouth drops open

Ambertree
January 6th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Im Isabella I have lived here for a long time that verman was William Gregory Tressman he was my boss he lives here too you would do well to steer clear of the likes of him

purple dragon
January 6th, 2008, 01:05 PM
"Nice to meet you Isabella, I'm Brianna" she replied, wiht a small curtsey

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 01:09 PM
" and Im Astara I apologize for taking your belongings earlier, I wont do it again, in fact I will stay out of your room , ... oh and thank you for chasing off that man"

Ambertree
January 6th, 2008, 01:13 PM
no problem I do not care for him much either but I will do what I can to keep him at bay and lady Brianna I like what you have done to my old room I used to work, I mean live there
if you will excuse me ladies I do have to go check on lets just say things with that she disappears into the wall

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 01:15 PM
"she seems nice" Astara says

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Then she gets up and gathers up the papers she had dropped earlier " do you think she would mind if I still made a collage to frame of these..I have some great ideas" she then goes into the tavern part of the building and pours herself some ale and starts to read the articles in the old magazines and newspapers

purple dragon
January 6th, 2008, 01:31 PM
"I don't see why not miss" Brianna replies, picking up the rest of the books and returning them to their rightful place. Lady Brianna indeed...the thought made her smile. She was no more a lady than she was rich. She was glad that Isabella liked the room, even if she did make the temperature drop a couple of degrees when in it.

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 01:33 PM
she finds quite a few on how the old Ugly Duck was run, the brothel, How the man Isabella had talked about took advantage of women in bad circumstances and had them work for him

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 06:28 PM
then she happened on something very intresting in a periodical she read it twice to be sure she was reading it right

A vampire, The Infamous Vampire of Treisman it was said he terrorized the town every 20 years and after 20 killings he then slept once more satisified for 20 more years

her blood ran cold and a shiver went down her spine first ghosts now vampires.. then she laughed at herself probaly just an old wives tale to scare the kids out of going out after dark

Astara Seague
January 6th, 2008, 06:29 PM
she decided it probaly would not be wise to tell the girls about the Vampire Tales

she continued her studying taking notes and cutting out certain articles

Astara Seague
January 7th, 2008, 12:14 PM
but is finding herself quite jumpy as it gets later, and every noise gives her pause, Brianna must have gone to her room, or knowing her is still cleaning, she is so innocent..yet so brave, she liked the young girl

she began to arrange the cuttings on the table in front of her a feirce draft came up from nowhere she tried to cover them so they wouldnt fly away but some did and just as she thought into the fire

what was the name of that male ghost she wondered searching her mind aw yes
"go away, William you do not frighten me!!" she called out as loud as she could

Astara Seague
January 7th, 2008, 12:19 PM
a few chairs were toppled as she watched the path of the ghost through the room as if he were throwing a little tatrum " I said knock it off " she shouted again
he seemed to pause, then was gone

She slowly raised off the cuttings trying to sense any change in tempature or anything else
half confident she goes to the tap and refills her cup

Ambertree
January 7th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Isabella was in Lady Brianna's room when she heard the commotion in the tavern, she moved to the hallway just in time to see the abashed Ol Willey, whats the matter Willey did I spoil all your fun? she asked half laughing
you young lady are not amusing he answered you will regret what you have done
I do not think I will .

Ambertree
January 7th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Oh indeed you will he replied then went right past her taking the old stone stairs to the wine cellar indeed you will

Isabella knew why he was going down there, it did worry her slightly not for herself but for the women for she had no control over Sebastian no one did that she knew of
she also knew it was useless to try to stop him but there was somethings she could do, she didnt want to scare the ladies but she had to warn them

Ambertree
January 7th, 2008, 04:22 PM
she went to the tavern and appeared to the older one of the two Astara
Hello, have you found anything interesting in those? she asked pointing to the magazines
she could tell the woman was startled at first but recovered quickly
yes a few things Astara answered Isabella spotted the article on the legend of the vampire she pushed the magazine forward
have you read this? she asked

Ambertree
January 7th, 2008, 04:26 PM
yes but it is just a legend right? Astara asked Sorry I have to tell you but it is not a
legend she answered slightly wringing her hands You are kidding arent you? Astara asked Isabella shook her head no

Astara Seague
January 7th, 2008, 08:00 PM
"I do believe in ghosts..but vampires..especilly one that comes alive every 20 years and kills 20 times" she laughs

"well part is wrong, but I have to let you know he is very real and awake this very day" Isabella answers " and Willey wants to ryle him up"

" So I will get some garlic and decorate with crosses" Astara says still not sure what to think

Astara Seague
January 7th, 2008, 08:03 PM
"please do not laugh at me he is real, I should know" Isabella says lowering her scarf about her neck revealing two puncture marks on her neck

Astara downs the rest of her ale "I am so sorry" she gasps " I did not mean to mock you"

maskedone
January 7th, 2008, 09:18 PM
he was about to rise again anyway for the night but Willy seemed to want him up now
Sebastian didnt like others making decisions for him, he ruled the night evryone knew that especilly on fullmoon nights

maskedone
January 7th, 2008, 09:19 PM
what do you want old man? he asked sitting up and stretching
Isabella has taken up with the women, she is trying to be their friends, it is up to us to get rid of them Willy said

maskedone
January 7th, 2008, 09:20 PM
he climbed out of his coffin home and grinned at Willy but I do enjoy them here I do hope they will bring more and then I can pick and choose just like the old days

maskedone
January 7th, 2008, 11:31 PM
and anyway they have not caused me any discomfort I always say the more the merrier he says straightening his hair and clothes they havent envaded your space yet Sebastion just you wait they are quite annoying Willey says

maskedone
January 7th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Yes that is where you and I differ sire I am a patient man I can wait a feast is much better then a snack would you not agree

Astara Seague
January 8th, 2008, 12:09 PM
"please do not laugh at me he is real, I should know" Isabella says lowering her scarf about her neck revealing two puncture marks on her neck

Astara downs the rest of her ale "I am so sorry" she gasps " I did not mean to mock you"

"I must go now I was just warning you" she said and was gone Astara looked up at the clock funny it seemed much later, she went in the back room for her frames so she could prepare her art for display

she looked up at the garlic hanging by the window to dry maybe she should hang it by the door at least, then she laughed at herself vampires dont enter by door ....or do they, a chill ran down her spine again she grabbed the two strands anyway and took them with her back to the table

Astara Seague
January 9th, 2008, 07:29 PM
she had to admit she was a bit shaken by all that, she tried to concentrate on what she was doing then a cold chill came again down her spine, she looked about expecting to see one of the resident ghosts but none seemed to be around, but there was what looked like a slight mist going across the floor, she watched it frozen

Astara Seague
January 9th, 2008, 07:32 PM
then from the other side of the room she heard a noise moving quickly she jumped grasping the garlinc strands

but it was only the two girls Erin and Brianna she tried to hide the strands behind her back and smiled sheepishly

"you startled me" she said sitting back down grasping her mug and trying to casually sip from it "looks like the fog is rolling in for the evening " Erin said
" Oh does that happen alot?" Astara asked "usually only when there has been a bad rain storm " Erin answered
" yes that we have had " Brianna says nodding

Astara Seague
January 9th, 2008, 07:36 PM
" Sorry we scared you lady" the two said " it wasnt that big of a deal..no worries" Astara says making a motion
" we wondered if you would like us to prepare a meal " Brianna said ..now Astara felt silly she had lost all track of time "I can make something" she stammered

" thats ok we want to test our culinary skills" Erin giggled " then by all means go ahead " she said she had to admit their presence comforted her as the two went into the kitchen and she could hear the pans clattering fromthe kitchen

Astara Seague
January 10th, 2008, 12:40 PM
Hanging out in the eaves at the deepest darkest spot, was a bat, his unblinking eyes taking in the entire scene

Astara Seague
January 10th, 2008, 12:46 PM
the girls made an excellent meal together one that Astara has not had one like in some time, granted she had been nibbling more then eating since she moved here

she moved from her art table after securing her work just in case another "draft" came through and joined the girls at another table

she knew she had to talk with them but would wait until thier stomachs were full and they were ready to hear, in her mind she was mulling over how to tell them about the legend Isabella said to be true

Ambertree
January 10th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Isabella set in the bay window once more in Briannas room clutching her small chest in her hands, she knew Sebastian was about and always kept her distance he still frightened even though he could no longer harm her she had no idea what she may do if she saw him again,

she couldnt believe how stupid she had been with him back then, thinking he was just a regualr customer that got rough once in awhile

Ambertree
January 10th, 2008, 01:43 PM
and how much she talked of him, how well she liked him, the closest thing to love she had ever felt and then, it was too horrifiing to think of

at least she felt half way safe in here away from them all.

Astara Seague
January 11th, 2008, 02:38 PM
After dinner is cleaned up Astara pours a pitcher of ale for the three to share while they talk

Astara Seague
January 11th, 2008, 02:40 PM
"you guys did great maybe I should put you two in charge of the kitchen, when we open"
" that may be fun" the two respond giggling
Astara pours them all drinks and begins
" well there is something I need to speak with you about"

Astara Seague
January 11th, 2008, 02:47 PM
" Oh I already told Erin about the ghosts" Brianna volunteers
"thats good but there is more "

she says finding herself getting more nervous, she didnt want to loose her help already

not sure where to start she goes over to the table and brings the article about the Vampire to their table

Astara Seague
January 11th, 2008, 02:48 PM
"read this" she says setting it in front of the girls and they begin to read it together

Astara Seague
January 14th, 2008, 07:55 PM
the girls are laughing they think its all funny some kind of joke Astara snatches the magazine back and says
" listen to me I didnt believe it either until I got a visit from Isabella "
she pauses for drama and puts on a serious face
" she was one of his victems"

Astara Seague
January 16th, 2008, 01:45 PM
"she came to warn us, probaly to prove that she is our friend"

" or to scare us away " Erin says " I heard ghosts like to be left alone most the time"

" dont you think they ever get tired of being alone?" Brianna asked as she sipped her drink thoughtfully

" I guess it would be rather boring to be a ghost" Erin admits

Astara Seague
January 16th, 2008, 01:47 PM
" back on the subject girls..what do you think we should do about it?"

"well where is it he is supposed to live?" Brianna asks holding her hand out to get the magazine back, instead Astara starts looking through it herself

Ambertree
January 17th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Isabella is staring out into the night when she finally realizes that the fog is rolling in from the ocean and the mist getting heavy, then she hears the lighthouse bell toll the moon high in the sky she knows this is the favorite time for Sebastian

Ambertree
January 17th, 2008, 01:11 AM
she hurries to the tavern area where the girls are and immediatly sees Sebastian in his bat form in the rafters she prepares to appear before the ladies again when Ol Willey stops her
oh let them be he says it may be fun to watch he says
she breaks loose from his grasp and does her shriek thing and both Sebastian and Willey take off in a flurry

Astara Seague
January 17th, 2008, 01:13 AM
Astara and the others stand covering their ears as not only one but near 20 bats seem to fly about their heads like flys Brianna and Erin also scream Astara trys to grab a magazine to chase the pests away

Astara Seague
January 17th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Finally it seems they are gone for the moment anyway
" Thank you Isabella" she calls out to the air
Isabella manifests
" I feel badly I forgot to tell you he lives here"
" HE Lives HERE?" Astara exclaims
" yes I am sorry"

Astara Seague
January 17th, 2008, 11:06 AM
" are you telling us that all those bats were his...disciples?" Brianna asks
" disciples?" Isabella nearly laughs " he works alone" She adds
" But there were so many of them" Astara says
" well he can converse with the "normal" bats, and they do his bidding at times " Isabella says

Astara Seague
January 17th, 2008, 11:07 AM
"Well what are we supposed to do now?"
Astara says then looks up and speaks louder
" Im not leaving you know"
Isabella nods

Astara Seague
January 17th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Ol Willey is waiting down in the wine cellar for Sebastians return pacing

All is quiet now Astara is seated on the table she sent the girls to their rooms telling to decide if they want to remain, she has offered them a weeks pay if they choose to go she also suggests to them that they may want to wear thier silver crosses and place a garlic strand at each window and door as they sleep

Astara Seague
January 17th, 2008, 12:06 PM
" I am not kidding Isabella I am not leaving" she says pulling her knees up to her chest to ward of a shiver starting at the top of her spine

" I have no where else to go, no one else to go to I am the last of my family" she says

" I will help you all I can, but he is very powerful, I am surprised he even was affected by my defense" Isabella says

"he is probaly just humoring us" Astara says forcing a smile

maskedone
January 17th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Ol Willey is waiting down in the wine cellar for Sebastians return pacing

He appears on the stone steps his emerald eyed bat on his shoulder and a chalice in his hand
what is your trouble now old man, come join me in a toast
toast toasting to what Willey says obviously frusterated

maskedone
January 17th, 2008, 01:25 PM
new beginnings he laughs dont you see old man Im just setting the stage, it adds to the challenge and I do enjoy a good challenge

Ambertree
January 17th, 2008, 11:53 PM
not likly but maybe, Isabella pauses he has a plan
she watchs as Astara drinks her drink I wish I could do that still she sighs
Astara smiles I would like to know, will you tell me, what was it like, how come he succeeded you seem like such a strong woman how did he-well you know
Is abella paces to the other side of the room
I was foolish thats all she said

Ambertree
January 18th, 2008, 12:02 AM
I dont like to think about it she says
I am sure you were young Astara says well not really, I should have known better she says I uh I thought he loved me
she was surprised Astara did not laugh as she paced some more he was handsome rich debonnarie you know she added then paused looking to the human

maskedone
January 18th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Sebastian appears from nowhere
Isabella you are beautiful as usual it is as if you havent aged a day Isabella backs up as Astara is frozen gazing upon the handsome vampire Willey appears behind him looking angry
I do think we should talk he says waving his hand and his chalice appears as well as the emerald eyes bat on his shoulder
care for a drink he offers

Astara Seague
January 18th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Astara's hand instintivly goes to her neck as she touchs her pendant for comfort
she is surprised at his looks, she always imagined vampires to be ugly and evil and far from civil she backs up a little still not wanting to trust him

Astara Seague
January 18th, 2008, 12:48 PM
"Do not worry I come under a white flag, after all you are a guest in my home, please be seated" he says

the small table turns into something like a banquet table with candleabras and plates and plates of food and two rather interesting men standing in wait
she looks to Isabella who has not move or spoke it was as if she were in some kind of trance her eyes empty Ol Willey took a seat

" Im not hungry really" Astara says feeling strangely about it all, her throat dry she drank the rest of her ale wishing for more, she didnt trust his wine

Astara Seague
January 18th, 2008, 12:52 PM
As if she knew Isabella walked still in her weird state taking Astara's cup she refilled it and gave it back to her then went back to where she was before

Astara still did not want to sit at his table so she remained where she was,

" suit yourself " he said

and the men began serving as he and the old man ghost ate as if they hadnt for years, she closed her eyes hoping it was all just a dream she tried to wake herself up

purple dragon
January 19th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Brianna had gone to her room as bidden, to think. There was no way she was leaving now, the woman had been so kind to her, taking her in at a ridiculous hour at night. She would need more help than just the ghost of Isabella for this one. Then she heard voices downstairs, Isabella's, Astara's, even the one called Willy. There was a different voice, and she had a feeling in her gut that it was none other than the vampire.

She got up from her bed, smoothed her hair and clothes and walked down the stairs to see what was going on, following the sound of the voices until she found them. Without speaking a word, she crossed over to Astara and placed a comforting hand on the woman's shoulder - she must be terrified. Then she looked around at the assembled crowd and the room itself, which had changed dramatically from the cosy atmosphere from before.

Astara Seague
January 20th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Brianna startled Astara at first when she touched her.. her eyes flew open, then she saw her, " you shouldnt be here" she whispered as the girl took as seat near her

maskedone
January 20th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Oh yes another guest for dinner, do join us he says seeing the young girl she was rather intresting, she didnt look nervous at all somehow she reminded him of how Isabella used to be

maskedone
January 20th, 2008, 01:56 PM
the maleservants set a place for her but she did not join either I am being gracious by sharing my bounty with you ladies but you refuse to share in it if I were more human my feelings may be hurt but since I am not I do not mind
he claps his hands and it all disappers

maskedone
January 20th, 2008, 02:02 PM
I have a proposal for you since you have arrived at this unique time , as you know my time here is limited but only by my own appetite I have decided that I like this age and time the best so far so I would like to remain as long as possible

so as way of payment for me allowing you to stay here I will expect certain favors as I ask of them from you all, of course you can imagine what can happen if you choose to not do them

Astara Seague
January 20th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Astara looks to Brianna then back to the gentleman vampire
" surly you jest.. what would someone as powerful and strong as you need anything from a mere human"
Astara says faking a laugh

"lets just say there are some things I am unable to do"
he said as the bat on his shoulders eyes seemed aglow

Astara Seague
January 20th, 2008, 11:12 PM
"what ever evil it is I shan't do it for you.." Astara stays stubbornly drinking her ale trying to ignore him looking away
" that is fine" he says getting up and moving closer to Brianna " she looks rather fresh and tasty"
Astara's blood boils
" get away from her you fiend"

Astara Seague
January 20th, 2008, 11:16 PM
he backs off slightly and smiles " as you wish lady...but..alas.. much is expected where much is given"

"Brianna, go back to your room" she near orders

she watchs as the girl goes down the hallway
" you shall not touch her"

Astara Seague
January 20th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Then you shall help me then" he says with a smile
Astara does not answer

maskedone
January 20th, 2008, 11:30 PM
it is simple he smiles just reopen the brothel
and what good would that do you Astara asks he takes his seat again and rubs his hands together with a smile Then I can pick and choose my appetizers he says
I shall not bring women into my employ ultimatly to their demise she says
oh you wont he says looking in the direction Brianna took so be it then
Astaa angrily crosses the floor it isnt fair she says

maskedone
January 20th, 2008, 11:32 PM
life is not fair my lady he replies think on it I am a paatient man for now eh I have other things to do we shall meet again on the morrow
with that he and his entire enterouge except Isabella leave the room miraculasously Isabella seems to have returned to normal

Ambertree
January 21st, 2008, 12:09 AM
Isabella has collapsed to the floor on his disapperance Astara runs to her side
are you well she asks hoping the ghost's essence will return
Isabell a opens her eyes confused not sure what happened so she asks

Ambertree
January 21st, 2008, 12:11 AM
after astara explains what happened Isabella gets serious
we have to fight him she says like how astara asks there are ways Isabella says regaining her senses but we will need more help and it has to look like we are going along with him she adds

Ambertree
January 21st, 2008, 12:44 AM
astara looks confused how will we do that she asks
well in my time we had people who faught such as he are you telin me you dont have that now, in your time? I would not know where to look astara confides in her

Astara Seague
January 21st, 2008, 11:57 AM
"and it is near dawn I am exhausted" she adds stretching

although she knows she will probaly not be able to sleep but she needs some time to be alone with her thoughts

" Good Night Isabella my friend, I am glad you are well"
"As well as I can be " Isabella says with a smile

Astara watches as the Ghostess takes the stairs quickly and is gone, Astara turns, checking the locks and heads for her room

purple dragon
January 24th, 2008, 05:04 AM
Brianna had left the room when bidden, out of respect for Astara, but she had not gone to her room, merely just outside the door, where she could not be seen. She knew it was rude to eavesdrop, but it was necessary. She was living here after all and it was only fair that she knew what was going on. she didn't like to be unprepared for anything, and if her life was at risk, then she wanted to know everything she could, even if that meant doing the dishonourable thing.

So, they planned to blackmail Astara through her, in order to go back to their own ways, and probably Erin as well, not on my watch... she thought, making a mental note to check in on her on her way to bed before creeping round the corner when the door opened. She waited until the room was completely empty of people before going back in to tidy up. Then she went to the kitchen and put the kettle on, whilst getting down two cups and the chammomile tea and waited for it to boil.

Astara Seague
January 24th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Astara hears the whislte of the kettle, she sits up slightly then falls back onto her pillow, she had only barly started to doze off and is way to tired to get up now, its probaly just those ghosts messing around, she assures herself

purple dragon
January 24th, 2008, 12:09 PM
When the kettle whistled, Brianna poured the water into her mug and let the herbs stew before removing the filter and tipping its contents into the compost tub. Then she headed back up to her room, looking in on Erin, who was sound asleep before returning to her own room and sitting with a book and tea on the bed.

purple dragon
January 26th, 2008, 04:28 AM
The next morning came quickly, and Brianna awoke to the soft chiming of the clock in the hall. She slipped out of bed, and after a quick wash and a change of clothes she headed back down to the kitchen to see what she could rustle up for breakfast. Soon there was an inviting smell of fresh scrambled eggs and toast wafting up the stairs.

Astara Seague
January 26th, 2008, 12:29 PM
The sun shone through Astara's window waking her.. she lay there for a moment shivering dispite of herself, then set up
"come on girl your stronger then that"
she said that is what her Father used to say to her and now she found she says it herself when she isnt quite up to par

" thats right its a new day!"
she said trying to sound excited, living as long as she had alone she had gotten into the habit of talking to herself probaly more then she should, she smiled at the thought,
"yeah I know Im crazy" she thinks to herself then gets up

Astara Seague
January 26th, 2008, 12:31 PM
trying not to think of what had happened last night she dressed quickly and went dowstairs catching a wiff of the breckfast Brianna had made, she had to admit it was nice to have someone else around once in awhile she thought seeing the young girls smile

" Morning Brianna, you are up early"
she says taking a seat and took in the scent of the freshly poured coffee Brianna had set in front of her

purple dragon
January 26th, 2008, 01:21 PM
"Morning Miss" she said brightly, setting a plate of scrambled eggs on tost as well as the coffee in front of her before sitting down for her own. She had left some egg in a bowl either for later or for Erin when she decided to get up.

Astara Seague
January 27th, 2008, 01:05 PM
"Thank you for fixing Breckfast I was far to weary to get up early this day"
she says as she starts eating after she finishs her plate while munching on her toast and sipping her second cup of coffee she asks
" does this mean you plan to stay here despite of what happened last night? or is this a farwell breckfast?"

purple dragon
January 27th, 2008, 03:12 PM
"It was my pleasure Miss" she replied genially, polishing off her own breakfast.
"I'm not one to leave my friends in a time of need, and I feel that this applies more now than ever before, so I will stay." She said with a smile, sipping her morning infusion of herbal tea

Astara Seague
January 27th, 2008, 10:05 PM
"Isabella thinks we should fight him..."
Astara says her voice trailing off, she is staring off into space
" But I have no idea how to do that"
then she blinks
" but ..I tell you... I am not leaving either"

Astara Seague
January 27th, 2008, 10:35 PM
The sound of the morning newspaper hitting the sidewalk brought her back.. as she went to the door to retrieve it casually looking through it as Brianna did the dishes she was scanning the classifieds.. no matter what she knew she needed some more help at the tavern or she may never be able to open she decided to focus on
that for now anyway

Astara Seague
January 27th, 2008, 10:38 PM
she was thinking to herself ...the place was near ready to open after all Brianna and Erin and she had worked very hard on it...
they still had not gone down to the wine cellar.. something about it bothered her so she had put the wine in the pantry
The rooms were clean and ready Brianna had done a great job on them
Astara was spacing off again..aimlessly paging through the paper

purple dragon
January 28th, 2008, 06:54 AM
Brianna finished doing the dishes and began to sweep the floor, glancing at the cellar door with a vague notion of nosing around what's behind it. She knew however that Astara would not apporve, as she kept away from the door as if the plague lay behind it. That only sparked her curiosity more.

She looked at the Mistress, who was off in a world of her own. Putting the broom down silently she took a lit candle, and with a deep breath, twisted the handle to the cellar and stepped inside, leaving it slightly ajar behind her.

Astara Seague
January 28th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Still absently looking through the paper she had not yet noticed Brianna's absence, her eyes fell upon the escort section, a chill went down her spin it was as if the room was turning upside down, her stomach ill, something was wrong letting the paper drop she looked about the room, all was still

Astara Seague
January 28th, 2008, 12:21 PM
near holding her breath she noticed the sun was making beautiful rainbows and bright colorful reflections danced about, as it shone through the stained glass she smiled at the beauty, basking in it, she wandered toward the center of the room allowing it to warm her and take away her fears..for a moment at least

Kyra Kismet
January 28th, 2008, 01:49 PM
A shadow darkened the brightly coloured glass briefly, a knock at the door startled Astara.
Kyra studied the new windows and sign of the Ugly Duckling, well The Black Swan, as she waited for her knock to be answered.
She had lived in this town for all of her life training, waiting, it had been twenty years, her twenty first birthday loomed, and she could feel the power already beginning to fill her.

purple dragon
January 28th, 2008, 02:48 PM
It was just as well she had brought a candle, for the stairway was dark, and the stairs uneven. She had to move slowly, and was more than a little suprised then Astara had noticed she had gone. She shivered - forgetting how cold it was away from the warmth of the hearth in the kitchen, and she had not thought to pick up her shawl which hung on the back of the chair. She contemplated going to get it, then decided that if she tried that then Astara would see her, and most likely forbid her from going down, so she carried on going.

Astara Seague
January 28th, 2008, 10:31 PM
A shadow darkened the brightly coloured glass briefly, a knock at the door startled Astara.
Kyra studied the new windows and sign of the Ugly Duckling, well The Black Swan, as she waited for her knock to be answered.
She had lived in this town for all of her life training, waiting, it had been twenty years, her twenty first birthday loomed, and she could feel the power already beginning to fill her.

Astara opened the door to see another pretty young girl on her doorstep holding the hand drawn help wanted sign she had put in the window a few days ago
" hello and welcome.. is it work you seek?"

Astara Seague
January 28th, 2008, 10:35 PM
It was just as well she had brought a candle, for the stairway was dark, and the stairs uneven. She had to move slowly, and was more than a little suprised then Astara had noticed she had gone. She shivered - forgetting how cold it was away from the warmth of the hearth in the kitchen, and she had not thought to pick up her shawl which hung on the back of the chair. She contemplated going to get it, then decided that if she tried that then Astara would see her, and most likely forbid her from going down, so she carried on going.
she looks about seeking Brianna thinking the young girl may put the new girl at ease but does not see her

she offers the newcomer a cup of coffee, tea or ale in the meantime... she accepts the tea then Astara takes a seat across from her

"tell me young one what brings you here?"

maskedone
January 28th, 2008, 10:58 PM
the young girl had entered Sebastians domain, or at least his dwelling, but alas it was daylight hours this is when he sleeps but his bat assistants are fully alert to the intruder
the room seems to have a burgandy and orange glow and a creepy feeling, Brinana can see the glowing eyes of his bat guards as they sort of swarm about her hoping to frighten her away

maskedone
January 28th, 2008, 11:01 PM
she seems uneffected she ventures near to his coffin home a musty smell fills the room the bats still trying to scare her away unsuccessfully
she has now seen his home her candle flickers out because of the wind the bats are generating but she seems to be frozen in her tracks

purple dragon
January 29th, 2008, 03:45 AM
She was scared, who wouldn't be down here? She had found the vampire's coffin, but she did not know what to do next. There was no way she was opening it, not by herself without anything to protect her. The bats were fluttering about her face in a vague attempt to scare her off, but she wasn't scared of them for they were only bats - even if they had put her candle out. She knelt down on the musty floor and relit the candle, sheltering it with her hand from the bats. Then she decided to have a proper nose around the room itself.

Kyra Kismet
January 29th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Kyra sits and sips her tea, her eyes scouring the room, she can feel that he has been here, tried to scare these women.
'My name is Kyra, I am a local here, I live not far from the centre' she chose her words carefully.
'I like what you have done here, it has been to long that these windows have remained a mystery'
Her dark green cloak rested on the floor underneath the table, her heeled booot tapped gently, it was day time, no harm in letting him know she was here.

Astara Seague
January 29th, 2008, 12:16 PM
"Thank you, it was far to dark with those gawdawful windows, and all the other "wonderful decor" my lovly uncle had but its mine now, I plan to clean up the image a bit..or at least try.." her voice trailed off

Kyra Kismet
January 29th, 2008, 12:22 PM
'I'm sure you will suceed' Kyra kept her face as unreadable as possible.
'Have you met the ghosts yet?' she asked in a tone one would use to ask about the weather.

Astara Seague
January 29th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Astara faked a laugh, obviously a bit nervous at the question
" they are harmless"
trying to read the young girl but unable, of course she being from town would know about the ghosts and maybe even the "legend" of the vampire
she scans her mind really wanting to change the subject

Kyra Kismet
January 29th, 2008, 12:30 PM
'Harmless enough' Kyra smiled, she liked this woman, she did not show the fear Kyra was used to picking up on from newcomers.
'In answer to your question of work, I was wishing to work here if possible, however I will be staying at my own home, perhaps a barmaid job is avalible, I have an excellent reference from my foster father as he runs the local Inn'

Astara Seague
January 29th, 2008, 12:37 PM
"That would be fine, we can use any help we can get" she said too quickly
she wondered if that sounded despert..she shrugged it off and added
" we have two young girls here as well Brianna and Erin, both excellent cooks, but I do not think they are knowledgable in the drink, in fact Brianna has helped me quite a bit with the redecorating"

Astara Seague
January 29th, 2008, 12:37 PM
then she looked at the girl again because of her untrusting nature she wondered about whom her Father might be.. Korish Ghutia? the owner of the other bar, the one she was warned about?...could she be spying or attempting to assist in closing The black swan down

Kyra Kismet
January 29th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Kyra raised an eyebrow, so high in fact it almost disappeared into her red curls.
'You are redecorating the ENTIRE tavern?' she asked her green eyes revealing a glimpse of the fear she hid inside.

Astara Seague
January 29th, 2008, 12:42 PM
"Most, more like trying to clean and repair what is already here, one day Id like to do more, but being new here Id like make sure we do good business first, by the way are you sure your Father would approve of you working in another tavern here in town?"

Kyra Kismet
January 29th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Quickly rebuilding her defences she added with a smile 'Don't worry I don't work for Korish Ghutia, my Father ran the Golden Goose, an Inn now turned tourist B&B, not much use for a barmaid, and I hate waking up early to make breakfast for rude tourists, always been more of a twilight child'

Astara Seague
January 29th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Astara smiled obviously relived " I have never met the man, I was just warned that he doesnt take to kindly to other taverns here in town, say has your Father had any problems with the man?"

Kyra Kismet
January 29th, 2008, 12:50 PM
'We had a few, it didn't last long, Korish and I have a.....understanding, trust me once he knows I am here he will not bother you' Kyra smile was tinted with menace as she rememberd the mans face as she.......her thoughts trailed off

Astara Seague
January 29th, 2008, 12:54 PM
"Well, I hope to open soon, in fact possibly as soon as this weekend, there are a few..shall we say obstacles I have to overcome first.."
she couldnt let this girl go without hiring her, there was something she felt from her..possibly the understanding of certain situations
" shall we plan on Friday afternoon then? say around 3?"

Kyra Kismet
January 29th, 2008, 01:01 PM
'3 would be perfect' Kyra smiled, she leant back into her seat and studied Astara...
'Obstacles?' she raised her eyebrow once more

Kyra Kismet
January 29th, 2008, 01:04 PM
'3 would be perfect' Kyra smiled leaning back into her chair she studied Astara
'Obstacles?' she asked her eyebrow raised again

Astara Seague
January 29th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Astara smiles
" isnt there always a few? nothing to worry about"
she secretly crossed her fingers under the table

Kyra Kismet
January 29th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Kyra nodded curtly and stood 'Well I will leave you to your clean up and see you at 3 on Friday, if not sooner' she said and walked toward the door. Opening it she looked back for a moment and smiled 'When Sebastian bothers you again tell him I came calling' and then she was gone.

Astara Seague
January 30th, 2008, 12:16 PM
her words struck her as odd..could she really know that Sebastian was here? could she be one of those fighters Isabella had spoken of? she ran after the girl but could not see her, she returned to the tavern just in time to hear the door to the wine cellar slam shut

Astara Seague
January 30th, 2008, 12:19 PM
She called for Brianna and again got no answer so she ran for the door trying with all her strength to open it again, it seemed jammed
" you let go! Willey I know its you!" She shouted at the door
" Brianna are you in there?" she called again

Astara Seague
January 30th, 2008, 12:26 PM
As if someone on the inside had released it the door flew open and Astara was sent sprawling across the floor the dank musty smell filled the room regaining her senses she got up and ventured closer

Kyra Kismet
January 30th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Kyra let the wind whip her hair around her face, ofcourse she knew the woman would follow, but she would have to many questions and even Kyra wasn't sure how to answer them.
Hearing the shouting, she leapt down from her chimmney pot perch and landed on the roof without a sound.
No harm in just sticking around, see what he had demanded of them.

purple dragon
January 30th, 2008, 05:08 PM
She heard the door slam shut, and the ghostly figure of Wiley holding it shut against Astara's furious shouting. She sighed, knowing how much of a flurryMiss would be in "Let her in Wiley." It was said innocently, but her voice had an otherworldly edge to it, one that would not let him disobey. To both their suprise he let the handle go, and she winced as she heard Astara sprawl across the floor.

Wiley seemed to have regained his composure and was now walking towards her with a menacing glare on his face. "Yes Miss, are you alright? I heard a lot of screaming and thumping" she called, placing the candle on top of a table, ordering the bats to not blow it out. She had not expected that trick to work - before she had only been able to use it on small animals, now it seemed it worked on ghosts too. Her ma had always said she was a canny child, but Brianna figured she hadn't reckoned the ability to see ghosts in their spectral form and command them around - it was a bit disconcerting for her too.

Kyra Kismet
January 30th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Kyra felt a ripple, one she had not felt before.
She dropped in through the attic window which was open.
Isabella was not around however her scent of lavender lingered.

purple dragon
January 31st, 2008, 05:26 AM
Brianna faced the ghost "Now, Wiley" she said, leaning against the table "t'was nothin' personal." It wasn't, she hadn't meant to do it, but it had happened anyway. She felt a little drained after using the Voice though, but it had done that everytime. There was no record of anyone ever having this power before, and so she didn't have any way of knowing how to control it, but she had the feeling that if an innocent voice did that, she wondered what she could do if she used a commanding voice - but she would wait a while to practise that one.

Kyra Kismet
January 31st, 2008, 05:42 AM
Making her way through the upstair corridors of the tavern she listened more intently, no reminates of the power remained, just a murmuring in her ears.

purple dragon
January 31st, 2008, 05:54 AM
The figure of Wiley advanced even closer, wanting revenge. Brianna sighed "I don't want to do this, but I don't really have much choice." She took a deep breath "Get out of my sight Wiley" she said in that same disembodied voice as before, her eyes flickering from blue to black. With a mixture of anger and shock, the ghostly image image of Wiley faded out. Where she had sent him she didn't know, but he was gone.
As the Voice left her, she sank down to the floor, dizzy so that's what happens when you try she thought to herself as she attempted to regain herself.

Astara Seague
January 31st, 2008, 11:40 AM
"Brianna? Are you ok?"
she finding her way to the young girls side, she hadnt seen anything like that before

" what are you doing down here anyways?"

she asks the girl trying to sound angry but unable
She helped the girl up and looked about now spotting the coffin in the corner, the bats had returned to their perch

Astara Seague
January 31st, 2008, 11:41 AM
"Do you think that is "HIS" coffin???" she asked

purple dragon
January 31st, 2008, 11:58 AM
Making sure Astara was busy looking at the coffin, she called over one of the bats to perch on her hand. She didn't really know what she was doing, but she knew she could. Looking into the eyes of the bat she reached out with her mind let me in please.
The next thing she knew, she was shifting through images that appeared in her mind until the right ones came along. Every sunset, the bats would let their master know it was dark, and he would rise out of that coffin in the corner. Frightened, she pulled her mind away, only just remembering to call thank you before she released it again. This was scaring her more than any ghost or vampire - people killed witches! If anyone found out what she could do - however accidental she did it - then she would be dead before she could utter a sentence.
She calmly walked over to the coffin, brushing dust off its top "Yes, Miss, I think it is. How long've we got 'til sunset?"

Kyra Kismet
January 31st, 2008, 02:32 PM
Kyra sat at the top of the stairs listening to the commontion, they should be careful being so close to his place, even in daytime he had some power if awoken.

Astara Seague
February 1st, 2008, 12:15 PM
She calmly walked over to the coffin, brushing dust off its top "Yes, Miss, I think it is. How long've we got 'til sunset?"

"At least a good 5 hours its barely noon..Come now we should get out of here, I think I hear someone upstairs..maybe the new girl returned ...I want you to meet her "

purple dragon
February 1st, 2008, 12:17 PM
"Yes, lets get out of here." she agreed, scooping the candle from the table and heading back up the stairs.

Kyra Kismet
February 2nd, 2008, 10:51 AM
Kyra sat perfectly still at the top of the stairs, they were leaving his lair, she breathed a sigh of relief, she was not yet twenty one, her power was not strong enough yet.

purple dragon
February 3rd, 2008, 09:26 AM
In her rush to get out of the cellar she didn't see the figure at the top, and almost walked straight into her "Sorry Miss, didn't see you there. I'm Brianna"

Kyra Kismet
February 3rd, 2008, 12:33 PM
Kyra grabbed her arm and dragged her away from the stairs, 'Foolish child what are you doing down there?' she hissed

purple dragon
February 3rd, 2008, 01:02 PM
"Just looking around miss" she replied, pulling her arm away

Kyra Kismet
February 4th, 2008, 08:10 AM
'Don't think me to be foolish, we both know whats down there, what if he had awoken? he still has power, even in the daytime' Kyra's anger got the better of her and she could feel herself pulling energy from around her, feeding her anger, making her head spin with it, as the girl pulled her arm away Kyra snapped back into reality 'I'm sorry, I have seen enough death her, I do not wish there to be anymore'

purple dragon
February 4th, 2008, 08:26 AM
"and there won't be" she replied, rubbing her arm. "Brianna" she said, holding out a hand

Kyra Kismet
February 4th, 2008, 09:10 AM
Kyra smiled sheepishly 'Kyra' she said taking her hand, Kyra removed that look from her face and tried to replace it with her emotionless mask, but failed.

purple dragon
February 4th, 2008, 02:47 PM
She laughed "Nice to meet ya" dropping the hand, she went into the kitchen, putting the kettle on "Can I get you something to drink?"

Kyra Kismet
February 4th, 2008, 04:26 PM
'I must be leaving, I only came back because I thought I heard a scream' and with that she had left.

purple dragon
February 4th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Brianna shrugged "Astara, would you like some tea?" she called over her shoulder as she got the mugs from the cupboard

Astara Seague
February 5th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Astara is staring after the strange girl again Brianna's call bringing her back

" Yes I could use something..but I am not sure if tea is strong enough"
she says laughing and taking a seat at the bar

Astara Seague
February 5th, 2008, 05:00 PM
" what are your thoughts on that young lady... Kyra was it??"
she taps her forhead
" I cant help but wonder if shes one of those vampire fighters Isabella told me about I hope I remember to ask her when I see her tonight"

purple dragon
February 5th, 2008, 05:21 PM
"I think she is Miss, she seems to know a lot more than she's letting on" into the two cups she put the strongest infusion of tea she could find and poured in the water, letting it steep for a time before removing it.
Placing the two mugs at the table she took a seat at the table

Ambertree
February 6th, 2008, 12:09 AM
a cool draft sent some table decorations flying as Isabella appears in the tavern
hovering slightly over the bar the women surprised to see the ghostess, she usually doesnt show herself in the day time

Ambertree
February 6th, 2008, 12:11 AM
you need to stay out of that cellar its bad enough he is trying to distort your way and will she says he will be expecting your decision this night are you not worried she asks

purple dragon
February 6th, 2008, 05:05 AM
"I'm not" Brianna says simply "He's not going to use this tavern just so's he can get his dinners." She turned to Astara "You have my word on that." Besides, she had an added trick up her sleeve now - The Voice might work on him if she practised with it this afternoon as she had not yet tested its limits.