PDA

View Full Version : Scooter's Snakes!

scooter1685
January 14th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Hey! I just wanted to show how proud I am of my babies by showing them off! I have 9 snakes, and only pictures of 7 of them. I've been keeping snakes for 14 years. I'm currently expecting a clutch of babies in late spring/early summer. More pictures are available on my Geocities page at www.geocities.com/scooter1685 (http://www.geocities.com/scooter1685) if you'd like to see more.
Blessed Be!
Seeker

scooter1685
January 14th, 2008, 01:09 PM
A few more!

Bronach Druid
January 14th, 2008, 01:22 PM
They are all gorgeous!
I was going to ask their names, but I see you have them listed on your link. :)

PandoraHealer
January 14th, 2008, 04:38 PM
nice little collection there!
love the blood and hubby loves the albino RTB--

we've got around 25 right now, and will be getting many, many more.

we do rescue so we constantly have new snakes in and being adopted out- but the 25 is in our personal collection.
i'm looking at a lav/albino retic, as well as a surinam RTB from a buddy of mine... then we've got several other things on the list...

i'd like to get another emerald... and there are many BP's to be bought.

*sigh* too many snakes, not enough time....

they are addictive arent they!!

ph

Cindlady2
January 15th, 2008, 02:22 AM
:) Love 'em!

scooter1685
January 15th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Lol yes, yes they are addictive. And so sweet, I can't see why anyone would be aftraid. Except for the arboreals... They have fangs. I've been bitten by a female Aru GTP... Not a happy experience.
Anyway, I'll be getting a Hypo female probably next week. I'll have to put up a picture when I get her. She is gorgeous! Of course, the circumstances under which I'll be obtaining her are somewhat less than desirable. I'll be posting a thread about the loss of Slink in the appropriate thread...
I name all my snakes after characters I identify with in books. I'll never run out of names, lol. I read too much.

Sea-Sin
January 15th, 2008, 11:39 AM
AWWWWWW!... I only have one snake atm... good luck with them and the new clutch!

scooter1685
January 17th, 2008, 05:05 PM
I pick up my new snake on Monday. She's a hypomelanistic boa, and I've already decided to name her Petunia. I had my vet pick her up for me and examine her. He says she's very healthy and well behaved. Looking forward to the newest member of my little family! I'll post some pics as soon as I can, probably monday evening or Tuesday.

PandoraHealer
January 17th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Lol yes, yes they are addictive. And so sweet, I can't see why anyone would be aftraid. Except for the arboreals... They have fangs. I've been bitten by a female Aru GTP... Not a happy experience.
Anyway, .

i have an awsome northern ETB-- she's about 2 yrs old- and a doll baby...

the teeth scare my husband and when she eats- she's so fast on the strike- you don't even see her- its amazing!!

i kinda have a thing for the arboreals... minus the teeth-- and mine have good attitudes --

congrats on the new boa! we're looking at getting a new surinam soon... i've got a peruvian and a few colombians-- and i just LOVE the look of the suri's!!

cant wait to see pics!!

ph

Teresa
January 18th, 2008, 03:35 AM
Beautiful collection! I love snakes!

PhoenixFire
January 21st, 2008, 09:02 PM
:cutie: Aaawww... Look at the cute little baby in your hands. (Avatar):cutie:

Yeay Snakes! :woot: