PDA

View Full Version : Pluto Entering Capricorn

RedRose
January 18th, 2008, 09:27 AM
This is very BIG. The changing of the generations and big chances for planet earth.

From http://www.myastrologybook.com/Pluto-in-Capricorn-all-about-Capricorn-Pluto.htm

Pluto will be in Capricorn for everyone on Earth from Jan. 25, 2008 to June 14, 2008, and then from Nov. 26, 2008 to Jan. 21, 2024.

...Governments and the Earth (both represented by Capricorn) will be in upheaval (Pluto) during this period, and much that is outdated and ready to die will fall. Revolution and anarchy will surface more than in the years before, and the people (Pluto ruling the public and the anarchic mob) will be heard with a louder voice. This is a time when governments will have to keep close watch on their thermonuclear devices, also symbolized by Pluto.

RainInanna
January 18th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Here's another page on it - http://www.cafeastrology.com/jupiterincapricorn.html

punxzen
January 20th, 2008, 02:08 AM
less than a week!:woot:

im so psyched about this. ive been goin over the last time we had pluto in a feminine sign, which would be that crazy time from right after i was born in 1983 til sometime in 1995. i watched beverly hills cop a couple nights ago and all i could think about was pluto in scorpio :T

its also interesting to consider that the last time pluto was in cap was when the USofA was born, so we will be having our first pluto return as a nation. if you consider that our national mars is also retrograde since summer last year and will stay that way for 80 years, we are absolutely headed toward a new revolution.

and pluto is squarin my natal mars at 0*aries :spinner:

RedRose
January 20th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Hi RainInnana,

That link led me to Jupiter transits. Did you wish to post a different Cafe Astrology page?

Hi Punxyen,

Yes, so soon! With Mars going direct to celebrate the dawning of the new generation! I am letting go of any attachment I have had to the dream of being blessed with one of those cosmic visionary grandbabies, with Pluto in Sag, Neptune in Aquarius and Uranus in Pisces (like RainInnana's babes). My children will produce or fail to produce a Pluto in Capricorn next generation. Still Pluto in Cap, with both Neptune and Uranus in Pisces should be an interesting group too - solid and psychic!

Below is a heavier, though eventually lighter, prediction of these times to come...

RedRose

From: http://www.world-of-wisdom.com/04_articles/2005/06_pluto.htm

...Which brings us to Pluto’s coming transit of Capricorn from January 2008 to 2024. (Those Pluto transits are getting longer – as a result of its eccentric orbit Pluto actually only spends 12 years in Scorpio whilst it will be 33 years in Taurus.) Most English people are pleased to note that the bombers responsible for the London bombings on July 7th, 2005 were conveniently identified on CCTV. Indeed the average English person’s movements outside their houses can be tracked from morning to night in Britain, which has the highest proportion of outdoor cameras anywhere in the world. Cameras which can zoom and be moved remotely; cameras which can see night and day. Iris scanning has been implemented at airports, so in the years to come it will be an instantaneous process to identity all international travellers. To identify you and me.

Pluto in Capricorn is a 16 year period where government consolidates autocratic power in the name of security. The fuel that will give governments a mandate to do this is anxiety and terror. This is why the long and drawn-out Uranus in Aries square to Pluto from 2011 to 2115 is so potentially dangerous. People who value their independence will rebel against this surveillance and control.

The signature of Pluto in Capricorn has already been designed, and it can be seen in the construction of the Shanghai World Financial Centre, which coincidentally is to be 492 meters in height. (A Neptune/Pluto conjunction takes place every 492 years.) Looking at a picture of the tower, it almost appears as a modern Pluto symbol, with a circle cradled into a curved V form rising up through its 95 storeys. The circle at its top is a hole – not I am sure designed for airliners to fly through, but to relieve wind pressure.

The project is scheduled for completion in 2008, as Pluto enters Capricorn, giving an intimation of the enormous power big business will wield during this transit. During this time small groups of super-powerful people will wield enormous influence, and much of this will take place secretly. Democracy will be too dangerous to leave to the people. States are liable to assume a more dictatorial rule, partly because of fear of losing control to terrorists, or maybe just to democrats.

This building may also be a symbol of a shift of economic power from West to East – the destruction of the World Trade Centre in New York clearing the path for the coming tallest building in the world, the Shanghai World Financial Centre. The exporting of jobs overseas in the Pluto in Sagittarius era has empowered Asia, and there may be little the outdated institutions of Europe and America can do about this. Pluto in Capricorn will initiate a painful transformation of Western business structures. Business will move east, and power concentrated in an international elite who owe allegiance to no one nation. Many Western countries have significant political and economic entities that started on New Year’s day with the Sun at 9 Capricorn, so there can be little doubt that the period 2012 – 2014 will be a period of crisis and transformation because of the Pluto/Uranus square around this degree.

Of course America itself was born with Pluto at 27 degrees Capricorn, and it has managed to maintain a reasonable democracy since 1771, though this is perhaps more due to its exalted Saturn in Libra. Certainly there are Americans that feel that power is concentrated in the hands of a secretive elite, and the mass of conspiracy theories spawned in America about anything from the assassination of Kennedy to the “demolition” of the World Trade Centre” is a testimony to the Mercury/Pluto opposition in the US chart. Pluto in Capricorn in USA’s 2nd house shows the power of corporate might and finance, and it is an open question today during George W Bush’s government just how much power big business has on the Republican machine.

When Pluto transits a sign it leaves a swathe of destruction, but what is destroyed has often outlived its relevance. Big business elites will not survive the Pluto transit, but will in turn be transformed. The invasive hand of government will not be allowed to stifle individuals, or to reduce those who do not have the privilege of power to slaves in the hierarchy. By the time Pluto enters Aquarius – in 2023 – humanitarian concerns will sweep away autocracy. The price of fanatical ambition will have been too high. The doctrine of the survival of the fittest – or of the most highly qualified – will give way to a violent levelling process.

It is at this time that the Saturn/Jupiter cycle enters air signs for a period of 200 years, and the scourge of materialism will be replaced by lofty social values. The harnessing of light will transform industry, and the burning of fossil fuels will be a quaint and nostalgic tradition. Pluto in Aquarius will transform the power of thought. Keyboards will cease to exist, implanted probably, and screens will be everywhere in a festival of light. The dictatorship of the corporation will give way to the dictatorship of group consciousness; you will be free to do anything, just as long as you don’t try to give up your membership. When Pluto comes into Pisces in 2043, we’ll surely be in need of the resurrection.

Adrian Ross Duncan 18.07.2005

RainInanna
January 20th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Sorry too many windows open

http://planetwavesweekly.com/parallel/articles/pluto_capricorn.html
http://www.world-of-wisdom.com/04_articles/2005/06_pluto.htm

RedRose
January 25th, 2008, 10:14 AM
This website has interpretatations of how Pluto entering into Capricorn impacts our Sun Signs and the House it is transitting. If you don't know what House of your natal chart holds 0* Capricorn, just post your scope here and we will show you.

http://www.alphalifetrends.com/plutoinsagittariuscapricorn.html

Xentor
January 25th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Admin mode

Did we check the copyright of those articles for the right to redistribute?

Thanks!

RedRose
January 26th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Hi Xentor,

I deleted the text from that last post.

Usually I'm just posting short bits from much much longer articles, with the links, so folks can go read the rest. I can simply post links if giving samples is unexceptable. Problem is that I usually don't expect, or think it useful, for beginners to wade through all these long-winded astrologers.

RedRose

Xentor
January 26th, 2008, 07:07 AM
Thank you!

I'm sure if our references are detailed enough, the readers will be able to find their material quickly. Besides: finding sources is a learning skill that needs to be developed. If we keep handing out the material and never let the students do the hunting, most will never learn to find anything, allowing potentially interesting pieces of information to remain undiscovered.

In books detailing the reference is easy: we mention the print version, the page and the line numbers. On the net it's less easy. We can rarely mention the print version, and though we can mention the page it's uncertain how long the specific page remains online, and the line number may differ from one computer screen to the next.

Unless the author made indexing possible by adding section titles and / or numbering, or even html anchors, we may have to resort to define the source limits by quoting the first couple and last couple of words... shudder the thought.

(Sorry for veering off topic, though.)

RedRose
January 26th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Thank you kindly for tutoring. I certainly wish to honor my sources, and even advertise excellent astrologers. In the future I will only share short quotes and I will be sure cite the names of the astrologers, or websites, as well as continue to post links to their sites.

RedRose

RedRose
January 26th, 2008, 09:54 AM
YouTube Video by Michael Lutin on:

Pluto in Capricorn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAF-l8SQvZE

RedRose
January 26th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Hi All,

Again, look at your scopes and see what house 0* Capricorn is in. Do you have any planets in the end degrees of Sag. or the first degrees of Capricorn? Trines? Squares? Post you scopes if you don't know and we will take a look.

RedRose

RainInanna
January 26th, 2008, 10:05 AM
My ascendant is near the end of Sagittarius and my moon near the beginning of Capricorn.

http://mysticwicks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=78234&d=1195742631

RainInanna
January 26th, 2008, 10:13 AM
From the site RedRose posted in post #6; how Pluto in Cap affects my Capricorn sun sign:

Your inner world has grown in deepening the values and power that naturally come with a Capricorn's ambitions and goals. Jupiter moving into Capricorn, your own sign, pushes you into the type of directions that you have wanted to move into, but it will be the type of journey least expected, but yet you will find that you have to run just to keep up with this new pace of your life. Jupiter expands you into so many directions at once and you'll have to eat and sleep on the run. Your life will take off into a new direction and it won't return to anything that resembles "normal" in a long time. You will be running at a faster and faster pace.
<snip>
You will find that your ambitions and goals will become very visible and you will become the spotlight of leadership according to the inner qualities that you have grown while Pluto has been in Sagittarius.

Link (http://www.alphalifetrends.com/plutoincapricornsunsign.html)

Oh dear, all on top of my Saturn return ;) Reminds me of what you said in another post, RR, about throwing myself into what comes because it's destiny. I was pleased to see while considering my Saturn return that a lot of my values are being achieved in my life right now - there's more room to grow, but all that worrying I did about being "behind" seems silly now.

When I check the houses page it's all about destiny in career, and taking a power position too. I must admit I'm getting impatient searching for this wonderful new job I'll be stepping into - it sounds like it will be a great experience!

RedRose
January 26th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Hi RainInnana,

Have you ever tried giving psychic readings? You have the great curse/blessing of being one of the souls who has experienced Pluto in the sky transitting your 12th House! It has also moved over your Neptune and your ASC (at Gallactic Center yet). It is headed to your Moon.

Have you noticed any HUGE increases in psychic ability in the last decade, especially the last couple years?

Maybe you can teach telepathy classes for Moms and babes! NorthNode on the cusp of Virgo in the 8th House is such a witchy healer, psychic, magical thing.

RedRose

RedRose
January 26th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Here is another video about Pluto entering Capricorn posted by Northwatuppa. He speaks slowly but says some good stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEdYqHyKNHM&feature=related

punxzen
January 26th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Hi All,

Again, look at your scopes and see what house 0* Capricorn is in. Do you have any planets in the end degrees of Sag. or the first degrees of Capricorn? Trines? Squares? Post you scopes if you don't know and we will take a look.

RedRose

9th house for me, will conjunct south node at 2* cap, and is squaring my 0* mars after coming off the conjunction with my 28* sag neptune.

i actually only noticed this recently, but when pluto entered my 9th house was when i threw off my inherited christianity and started digging into every religion and philosophy i could find, including many forms of christianity. pluto wont leave my 9th house til 8* cap, and im curious about how this cap section of my 9th house will play out over the next couple years. in the past couple days ive finally started writing again and realized that i have a distressing inability to write my philosophies or explain my beliefs, so im hoping that the cap phase will help me bring my big ideas into more solid form.

did anyone do any rituals to bring in the pluto into cap phenomenon? anyone know what they were doing when it happened? i was watching Ong-Bak: Thai Warrior with my dad, which if you haven't seen it, it's a very mars exalted in cap kind of martial arts movie from several years ago.

RainInanna
January 26th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Have you noticed any HUGE increases in psychic ability in the last decade, especially the last couple years?

Well, I have been Pagan for just over a decade, so I would definitely say yes :) Increasing over the last couple years, and especially in the past few months as I dig into astrology and dream interpretation. Every once in awhile I'll look in the Dreams & Divination forum and post some impressions.

Maybe you can teach telepathy classes for Moms and babes! NorthNode on the cusp of Virgo in the 8th House is such a witchy healer, psychic, magical thing.

Maybe I should get back into mentoring/guiding at least. Never really did formal lessons but tend to be good at summarizing, clarifying, expanding, and explaining things (such as in New Pagans). Have kind of moved away from that due to mundane concerns, but maybe I should go back into that. Thanks for the nudge :)

RedRose
January 29th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Hi Punxyen,

Your SN must be conjunct my NN, with Pluto currently on top. We should be interesting to watch. My life is taking off in lots of good ways. The aspect will be exact for me come April 08.

RedRose

Lorrie
February 15th, 2008, 01:25 AM
Oh, boy. :awilly:

:T:T:T Humor, lots and lots of humor!!!!!

RedRose
February 16th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Hi All,

I attend astrology lectures by Sheila Belanger anytime I can. http://www.sheilabelanger.net/astrology/

Her Winter 2008 update focussed on the MarRx and also Pluto entering Capricorn, while conjunct with Jupiter. Jolly Jupiter announcing this whole new era makes this transformation extra extra big. Last time Jupiter conjuncted Pluto was Dec. 1994. (29* Scorpio). Now we are starting a whole new Jupiter/Pluto cycle - whch means a whole new spiritual/transformational era for us all.

First lets consider where we are coming from. Pluto entered Sagittarius in 1995. So from 1995 until January 30, 2008 you and your world have been transforming and changing in Sagely-Aware-ious ways. Sag. is a Fire sign (active and spunky) concerned with Truth and Beliefs. The down side is religious fanaticism (including fanatic atheism) - Religious Wars - the UP side is universal tolerance and finding your WAY. How many here became Pagans about 13 years ago, or during this Pluto in Sag. period?

For me, the whole Pluto in Sag, period has been involved in culture shock and learning about the "real" world. I lived in "spiritual" community from age 18-37ish - a bit cloistered. I divorced in 1995 and have been exploring ever since - not easy years but very educational - happy they are over.

Pluto will be in Capricorn until January of 2024. That is 16 years. Capricorn is an earth sign - very different from Sag. Capricorn is sensible and concrete. As we have seen from the predictions published in this thread, fear-based Capricorn energy is bound to tighten it's hold. Financially speaking, Pluto in Sag. is a gambler and Pluto in Capricorn is an accountant. For the last 13 years "the powers that be" have gone completely wacko with risky and sketchy money management. In the next 16 years, the buck stops here. Capricorns are all about REAL and balanced books. Pluto in Capricorn is also about "sustainability" and being good "husbands" in the classical meaning of good husbandry- good stewards, wise managers of the world resources, and our own.

As we have been discussing since November, these have been very serious and Saturnian/Capricorn times. When we look back to all the changes we are each experiencing since Fall 2008 we will see that they were huge and permanent. We have lost and are losing what is no longer relevant and sustainable for us, and a whole new life is opening up.

Pluto going into Capricorn is a chance to finally manifest our true purpose - not just dream of it, actually make it real. Pluto tends to BLOW us onto path. Do not resist this change - rather dive in. Forget the past, and start over from where you are. Simplify your needs and lifestyle and do your purpose.

Lorrie has been very overburdened and stressed doing far too much childcare - that may now be changing. I have gone back to university and a whole new wonderful job and empowerment is happening for me. RainInnana is going through her Saturn Return, right at the changing or the eras, The next months, and the next 16 years, will be huge for her - her scope is lit up with these transits.

So, where and who were you back in 1995? What have the last 13 years been about for you? What transformations, big ones, soul changes did you experience while Pluto was in Sag?

If you can't see it, post your chart and we will tell you what it tells us about this.

Next, what is happening now that is REALLY different. Is your lifestyle changing?

With Pluto the only way to deal is the dive in. Dive in and dive deep.

Warning: When Pluto goes from one state to another, it is a good day to die. Many souls choose to leave during Pluto transits, especially when Pluto changes signs. Death is a part of life and we will experience our share of it. Do not fear it or resist it or practice denial - rather awaken to how many beloveds you have beyond the veil and let them help you. Your prayers help them too.

RedRose

Lorrie
February 16th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Child care will be more of a burden for a while, Leah is now at the point in her pregnancy that she cannot lift the kids, so when my son has to work and she doesn't, I have the kids, which is why so much less time online on weekends now. She is due sometime early/mid April. The potential for change is there though. A few weeks ago, my son told me their hours have been cut down, and they will be lucky to see 20-25 hours/week. On top of this, Leah will be going on maternity leave, and there is even less income for them. They may have to try to get partial welfare until my son can find another job. Funny thing is, my hours don't seem to have changed much. I am still with his two kids 11-12 hours a day, 6 days a week.
The changes, geez, I wouldn't even know where to start. Yeah, lots of really really huge changes. I gained everything, was financially doing great, on top of the world. Then lost everything, twice. Is that a bad thing? I thought so at the time, but I don't now. I love my life as it is now, besides the long hours and sleep deprivation. I am now single and took a vow to remain this way ( and of celibacy) in order to put all of my attention on my path. I do not even date, too much distraction. Kids are a distraction, yes, but being with young children keeps you seeing things as through the eyes of a child, keeps you re-discovering the world. Yes, I am stressed and exhausted, BUT it is the price I pay for remembering to smell the flowers along the way. And nothing is more special and pure than the love of a child.
What I am seeing through tarot and in my chart both, is my businesses that I am trying to find a way to start up. Funny thing that, I found mention of my home based businesses in my researching the spiritual astrology, this whole thing where I am having to get help from my family financially, and that to get out of it I would find some little niche by using my creativity. THAT gave me one of those AAHHHAA!!!! moments.:rollinglaSo, that tells me that I am on the right track. Now, the biggest problem besides money to get it going, is, if I am babysitting 5am to 12:30am, when will I have time to do this business? This is where I believe the change will be coming. If this business is meant to be, then the obstacles to do it have to be removed or decreased, such as my sons hours are?:bigblue: I have alot of work to do to get the plant nursery going, my property is the lowest point in the neighborhood, and we have a very high water table. In order to be able to get stuff planted out early enough, I can't wait as I usually do for the flood waters to go down( my deck becomes a dock, you can actually sit on the edge and dangle your feet in the water, and I get ducks swimming across my back yard) I will have to use raised beds.
The other problem with the water is the skeeters, we are talking horror movie skeeters. Once someone experiences the skeeters out here, they never forget it. The poor guys that did my roof a few years ago, as soon as the see me anywhere, the first thing they mention is the skeeters! It is that bad. And we have heartworm and West Nile Virus here. I don't take the kids outside here. So, when will I get to work on my business? Yep, something WILL be happening with the babysitting.
I learned long ago to welcome change, even if I don't think I like it. It will be perfect once I give it a chance to see where it is taking me. :fpraise: This of course doesn't keep me from freaking out at first. But then it doesn't take long for me to get my head out of the sand and remember what change is for, it is to make things better.
And I really have got to get moving, kids are due to et here any time now. So, I guess next is tosee where what events will take place, be patient, laugh hard and often.
_inabox_ Sorry to type so much again, it helps me think it all out.

Lorrie
February 28th, 2008, 06:03 PM
:rollingla:rollingla:rollingla Was I complaining that I had no time, and no hope of it getting better????????? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Leah, the sons gf, lost her job Tuesday because her doctor cut her hours down to 32/week in preparation of the birth of the baby sometime in April, I really don't know the actual due date because everyone seems to think it will be early. It is something to do with her family history. The next day, my son got fed up with the place, and quit his job. By the time he got to my house to pick up the kids, he had another job to start Friday ( tomorrow) this in the highest unemployment state in the US. He will be doing the same thing he was a year ago, website design and maintenance and airsoft sales and repair. Only this time he gets paid for it, the last time he was part owner and the sales were, well, not good, the two other owners up and moved the shop to North Carolina. The last day as they were packing, my son got a call to go right then and there to a new job, it happens this way for him every time, a job falls into his lap, boom. That was the job he just left. Now, here is the nice part. I have been babysitting 5am to 1am. Now he will be getting out of work earlier, I will only have to babysit until 9pm, still 12 hours a day, BUT he is only working 3 days a week- at least that is what he told me, Leah just told my daughter on the phone that he works Saturdays, I have no idea what is up with that. Leah refuses to watch my sons kids. My daughters hours also changed effective this week, she used to get out at either 1 or 2 pm depending on the day, now Mon, Wed, Fri she gets out at noon, and 3pm the other two days. So, that gives me more time the beginning of the week on the days my son does NOT work!
All this means I now have time to delve into making the necessary arrangements for my businesses, find out what I need legally to state, county, all that stuff, and decide just what all I will be doing. oh, and last week out of the blue I found someone that gave me Reiki 1 & 2 attunements for free, simply for my desire to help others was my "return energy" for it, to help others. Now I am debating whether to offer this along with the other herbally smelly stuffs, Reiki and aromatherapy maybe. Not sure what the legalities are there, I am afraid it may be too much hassle. But, now I have the time to find out!:boing::boing::boing: Now I know I will have time to dig gardens and take care of the plants that I intend to get started for selling next season, I will have time to take care of my gardens! And have time to get soaps and pretty smelly things made for selling. The light has begun to shine at the end of the tunnel, and for once it is not a train coming! The old is being left behind so I can make room for the new that is very much needed in my life. Finally. I am sure there will be some birthing pains in this venture, but at least now I know that I am on the right track, and where I need to end up, even if the trail there tends to fork- I have never been one to follow the path though, when it forks I tend to blaze my own trail through the great unknown and smell the flowers along the way. :hehehehe: Wow, the things that can happen.

Lorrie
February 28th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Ah, there it is! The line I was looking for: ( I cannot get the bold to turn off, sorry, don't mean to yell, I have had this happen a few times over the past few weeks)

"Now, the biggest problem besides money to get it going, is, if I am babysitting 5am to 12:30am, when will I have time to do this business? This is where I believe the change will be coming. If this business is meant to be, then the obstacles to do it have to be removed or decreased, such as my sons hours are?":rotfl::rotfl:

RedRose
February 28th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Hi Lorrie,

That is so terrific! Again I repeat! (teehee, yippee!),

"Pluto going into Capricorn is a chance to finally manifest our true purpose - not just dream of it, actually make it real. Pluto tends to BLOW us onto path. Do not resist this change - rather dive in. Forget the past, and start over from where you are. Simplify your needs and lifestyle and do your purpose.

Lorrie has been very overburdened and stressed doing far too much childcare - that may now be changing."

RR

Lorrie
February 28th, 2008, 10:03 PM
The Reiki attunements and using Reiki have really been a blessing for me. I have always wanted to get attuned, but here the cost is way out there. This one just out of nowhere fell in my lap. I guess it was just time for me to get it! I am excited to see what will happen next now. Tonight was a huge difference with the kids leaving at 8:30 instead of 1am. It feels weird to be free this early!:boing:

Lorrie
March 5th, 2008, 03:27 PM
An astrology page on myspace that I keep posted on:

FALLING IN A HOLE AND OTHER PLANETARY MISHAPS
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=261216962&blogID=363616925

Her blogs are almost as fun to read as the posts in our astrology thread!:hehehehe:

My granddaughter was in a very crabby mood this morning, (pun intended) She was throwing a nonstop tantrum, which is not at all normal for her, especially when she gets to my house. My daughter had had to pull over once on the way here to try to calm her down, and she ended up late for work here trying to calm her down. By the time she came to pick Jaklyn up, she was doing much better until I set down a tiny bit of milk for one of the cats, and she tried to take it away from the cat, I asked her to please not take the bowl from the kitty, and there she went again, into another rage. I used some Reiki positions and calmed her right down. Right away I began to think about all of the astrology articles I have been browsing the past few days and told my daughter about it when she got here. She began to laugh and started telling me of all the accidents her co-workers have been in over the past few days, the last one sounding like it was not turning out very well for her manager! I would say about 40 % of the co-workers had had some sort of mishap over the past few days.
I went to head out to run errands a few hours ago, when I got on the expressway, something told me to go home, so I did- I have learned the hard way to obey that voice! So, here I am, safe and sou......OK, safe. :hahugh:And probably saved myself alot of money by not shopping and not having to buy gas today. :hehehehe:
Oh, and then there is the expressway down in Grand Rapids along my sons path to his new job, one lane had to be shut down due to the potholes being so bad they couldn't get them fixed. One og the areas busiest highways, one lane shut down. I bet you can guess the result, ROAD RAGE, accidents, yep, all of that fun stuff!!!:rollingla

Lorrie
March 11th, 2008, 05:29 PM
I am still reading up on this, quite confused over what to make of it yet.

http://polidics.com/cia/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/4016713.stm

I was tempted to post it in political thread, but those people are kinda scary.:T I feel safe here!:hahugh: And it sure does go along with what has been being said lately on the astrology sites.