PDA

View Full Version : Desprate desier

braska_mmc
January 21st, 2008, 10:45 AM
hun and i have been trying now for about 8 mounths now to have a baby,
up untill october it was just faint hope, but in october i really though we were,
i was bloted, brests got bigger (and havent stoped) i was sick at all times of the day and night, even was dreaming about the baby with names and everything....

i took the test it came back neg

ever since then iv been afraid to hope...every mounth i get the simptoms and every mounth my "friends come" i really wont a baby, and were trying desprotly... im sceared that im not going to get one,

i was wondering if anyone has any idears that might help us get lucky?
and would ask if people could say a prear for us so that we might make our own happy family.

thanks for reading this, its nice to have people that understand other than my family

Merrilyn
January 21st, 2008, 10:50 AM
I really hope you two are ready and set to have a child.. It's a huge change and responsibility! If you are, i really hope this happens for you, sweetie! I don't know much about being pregnant, but I do know you should be eating healthy now while you are trying to conceive. I think Folic Acid is an important nutrient you need!

Best of Luck to you both, for the Best Possible outcome. :hugz:

RainInanna
January 21st, 2008, 11:15 AM
Sure, thinking good thoughts for everything to come together for you :) I know it can be so hard to wait and hope.

Wondering just how your TTC is going - ie. are you charting, temping, BD'ing on specific days? Are your cycles regular? Are you already taking your prenatals? Have you taken a look at what herbs might help you conceive?

aranarose
January 21st, 2008, 11:24 AM
Stop drinking caffeine. Studies have linked caffeine intake to fertility issues in men and women.

Take prenatal vitamins starting now, if you aren't already. Making sure your body is getting enough vitamins and minerals helps to increase fertility.

If you're overweight, lose weight. Even 20 extra pounds can impact fertility. When I go over 190, my periods get very, very irregular. I've had irregular periods for the last 10 years, and over the last several months dropped to below 190. I now have regular periods.

Begin tracking your fertility markers:
~ Basal body temperature - take your temperature every morning before you do anything, before you even get out of bed. When you ovulate, your temperature will increase a little bit. Over the course of a couple of months, you can begin to see a trend of when in your cycle you ovulate.
~ Cervical mucus - When you're ovulating, cervical mucus is different from the rest of your cycle. It's thick, almost clear, and stretchy. This is what allows the sperm to survive in your body.
~ Cervical position - Through most of your cycle, the cervix is low and closed very tightly. When you're on your period, it's still low, but slightly open, to allow the blood to flow out. When you're ovulating, it's high up, almost to high to touch, and very open to allow sperm to flow in.

Once you get to know your cycle, and learn how to predict when you're ovulating, having sex for the three to four days before you expect to ovulate, and the day of ovulation, increases your chance of getting pregnant.

If you go more than a year with specifically trying to get pregnant, tracking your cycle, and still don't get pregnant, then it's time for fertility testing for both you and your partner.

For your partner, have him drink green tea. No caffeine. Vitamins.

Both of you should be eating very healthy. The healthier you are the easier it is to get pregnant, and the better off your baby will be.

Brightshores
January 21st, 2008, 09:38 PM
Have a look at www.tryingtoconceive.com (http://www.tryingtoconceive.com)... there's a lot of basic information there about some things that have worked for some people. Good luck to you... :)

Marcasite
January 21st, 2008, 10:02 PM
I don't have any advice on trying to get pregnant (although I can give you some useful tips for getting pregnant when not trying :lol:) but I will send plenty of **babydust** your way!

braska_mmc
January 22nd, 2008, 12:13 AM
Thank you very mutch.

yes vere tracking everything, temp and everything else, i dont know what herbs though... i drink camimine and spearmint atm.

were both over weight but not to badly, not 20 kg though, normally im as regular as clockwork, however over the last 2 mounths thev become irrigular,

im wondering though this mounth i was nearly 15 days early, and extreamly heary, heavre than ever befor in my life. also, iv lost about 3 sizes last mounths and now im glowing slightly,
iv got really bad self esteem, cant look in a mirror with out wincing at my own reflection, but all this mounth iv been feeling really good, and cant seem to understand why i didnt think i was pritty... im wondering if this could be a good sign maybey?

KaidaMidnight
January 22nd, 2008, 10:13 AM
First off.. make sure you are ready finacially wise.. Babies are expensive!!!

That being said... my best advice? Stop trying. That's right... just stop trying so hard. When couples try and try and try it can get very stressful, and stress has a way of making it very hard for your body to get pregnant. With our first, we tried for months and months with nothing... it wasn't until we stopped trying and started just having fun that we found out I was pregnant.

Good luck, and make sure you are totally prepared for it.... it will change your life in more ways then one. :)

braska_mmc
January 22nd, 2008, 09:20 PM
were prepered, we know how expencive babys are and we have talked it out in deepth, the first yr will be the hardest we know that hes just starting out in full time work, but we both feel that it is the right thing for us.
the second reson is that if i dont have my babys early then i wont be in a possition to run after them, iv been told that i wont be walking by the time in 24-25, im nearly 19 now and its getting harder to stay upright.

thanks heaps for the advice, ill let him know